Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl ... you’re sooooo hurting and cringe sis ... please stop no one cares you’re at ya mans house wit his purple sheets 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Literally acting like a 17 year old at her first sleepover.
“No one will ever know who I’m dating because I don’t show everything” also Tracy takes pics in random beds and situations hinting at dating every single outing. I don’t understand how you start dating a dude and don’t think it’s weird to post pics of their house on social media if it even is a guy which I sincerely doubt. I don’t see a guy liking that especially if he’s not committed to her. So no Big T no one but your dumb saddies believe you got a man. If tRex was getting the D she would be happy and not the vengeful witch we see. Good D will turn the wicked witch of the west into Glinda so idk what kinda pipe she’s on but try again.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Is she really this disassociated with reality or does she just not care that people know the real her because she’s got to keep up the act for all the dumbasses who don’t see through her tit yet? Does she actually believe she’s not a 300 lb deadbeat loser who’s whole life is a lie or does she just keep saying she’s not so the saddies never realize? I need to know. All of her posts perfectly describe her.
She thinks she can talk it into existence. 🤦‍♀️

Poor lost soul.

Can we make a video of her photoshops using the tiktok sound "nobody's gonna know"?🤡:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm slow lol. Who is this person, and why would she have tea? Was she a personal chef for Tracy and Corey?
A personal chef?! 😂 you just made me spit my coffee out. I don’t think Miss I Get No Child Support can afford a chef at any time. Besides, haven’t you seen those Brussels sprouts recipe? She don’t need a chef 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she will take those leggings and turn them into gloves for the kids since you know they don’t fit her ham hock legs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“No one will ever know who I’m dating because I don’t show everything” also Tracy takes pics in random beds and situations hinting at dating every single outing. I don’t understand how you start dating a dude and don’t think it’s weird to post pics of their house on social media if it even is a guy which I sincerely doubt. I don’t see a guy liking that especially if he’s not committed to her. So no Big T no one but your dumb saddies believe you got a man. If tRex was getting the D she would be happy and not the vengeful witch we see. Good D will turn the wicked witch of the west into Glinda so idk what kinda pipe she’s on but try again.🤷‍♀️
Because she posted a pic in “his bed,” she will now say her followers ruined it for her meanwhile she just dug her own grave as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she will take those leggings and turn them into gloves for the kids since you know they don’t fit her ham hock legs.
Pretty sure she kept the post of for 24hrs per her social media advertising. Wonder if the company saw a mass influx in sales?

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she kept the post of for 24hrs per her social media advertising. Wonder if the company saw a mass influx in sales?
It wasnt even 24 hours! She posted last night! And it was gone by this am....wierd unless the company is too stupid to have put a timeframe in their agreement or if ppl reported them for being a scam? Very curious

Reactions: 10
It wasnt even 24 hours! She posted last night! And it was gone by this am....wierd unless the company is too stupid to have put a timeframe in their agreement or if ppl reported them for being a scam? Very curious
True. The link is still in her bio... I wonder if she forgot about that.

Reactions: 5
My ex owes me over 75k in child support and I’ve never told social media once because it’s totally not anyone’s business. Also, because I have a JOB 🤷🏻‍♀️ STFU and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So, according to this girl Tracy was a side witch and was the chick who the girls sisters ex cheated on with. The girl said Tracy is huge and then ran her mouth about her sister to her current bf when Tracy doesn't even know the girl

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Its a skater thing lol all my high-school sweatshirts had them. Went through a big skater, punk, emo thing for like 2 years 🤣 that was 12/13 years ago 🤣🤣 Tracy stuck in 2000 its so sad. Mentally stunted
Well I know some sweatshirts come like that I actually think I have one, I do have one that came that way. but I would never cut any of mine that weren’t meant to be like that LOL

A personal chef?! 😂 you just made me spit my coffee out. I don’t think Miss I Get No Child Support can afford a chef at any time. Besides, haven’t you seen those Brussels sprouts recipe? She don’t need a chef 😂 😂
Hey I made those Brussel sprouts last night. Say what you will but I never liked them before I made them this way. 😂😂😂 BUT I also cooked a tri tip pasta and made some bread so it’s not my only thing I can cook. 👍🏼

Reactions: 10
So, according to this girl Tracy was a side witch and was the chick who the girls sisters ex cheated on with. The girl said Tracy is huge and then ran her mouth about her sister to her current bf when Tracy doesn't even know the girl
Doing the Lord’s work. 👏 Who would even cheat on their gf with her?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Youre a true queen!!!!
of course tracys a side chick that's how she presents herself online.Explains all her memes about dating etc 😆how dumb can she be look how she present herself online of course no man is gonna wanna wife that. Corey was young naive and when he met tracy she seemed like she had ambition far cry from the therapy refusing mess she is now

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Youre a true queen!!!!
of course tracys a side chick that's how she presents herself online.Explains all her memes about dating etc 😆how dumb can she be look how she present herself online of course no man is gonna wanna wife that. Corey was young naive and when he met tracy she seemed like she had ambition far cry from the therapy refusing mess she is now
This happened 6 months ago.
Thats why Tracy will never "show" bc she's a side witch. 🤣 also. The sister said that Tracy blocked her, her sister and all their friends from IG when this happened. How childish

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You are the best! Thank you for all that you do!

Did you recruit the girl to tattle? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22