Tracy Dimarco # 24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this filter is horrible 😮 looks like a drawing??? Idk how to even describe it lol it’s so blurred and smooth. Not to mention she looks like an actual witch and her facial expression says “I can smell my yeast infection from up here so lemme get this selfie over with quick” 🤢
Had to add: she is dyinggggg inside that this girl just got engaged. “So happy” 😑🙄
She’s actually a celebrity make up artist doing well for herself so of course Trashy has to cling to this to try to make herself relevant

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel she's trying to keep her divorce relevant so she can eventually have a divorce party since she couldn't because of covid lol otherwise it would be like what for? Everybody would have moved on lol

Reactions: 17

New thread hope it worked ive never made one

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😂

New thread hope it worked ive never made one
Can someone please add large marge the garbage barge to the thread title pls?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That right there is the problem. She'll never change. Which means it's only going to get worse. She's depressing.
She really thinks she's trolling us all. Sis, it's you you're hurting, not us. We all put 2020 to bed and moving into greater things in 2021. I'll say it again, we are all here for a moment, you're kids, yourself....are the ones gonna feel the repercussions of this "game" you think you're running on us. Seek help!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What in the hell is going on here? Also- her boobs are literally the saggiest I’ve ever seen, and mine are pretty bad lol.
They are sooo fuckin gross. She has the nerve to brag that they are so perky because she never breastfed. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
Trying to finish this thread. I wonder if her meal preps that she was just trying to push are sitting in her fridge at home starting to grow mold while she slams white claws down the shore. She's a terrible brand rep. How does she expect to get paid by posting the tit one time and see her eat it one time and that's the end of it. Dumbass.🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Haven’t posted my commentary in a while but have been active in reading other posts & keeping up with this tit show. I swear just when I think that trashy can’t get anymore more trashier & desperate, she goes “nah B hold my drink & watch this!” 😂 lmao & then completely surpasses my expectations!! I just can’t anymore with her.

I feel sorry for her babies first & foremost but then after seeing her post about not changing & “staying the same”, I feel even more bad for her & her babies. Change is not always bad tray lol people do change to become BETTER VERSIONS of themselves 🤦🏼‍♀️ Change = GROWTH. Growth = EVOLVING. In simpler terms- a caterpillar 🐛 evolves into a butterfly 🦋 . A caterpillar cannot stay a caterpillar for it’s whole life, right?! Change will make its existence BETTER.

also, she really needs to make notes to remind herself about what she has told the internet & the details she has shared 🤦🏼‍♀️ Because as usual, it doesn’t match up. it’s the INCONSISTENCIES for me 🐸☕

anywho HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope 2021 is a healthy, happy & prosperous year 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.