Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, according to this girl Tracy was a side witch and was the chick who the girls sisters ex cheated on with. The girl said Tracy is huge and then ran her mouth about her sister to her current bf when Tracy doesn't even know the girl
Who ran their mouth to her current boyfriend ? Are you saying Tracy actually has a current boyfriend ?

Reactions: 7
Why didn’t she show off the whole sweatshirt? Maybe because it’s cropped? 🤔 Sadly that Italian Instagram page buy her photoshopping skills. Otherwise why would they send her something she clearly can’t wear in public without showing her pansa off.
I spit out my water with the PANSA comment! LOL One of my fave words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, according to this girl Tracy was a side witch and was the chick who the girls sisters ex cheated on with. The girl said Tracy is huge and then ran her mouth about her sister to her current bf when Tracy doesn't even know the girl
First thank you for asking!!!
Second...hah...what a piece of trash she is!!! If Corey did cheat on her then she knows how it feels and what does she do!?!....turns around and gets involved with cheating. Ughhh though. Who tf would risk ruining their relationship for that. What a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm pouring a glass of 🍷 and popping some 🍿. The tea on Ms. Side-Piece is piping hot !

Doing the Lord’s work. 👏 Who would even cheat on their gf with her?
Someone with an indiscriminate d@#k. There ain't enough bleach in the world to wash Tracy's aura off. Blech ! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I would love to see this dude. He can’t be all that great looking to cheat with Trashy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tracy ran her mouth about the girl to the girls current bf.
I'm sure Corey and Brielle would get a kick out of hearing this one.

She truly is a bleep.
We need Sophia, or her sister and the ex boyfriend on here to get all the deets!!!! I'm sure he has real pics and can enlighten us on so many things.

That is funny how she couldn't show her new man bc her followers ruined it for her.
We knew that was bullshit from the beginning. They got caught , there is no way she would air that out.

I already made a finsta to call her out on her weight and I was blocked right away. 😂 😂
I would have loved to leave a comment on all of her posts about her being a side piece so everyone can know.

Lesson to be learned: the truth ALWAYS comes out. She is too predictable, she will say she didn't know he was with somoene and as soon as she found it she left, and contacted the girl to help her blah blah blah.

The girl has got to be a Saint to not bash this piece of trash and publicly expose her to her family, friends , instagram , tiktok . I would've put up posters all over the shore in the summer, by her mom's house, her house, everywhere!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She just posted about meal prep stuff. Which cost about 10-12 A MEAL. So that would be $3-40 a day for meals at 7 days a week. $280. But she’s BROKE right??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm sure Corey and Brielle would get a kick out of hearing this one.

She truly is a bleep.
We need Sophia, or her sister and the ex boyfriend on here to get all the deets!!!! I'm sure he has real pics and can enlighten us on so many things.

That is funny how she couldn't show her new man bc her followers ruined it for her.
We knew that was bullshit from the beginning. They got caught , there is no way she would air that out.

I already made a finsta to call her out on her weight and I was blocked right away. 😂 😂
I would have loved to leave a comment on all of her posts about her being a side piece so everyone can know.

Lesson to be learned: the truth ALWAYS comes out. She is too predictable, she will say she didn't know he was with somoene and as soon as she found it she left, and contacted the girl to help her blah blah blah.

The girl has got to be a Saint to not bash this piece of trash and publicly expose her to her family, friends , instagram , tiktok . I would've put up posters all over the shore in the summer, by her mom's house, her house, everywhere!
Gotta do it at night when she goes to bed so it can sit for some hours before she wakes up and catches it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She just posted about meal prep stuff. Which cost about 10-12 A MEAL. So that would be $3-40 a day for meals at 7 days a week. $280. But she’s BROKE right??
Shes lazy af so this doesn’t suprise me. These types of meal preps baffle me ... it was literally white rice, 2 pieces of broccoli, 2 carrots and a piece of plain grilled chicken. No seasoning whatsoever or any skill involved to make. Ultimate laziness!

Tracy ran her mouth about the girl to the girls current bf.

This is great. LOL She will always be the side chick. No one in their right mind would want to just be with her and all the drama and madness attached to her. No wonder shes is never with her man on the weekends she doesn't have the kids because he cant sneak off to see her. I hate this witch she shouldnt be crying wolf about Corey cheating and having all these women when she is someones side chick.

Also, I cant wait for Tracy to read that her secret is out on her and then cry on live that its "deformation" of her character and she has receipts. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Shes lazy af so this doesn’t suprise me. These types of meal preps baffle me ... it was literally white rice, 2 pieces of broccoli, 2 carrots and a piece of plain grilled chicken. No seasoning whatsoever or any skill involved to make. Ultimate laziness!
Let's be real. This is like the boom bod shots that she never drinks. She is probably getting paid to promote it , she's not actually eating it. Remember shes allergic to all fruits and vegetables. :rolleyes:
Even if she is eating it , it would be a midnight snack for her or an appetizer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Youre a true queen!!!!
of course tracys a side chick that's how she presents herself online.Explains all her memes about dating etc 😆how dumb can she be look how she present herself online of course no man is gonna wanna wife that. Corey was young naive and when he met tracy she seemed like she had ambition far cry from the therapy refusing mess she is now
Imagine you being a whole side witch acting like you're A1. I am mortified for you, sis. 🤡🤡🤡

Let's see the subliminal response to this 🍿🍿🍿.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
First thank you for asking!!!
Second...hah...what a piece of trash she is!!! If Corey did cheat on her then she knows how it feels and what does she do!?!....turns around and gets involved with cheating. Ughhh though. Who tf would risk ruining their relationship for that. What a waste.
This exactly!!! If she knows how it feels to be cheated on ... whether the couple is married or not, or have kids or not ... how can she do this to someone else? What a horrible human being she is!!!! 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I bet shes just promoting that meal service
She was promoting that eat clean bros or wtvr that other meal company was called for awhile
The thing is shes sooo lazy she doesnt even promote things righrt so she prob just gets her quick $ for posting and then the company loses interest. She cant even do her phone PR job properly shes so lazy at everything its amazing
She gets all these chances and wastes them all

Reactions: 19
t- sit this one out. It isn’t about you.
And of course she’s way off on this. No one is bashing braunwyn for being a mom and going out 🙄there’s so much other tit she’s doing, like
“Putting fake before family” (according to every single other housewife), so no one is commenting about the fact she’s out and about. Tracy is so dumb. I wish I could just comment on every single post of hers about how pathetic the post is and how dumb she is.. but who has the time to make dozens of new Insta accounts once you get blocked? Lol

Reactions: 15