Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was Tracy talking about on that live she was on about the confessions sent to her?

Reactions: 7
What was Tracy talking about on that live she was on about the confessions sent to her?
The guys were talking about women in the streets now a days. Like how women are playing games and all that and the guy on top mentioned her stories from yesterday. Then he asked her to comment some of the confessions and that's when she said it was too much to text

Reactions: 10
Shes def bigger than a 16...my mom is a 18-22 in some clothing. She wears her bras, appropriate clothing and doesn't let her boobs flap around unless she's home and doesn't need to go anywhere.

No shame, I am 165 (roughly) 5'8 and I had a child. Before I kids I was able to not wear a bra and leave my home. Now? 🤣 have to put on a bra. And even in a sweatshirt you can tell I'm not wearing a bra. They drop, it's normal for a lot of women. Some women workout and by doing chest exercises you can tighten the muscles that can lift your boobs up. But what Tracy needs is to lose weight, get a boob lift and or reduction. I can't image the back pain she probably has, 1. From the large beast 2. From her angled photos.

I really hope she finds the mental help she needs in 2021. I hope they can co-parent. I hope Tracy moves on and let's go of the bitter hate she has. It's draining her to look a lot older. Her drinking needs to be cut back drastically.

Please Tracy, for the sake of your children for yourself; do better, be better. Being a bitter ex is not okay and it's not okay for your children to see / hear you bad mouth the man they call a father.

I exclusively breastfed first two months and yeah my boobs were cute ( I have little B's lol) I could get away with a bra but now? No no lol 😅 they sag a bit I have to wear good bras too. And that's ok! It happens! But wear a good bra Big T geezus

Reactions: 8
Hello tattlers! Newbie here! As you can tell from my username, yes I was actually a baddie at one point (posted on CB and everything, which I'm not apart of now). I was a huge fan of Jerseylicious and I started to follow Tracy while she was pregnant with Skylar. I actually really liked her! I related to her a lot because my grandma is deaf.
However, I started to notice the photoshopped pictures and how she would always get defensive to her "fans" (I use that word lightly). I listened to the podcast and the first season was good but it got sooo repetitive. You can tell they have completely run out of ideas. I was slowly getting annoyed by Tracy's tit. The memes. The lies. The horrendous photoshop. The tacky EVERYTHING.
But the one thing that really pissed me off was the racist Facebook post she made about her neighbors back in Staten Island. After that, I completely lost respect for her.
I just can't take Tracy anymore. She needs a reality check and realize that she is bleeping up her own life. If she doesn't change soon, she is going to spiral.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Don’t forget those gaudy gender reveals, showers and birthday parties. The more kids they added, you could see the $$$ going away based on the gaudiness of those parties.
This!!! Also can we just talk about the fact that Skylar has had like 4 huge parties and Jayden/Julian only got one? Sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Wait!! Are these the confessioners or random tags? if it is the ppl confessing I’ll gag🤣 did she really share ppls confessions they sent her? I need the tea
They are random tags. I have no idea who sent in confessions but I hope I picked someone who did lol some of those confessions could ruin relationships or even families. I'm pretty sure that if she mentioned this on a live that she mentioned the confessions to people she knows. She's trash!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No one should feel bad for making comments on here. We may be looked at as “Tracy haters” “stalkers” whatever the duck else . We all can agree that Tracy is a piece of tit and this is our Sunday afternoon coffee and gossip magazine where we can talk mad tit cause we bleeping can..lol good day!! Also wishing all of you a happy and healthy new year! I will be with my husband and my baby boys tonight at home , looking forward to a better year ✨🥂
Happy New Year!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.