Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“No one will ever know who I’m dating because I don’t show everything” also Tracy takes pics in random beds and situations hinting at dating every single outing. I don’t understand how you start dating a dude and don’t think it’s weird to post pics of their house on social media if it even is a guy which I sincerely doubt. I don’t see a guy liking that especially if he’s not committed to her. So no Big T no one but your dumb saddies believe you got a man. If tRex was getting the D she would be happy and not the vengeful witch we see. Good D will turn the wicked witch of the west into Glinda so idk what kinda pipe she’s on but try again.🤷‍♀️
She'll get a surprise if the guys gf recognise the pic and DM her 😂 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She takes sooo much pride on not being a cheater and she only cheated once when she was 16 according to that bullshit live she put on. How can you be so prideful when you’re well aware you were the other chick to someone who WAS CHEATING. you really think you’re such a great person because you don’t cheat?! But being the other woman makes you what? Cant stand her and can’t stand her logic. She’s the epitome of a narcissistic pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is a comment under the post of her on "the guys" bed wonder what it refers to
13D41C5A-4224-4605-B936-93311C1F7DE7.jpeg

Name on the account is anthony abreu 🤔😝

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This happened 6 months ago.
Thats why Tracy will never "show" bc she's a side witch. 🤣 also. The sister said that Tracy blocked her, her sister and all their friends from IG when this happened. How childish
Omg, please tell her to come over here to Tattle and let us know more!

t- sit this one out. It isn’t about you.
Tracy.. that is not a hill you wanna die on! That woman you commented on in the picture has 7 kids, yes 7!!!, can’t function without a nanny, she’s FRESH recovering alcoholic, has admitted on camera to physically abusing her husband in the past but it got worse during quarantine. She CLOSED, yes CLOSED the kitchen in the house during quarantine... it was only open for eating for a few hours day and her oldest daughter suffers from a bleeping eating disorder! To top it off she told her husband, who is being abused by her and has been there for her and making all of the money since they married at 17, that she’s a lesbian, was never attracted to him but they will not be getting a divorce and she has girlfriend she’s madly in love with. That’s where that picture comes from!! She ditched her 7 kids and HUSBAND to be out and about in a pandemic with her girlfriend. This all started with that girl in the photo, Brauwyn, in March... so she declared being an alcoholic, abusing her husband, emotionally abusing her daughter that has an eating disorder and declared she’s lesbian. Is the span of 9 bleeping months. So bleeping NO Tracy, that witch, and especially you don’t need no bleeping public outings and breaks. TAKE CARW OF YOUR HOME, KIDS, AND YOURSELF FIRST!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Omg, please tell her to come over here to Tattle and let us know more!

Tracy.. that is not a hill you wanna die on! That woman you commented on in the picture has 7 kids, yes 7!!!, can’t function without a nanny, she’s FRESH recovering alcoholic, has admitted on camera to physically abusing her husband in the past but it got worse during quarantine. She CLOSED, yes CLOSED the kitchen in the house during quarantine... it was only open for eating for a few hours day and her oldest daughter suffers from a bleeping eating disorder! To top it off she told her husband, who is being abused by her and has been there for her and making all of the money since they married at 17, that she’s a lesbian, was never attracted to him but they will not be getting a divorce and she has girlfriend she’s madly in love with. That’s where that picture comes from!! She ditched her 7 kids and HUSBAND to be out and about in a pandemic with her girlfriend. This all started with that girl in the photo, Brauwyn, in March... so she declared being an alcoholic, abusing her husband, emotionally abusing her daughter that has an eating disorder and declared she’s lesbian. Is the span of 9 bleeping months. So bleeping NO Tracy, that witch, and especially you don’t need no bleeping public outings and breaks. TAKE CARW OF YOUR HOME, KIDS, AND YOURSELF FIRST!
Exactly!

