Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 366913View attachment 366914
I wonder if shes removed all the mirrors in her home and only looks at herself thru filters? She must dislike her true appearance. How dont her saddies see how beyond filtered and blurred this is? This tit is exactly what lead me to tattle😒
Ok its one thing to photoshop the pic for a post , but how did she look in the house in front of her family and friends with that dress on and no coat? That is very very thin material , and that color shows every roll, bulge. Cellulite,

Reactions: 18
7B8DE11C-E57F-4748-9318-E4D0E35C172F.jpeg
BBAC090B-90F2-462F-82CD-72148DF029AB.jpeg

Fell asleep with all her makeup on by her own admission....no wonder her fake lashes always look a hot dirty mess. Why waste $/time getting them done to not follow the care routine and have them look garbage? Might as well use dollar tree ones at that point. Also she wears a lottttt of face makeup with her contour, what must her pillow look like. No wonder she has to filter everything her skin must be destroyed 😔 as someone who says she attended beauty school or whatever she should know better. Why get all the lip filler and botox and stuff just to treat her skin and body like trash and then have to filter her whole life!!

Reactions: 16
Sammy uses filters like cray too. I looked at the one she used last night and a video T posted and man what a difference.

View attachment 367027View attachment 367028
Fell asleep with all her makeup on by her own admission....no wonder her fake lashes always look a hot dirty mess. Why waste $/time getting them done to not follow the care routine and have them look garbage? Might as well use dollar tree ones at that point. Also she wears a lottttt of face makeup with her contour, what must her pillow look like. No wonder she has to filter everything her skin must be destroyed 😔 as someone who says she attended beauty school or whatever she should know better. Why get all the lip filler and botox and stuff just to treat her skin and body like trash and then have to filter her whole life!!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 367027View attachment 367028
Shes showing everyone that she does in fact play with her kids 🤣 k, trash bag. Let's see what the second week of January brings.

Ok its one thing to photoshop the pic for a post , but how did she look in the house in front of her family and friends with that dress on and no coat? That is very very thin material , and that color shows every roll, bulge. Cellulite,
This is the same girl who made a one piece bikini into a thong on vacation with her dad and had her mom and daughter taking her ass pictures. You really think she has class? She just wore that dress a few days ago I feel like she wears the same tit so she can upload old pictures without being questioned

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May it be a happy and healthy one for all of you!!!😘💞

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who’s going to tell her that jacket doesn’t even look like it closes so it doesn’t fit?
I was thinking the same thing lmao I bet it's Sammy's jacket. Sammy definitely isn't small but I believe she’s smaller then big t.

seen by boom bod lol
Screenshot_20210101-094901_Instagram.jpg

also, how sad is this??
Tracy could literally give two shits about them and here they are like lint lickers. I mean I guess I was there once because I once was a fan but come on girls open your eyes already!
Screenshot_20210101-095229_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
When she wasn’t posting a lot last night I was like wow maybe she’s actually in the moment and enjoying her kids and family. But then I wake up to see that she dressed up to basically pose and photoshop pics for IG. Her and Sammy smh. Who wears that outfit around their Dad, I would be mortified. She needs to get a life and Sammy needs to stop letting Tracy hold her back

seen by bomm bod lol
View attachment 367095
also, how sad is this??
Tracy could literally give two shits about them and here they are like lint lickers. I mean I guess I was there once because I once was a fan but come on girls open your eyes already!
View attachment 367097
Hahahaha!!! Yessssss call that liar out!!

Here's some big t nostalgia for you guys. She looked like a power ranger. Lmao. I cannot believe she charged so much money for some glasses with stickers on them or glue and jewels.🤣
OMG. These are lab safety glasses / work safety glasses. They’re like $10 for 10 on Amazon or whatever. Why didn’t she at least buy real glasses? Like the party ones you get in gift bags, instead of OSHA safety glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here's some big t nostalgia for you guys. She looked like a power ranger. Lmao. I cannot believe she charged so much money for some glasses with stickers on them or glue and jewels.🤣
Lmaoooooo $65 for that garbage!!! This looks like arts and crafts day at school. I hope no idiot actually bought this tit. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes showing everyone that she does in fact play with her kids 🤣 k, trash bag. Let's see what the second week of January brings.
Also showing everyone she’s once again wearing her playboy bunny outfit 🤦🏻‍♀️ We should keep track of how many times that gets worn this month along with how often she has her kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She really just posted that she’s drinking a white claw at 1:06 in the afternoon... as if she’s already over dealing with her children... also.... I’m all for dressing up for at home NYE parties and such... but wtf was that? They both looked like 2 washed up women who peaked in HS and would rather be the drunken aunt....

• Haha
Dirty Trashy woke up on New Year’s Day with her full face of last nights makeup in that dusty playboy hoodie probably hungover and just starts to drink again 🤢 good luck with 2021 Tracy still acting like you're a sorority slut

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.