Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her pics from last night are so photoshopped it’s nuts that she actually posts them and thinks people don’t know? As someone said, that nude color shows EVERYTHING, you can the tiniest person and it will still show flaws, the fact she totally colored in her stomach to
Make it look that flat is hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor kids man... she thinks she’s so cool and funny. I’m all for having a sense of humor and laughing at the craziness of having kids, I have three boys who have been home with me 24/7 since March because of everything shutting down. So I know it’s hard, but she never has them. And if she is THAT depressed that she’s checked out mentally she needs to get help not continue drinking and eating her life away. I’m so sad for the kids. When they get old enough to realize who she really is and that she isn’t the perfect mommy they love and want attention from, they will resent her ass to no end. And to tell them that daddy went to work, that’s why he’s not there?! All the trash talking she does about their father will backfire on her once they get older. She’s so selfish I can’t take it.

Reactions: 20
Lmao, ok, tray
Wow its day one of 2021 and shes already talking smack about corey online for sympathy messages from sad women she doesnt answer or from guys that smell the desperation and will throw her a couple compliments so they can hit it then quit it. Thats the real energy shes bringing into 2021 and its sad

Reactions: 22
She can never move forward until she feels like she “won”. It will destroy and eat her up. She’s alive. She has healthy children and a family to support her. I literally don’t know why she thinks she’s the first woman who went through a divorce.

Wow its day one of 2021 and shes already talking smack about corey online for sympathy messages from sad women she doesnt answer or from guys that smell the desperation and will throw her a couple compliments so they can hit it then quit it. Thats the real energy shes bringing into 2021 and its sad

Reactions: 23
Not even a full week into the New Years and shes already bashing the father of her children. Get over it Tracy, divorce doesn’t need to define you! She needs to get some help asap, she can make some serious positive changes in her mess of a life. Maybe both families can stop enabling both of them from being part time parents!

Reactions: 15
So I was looking at the Boombod page and I don’t even see her posts on their page lol! I only see her advertising for them, yet when I look to see if they follow each other they do not. Unless I’m just not seeing it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I used to laugh at her photos when I thought they were just over filtered but I genuinely feel so hurt for her now that I’ve seen the reality photos. I used to untag every real photo of me before I lost a lot of weight cause I hated how I looked😩😩

This was few years back now but I remember the feeling of only having a handful of clothes that covered me up comfortably and wanting to hide in the same ones all the time (like Tracy’s playboy outfit) not having a lot of options 💔

If she appeared to be happy with her weight it would great, but her photoshopping and filtering shows she’s unhappy with her true self so I really hope this year she loses weight and gains confidence so she can delete the editing apps!

But as we all know it takes serious hard work and dedication, so she’s got to want to do it & it seems she’d rather have an easy way out.

Reactions: 15
This is my issue and why I don’t necessarily buy her whole child support sob story. Those kids are literally with Tara and/or Corey and his family on a now WEEKLY basis. Who’s paying for all their food and other expenses while they’re there for multiple days at a time? I can guarantee you it ain’t big t. If he’s not paying her per a legal order, then why is she letting them go there to begin with? She’s definitely not giving us the whole story per usual. Also can someone be a champ and message her asking her why she won’t get an actual job?
when she was doing her Q&A someone asked her “why don’t you get your lazy ass up and work?” Or something like that and she said she had 3 jobs plus being a full time mom. Then she posted his page to shame him and called the guy a deadbeat

Reactions: 10
My gawsh how long is her pity party going to last????? Like we get it. Corey hurt you. Well over a year ago. Move on with it. Geezus fkin Christmas. Let it gooooo girl. You can't go back in time. It is what it is!! Why live in the past!? Your flex should be working out and doing tit with your kids. Go bake some fkin cookies with them and get off the internet for 5 seconds. The hilarious part about this is if Corey sees it he knows what you look like. If anything he's probably laughing at you.
She just can't stand that something crappy happened to her because she's PeRFeCt 🙄. She always has to "win".
ONCE AGAIN BIG T!!! GET OVER IT!!! MOVE ON!!! STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR EX HUSBAND. YOU'RE PATHETIC.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
LMAO- last night everytime she posted, I kept cracking up -just Thinking of tattle. Like I already knew, what I was gonna read today!! You Guys are killing me with these comments!!! WTF were those outfits?? Where was her Man?? It's time we call the Vatican and setup an Exorcism....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every post i ran back here. I was doing wedding planning stuff. I had allllll the time to do petty T- insta stuff.
LMAO- last night everytime she posted, I kept cracking up -just Thinking of tattle. Like I already knew, what I was gonna read today!! You Guys are killing me with these comments!!! WTF were those outfits?? Where was her Man?? It's time we call the Vatican and setup an Exorcism....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What in the hell is going on here? Also- her boobs are literally the saggiest I’ve ever seen, and mine are pretty bad lol.
That right there is the problem. She'll never change. Which means it's only going to get worse. She's depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That right there is the problem. She'll never change. Which means it's only going to get worse. She's depressing.
Agreed she confirms she won’t change ..even for the better ?! Who says that? people need to change sometimes to grow but just stay true to who you are at the same time she’s a train wreck yet she thinks she’s perfect what kind of mental illness is fueling her delusions ?? 😂

Reactions: 16
What in the hell is going on here? Also- her boobs are literally the saggiest I’ve ever seen, and mine are pretty bad lol.
this filter is horrible 😮 looks like a drawing??? Idk how to even describe it lol it’s so blurred and smooth. Not to mention she looks like an actual witch and her facial expression says “I can smell my yeast infection from up here so lemme get this selfie over with quick” 🤢
Had to add: she is dyinggggg inside that this girl just got engaged. “So happy” 😑🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed she confirms she won’t change ..even for the better ?! Who says that? people need to change sometimes to grow but just stay true to who you are at the same time she’s a train wreck yet she thinks she’s perfect what kind of mental illness is fueling her delusions ?? 😂
Clearly she doesn’t comprehend that change means growth... so I guess she’s letting us know that she’s not going to grow up in 2021.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.