Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
Im so sorry to hear about your dog. I absolutely know the feeling.... Sending you positive vibes. If you need anything, let us know.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
I'm so sorry to hear this.💔 No need to apologize go handle more important things. We will always be here. Hugs to you ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So so sorry, please take your time, we'll be here for you! Sending you positive vibes!!! 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See there are two types of side chicks - the chick that gets “tricked” into believing the guy is really single or going through relationship problems “taking a break” whatever so they agree to get involved with the bullshit or -there’s the chick that knows she’s other woman and doesn’t care; I find Tracy to be the latter 🤢🤮 thinking she’s hot tit but she’s really the 3rd day leftover doggy bag

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I am so sorry for your loss, I’ve been through it so many times and it never gets easier. Sending you love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww Queenie. My condolences to you. My dog passed away in June and even today I cry. Sending you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so sorry for your loss, I’ve been through it so many times and it never gets easier. Sending you love ❤
it truly never does. I lost my baby last year and I still cry all the time. They are our other children or sometimes our only children . Sending love to all grieving a loss new and old, especially Queenie today, 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you ladies so much. I'm sorry, I will get around to loving each one.
I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I appreciate all of you guys so much. Thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm sure Corey and Brielle would get a kick out of hearing this one.

She truly is a bleep.
We need Sophia, or her sister and the ex boyfriend on here to get all the deets!!!! I'm sure he has real pics and can enlighten us on so many things.

That is funny how she couldn't show her new man bc her followers ruined it for her.
We knew that was bullshit from the beginning. They got caught , there is no way she would air that out.

I already made a finsta to call her out on her weight and I was blocked right away. 😂 😂
I would have loved to leave a comment on all of her posts about her being a side piece so everyone can know.

Lesson to be learned: the truth ALWAYS comes out. She is too predictable, she will say she didn't know he was with somoene and as soon as she found it she left, and contacted the girl to help her blah blah blah.

The girl has got to be a Saint to not bash this piece of trash and publicly expose her to her family, friends , instagram , tiktok . I would've put up posters all over the shore in the summer, by her mom's house, her house, everywhere!
So it’s confirmed she will never show her “man” because shes a home wrecker and the bf’s shes cheating with don’t want to be associated with her in public.

I am so so grateful for you all and the group we have built here. Even though it started on the toxicity of Tracy.
I’m newer here but I am SO sorry for your loss. We will miss you!!❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Awwww. My condolences for your baby. No need to apologize. We'll still be here when you come back . 💕💕🙏🙏

• Heart
So sorry sending you and your family love. 🥺❤

• Heart
So sorry for your loss Queenie! Sending lots of love & light to you and your beautiful family 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Aww Queenie. My condolences to you. My dog passed away in June and even today I cry. Sending you love.

yes same we had to put our beloved dog down at 8 years old in 2018 due to kidney failure it was the hardest decision of my life she was my best friend and to watch her suffer was so hard as well I’m so sorry Queenie ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry for your loss! Sending love and light to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate to say this.. and GOD, OH GOD, PLEASE forgive me but I see similarities in Tracy and Braunwyn. NOT as extreme as Braunwyn’s level (like I said, there is A LOT more psychological tit she has done/been through).. but the similarities aligns with one child experiencing something/diagnosed with something.

Braunwyn has more or less admitted she can not handle her daughters eating disorder and her daughter has confirmed that more than once.. so she doesn’t deal with her daughter at all and when she does she becomes easily frustrated and berates her for it (lashes out) and I’m hoping it’s because they are so hurt themselves and wondering what they did wrong (but still even in that case... bleeping attended therapy with them and work it though with them! I just can’t fathom ever doing that to my child so giving the benefit of the doubt.. even though I should never) ANYWAY...

Tracy exhibits the same behaviors with Julian. There have been posts of her yelling at him without his “ears” on.. TARA TOO! .. she does NOT take him to therapy.. her parents do that. Whenever she has him it’s with at least with two other people to help or he’s sleeping and shortly after he’s shipped off.. the videos she has of him seems forced.. like she told him to do it over and over again till he got it right so she can’t post it.. you can clearly tell.. it’s just...

bleeping SAD!

get it together.

OMG! My girl is getting up there in age and slowing down and I worry.. so I CAN NOT IMAGINE!!! Take all the time you need! Don’t ever apologize! Love you! ♥
So sad that her parents take him to his speech a d therapy. She’s not going to be able to communicate with her own son. Instead of learning sign language she’s too busy making dick appointments, making TikTok videos, killing her liver to be able to be there for him. Even Corey doesn’t seem to try. And let’s face it, he’s close to Forrest Gump slow so he really needs to study hard.

Oh honey I’m so sorry. 😢😢😢 My old man Maltese is 12 years old and I fear the day this happens. Take all the time you need.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So sorry for you loss. My Fatty turned 20 this year, and i love him just as much, as I love my daughter (ok, maybe a little more). It’s hard to imagine a world without our fur babies.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11