Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget those gaudy gender reveals, showers and birthday parties. The more kids they added, you could see the $$$ going away based on the gaudiness of those parties.
I don't know what was gaudier.... the parties or the tacky tacky clothes she put on her babies! OMFG every time she posted a pic of her girls in those horrible lace leg warmers I wanted to yell at her... TAKE THAT tit OFF! witch (CHEAP) lace is itchy! Or when she put a fake bun on Skylar and people would comment on how much hair Skylar had at such a young age. Idiots... the baby had fake hair on her head... I could go on and on! Thanks for the rant! LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know what was gaudier.... the parties or the tacky tacky clothes she put on her babies! OMFG every time she posted a pic of her girls in those horrible lace leg warmers I wanted to yell at her... TAKE THAT tit OFF! witch (CHEAP) lace is itchy! Or when she put a fake bun on Skylar and people would comment on how much hair Skylar had at such a young age. Idiots... the baby had fake hair on her head... I could go on and on! Thanks for the rant! LOL
She put a fake bun on skylar??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are random tags. I have no idea who sent in confessions but I hope I picked someone who did lol some of those confessions could ruin relationships or even families. I'm pretty sure that if she mentioned this on a live that she mentioned the confessions to people she knows. She's trash!
so she literally clowns her saddies to her friends that’s pretty fucked up and I can see her doing that. Taking screenshots and Laughing at these poor girls who idolize her with her fake friends😤 she’s such a witch! It’s one thing for us to not like her and talk tit she lets these saddies worship her then mocks them behind their back. She’s trash and Since she wants to speak Spanish so badly let’s have a word of the day!! Word of the day “Basura” Cause Big T you are 🗑

Reactions: 21
That woman! I am actually friends with her in FB. She’s such a sweetheart! She does everything for everyone.

Hey, Tracy
You know Gail, right? The woman who sent you that ace ring you wear 24/7. Maybe you can comment to her and give your condones for the loss of her mother.
Take a few notes on how to actually be a decent human being to your children / ex husband.

Reactions: 14
Hey, Tracy
You know Gail, right? The woman who sent you that ace ring you wear 24/7. Maybe you can comment to her and give your condones for the loss of her mother.
Take a few notes on how to actually be a decent human being to your children / ex husband.
You know Tracy takes and takes because she “deserves” it since she’s such a big bad Scorpio. She can’t lower herself to be gracious.

Reactions: 16
I always had noticed the woman Gail commenting on her ig posts and big t would ignore the tit out of her until one time she sent her gifts for the girls.The woman would say the nicest things to her too. I did find it odd she seemed to like big t so much but I always felt bad for her because she seems and apparently is so sweet.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Someone must have taken Tracy’s phone for the night, no “crazy scenes from the beach house” except Sammys “i had to get my ‘perfect nieces’ pretty pretty princess” and the Jell-O shots...

Reactions: 11
Does Skylar have overlined nude lips like big-T??? Am i seeing things??

Someone must have taken Tracy’s phone for the night, no “crazy scenes from the beach house” except Sammys “i had to get my ‘perfect nieces’ pretty pretty princess” and the Jell-O shots...

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe no one has commented or pointed out her lying about her top 9 on her IG

Can that new IG post her actual top 9 and tag some fans?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic but Julie posted a story today and I noticed that she did not pick Trashy to be baby J’s godmother. Very interesting. Ofc that was a good choice as seeing Trashy can’t even take care of her own kids. But I just thought it was funny seeing Trashy’s always posting how Sammy and Julie are her ride or dies etc

Reactions: 11
In Ukrainian Orthodox, you need to have someone who is in the religion baptize. For Julian, it should be Sammy because she’s Jewish... but we don’t know if he had a brisk or a rabbi at the hospital.

Off topic but Julie posted a story today and I noticed that she did not pick Trashy to be baby J’s godmother. Very interesting. Ofc that was a good choice as seeing Trashy can’t even take care of her own kids. But I just thought it was funny seeing Trashy’s always posting how Sammy and Julie are her ride or dies etc

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.