Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya’ll know shes taking pics in someones bed solely for us right??? We’re flattered for the second hand embarrassment to trash u Big T 😊 We r the only clout she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The tik tok commenter is a personal chef in NJ and/or NY and she is also following corey and Tracy’s old skyler Instagram page ... I wonder what she knows ... 🤔
We need her to spill! Tracys gonna be punching the air when she sees we know about this girl. We’re coming for you hoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The tik tok commenter is a personal chef in NJ and/or NY and she is also following corey and Tracy’s old skyler Instagram page ... I wonder what she knows ... 🤔
I'm slow lol. Who is this person, and why would she have tea? Was she a personal chef for Tracy and Corey?

Reactions: 7
And she cut a hole in it for thumb.....Lmaoooo so tacky! I’m sure she’ll add fashion designer to her resume now too 😂😂

And Tray we know you don’t make tit off that knock off clothing website.....the nerve calling it a boutique🤣
She’s been doing this since JL. I remember seeing it and thinking it was cool and I cut a thumb hole in all my sweaters 🤮 . I was THIRTEEN!!!!! It’s crazy how ten years later, she’s still doing the same thing that a thirteen year old thought was cool, ten years ago! Grow up, Tracy, grow tf up!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s been doing this since JL. I remember seeing it and thinking it was cool and I cut a thumb hole in all my sweaters 🤮 . I was THIRTEEN!!!!! It’s crazy how ten years later, she’s still doing the same thing that a thirteen year old thought was cool, ten years ago! Grow up, Tracy, grow tf up!!!!!
Its a skater thing lol all my high-school sweatshirts had them. Went through a big skater, punk, emo thing for like 2 years 🤣 that was 12/13 years ago 🤣🤣 Tracy stuck in 2000 its so sad. Mentally stunted

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know she didn’t post all night because we said that she was posting too much if she was with someone, we’re on to you! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shes honestly got to be a narcissist bcos how does she not see what everyone else see? How does she call out everyone for everything but sees no flaws in her skewed reality? She filters her face so much it looks like an actual watercolor/oil painting and im prone to think all of her saddies also only post filtered pictures bcos how else can they be ok with this? I found tattle bcos i used to like following tracy but then i saw that she only posted filtered pictures the last couple years and i was really starting to get annoyed with it. And its not just her so she can stop with the victim act, people feel the same way about all "influencers/celebs" that over filter like aubrey oday.

Hmm the tights post is gone...
A5E27233-9C0A-4B96-8444-B4F20D35A0C1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This applies to everyone except Big T.
Is she really this disassociated with reality or does she just not care that people know the real her because she’s got to keep up the act for all the dumbasses who don’t see through her tit yet? Does she actually believe she’s not a 300 lb deadbeat loser who’s whole life is a lie or does she just keep saying she’s not so the saddies never realize? I need to know. All of her posts perfectly describe her.

Reactions: 15