Reactions: 9
My cousin has 3 kids with her ex-boyfriend and over the course of 19 years she’s received a check of $25!! That’s it! She’s of course had help along the way from family but, she’s never ever talked as much tit as Tracy does and her ex-boyfriend is a homeless, crackhead.
My ex owes me over 75k in child support and I’ve never told social media once because it’s totally not anyone’s business. Also, because I have a JOB 🤷🏻‍♀️ STFU and deal with it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
A personal chef?! 😂 you just made me spit my coffee out. I don’t think Miss I Get No Child Support can afford a chef at any time. Besides, haven’t you seen those Brussels sprouts recipe? She don’t need a chef 😂 😂
LOL I wasn't sure because someone said she might have tea on them, and she's listed as a personal chef. I thought maybe she whipped up a meal or two for them, I dunno :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL I wasn't sure because someone said she might have tea on them, and she's listed as a personal chef. I thought maybe she whipped up a meal or two for them, I dunno :ROFLMAO:
Could be a personal chef one of her friends/family hired for any one of their bachelorette/baby/wedding showers.. so they must’ve have seen or interacted with her a couple occasions? Or they are friends/married to someone familiar with that group I’ve noticed here on tattle Jersey must be small because a few people know someone who knows Tracy or her circle. That’s what came to my mind because we all know Tracy herself could not have one.

That girl Braunwyn is DISTURBING on this season and has real life demons! Her daughter has been liking tweets this whole season about how CPS needs to be involved or her dad needs to divorce her mother and keep those kids away from her and get his own help from the abuse he experienced until she actually goes to a rehab and gets herself together.

Her daughter released a YouTube video on her channel last week after the episode detailing her mother’s verbal and emotional abuse for her eating disorder. She said her mom, Brauwyn, got mad she only ate some veggies so she kicked her daughter out of the house.. her husband went with the daughter and they stayed in a hotel until she went to rehab for her eating disorder AND on top of that she has severe OCD from her ballet dancing career.

Her video was deleted in 24 hours and her mom and her and her dad have not posted. But her mom was spotted out on the beach with her bleeping girlfriend days after the video was posted... I hope her daughter is oky and protected 🙏🏽

like I said, disturbing!

and there’s more psycho tit her moms in to..

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Could be a personal chef one of her friends/family hired for any one of their bachelorette/baby/wedding showers.. so they must’ve have seen or interacted with her a couple occasions? Or they are friends/married to someone familiar with that group I’ve noticed here on tattle Jersey must be small because a few people know someone who knows Tracy or her circle. That’s what came to my mind because we all know Tracy herself could not have one.

That girl Braunwyn is DISTURBING on this season and has real life demons! Her daughter has been liking tweets this whole season about how CPS needs to be involved or her dad needs to divorce her mother and keep those kids away from her and get his own help from the abuse he experienced until she actually goes to a rehab and gets herself together.

Her daughter released a YouTube video on her channel last week after the episode detailing her mother’s verbal and emotional abuse for her eating disorder. She said her mom, Brauwyn, got mad she only ate some veggies so she kicked her daughter out of the house.. her husband went with the daughter and they stayed in a hotel until she went to rehab for her eating disorder AND on top of that she has severe OCD from her ballet dancing career.

Her video was deleted in 24 hours and her mom and her and her dad have not posted. But her mom was spotted out on the beach with her bleeping girlfriend days after the video was posted... I hope her daughter is oky and protected 🙏🏽

like I said, disturbing!

and there’s more psycho tit her moms in to..
Figures one shitbag mother would defend another.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unless i misinterpreted something, there was someone who commented on Tracy’s tiktok that basically said she’s a sidekick. Someone looked her up on Instagram and saw in her bio she’s a personal chef. Someone i believe queeniefoofoo messaged her and asked her for details on the comment and that’s when we found out she was a side chick. This woman never appeared to have worked for Tracy or her family and friends.

Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Figures one shitbag mother would defend another.
I hate to say this.. and GOD, OH GOD, PLEASE forgive me but I see similarities in Tracy and Braunwyn. NOT as extreme as Braunwyn’s level (like I said, there is A LOT more psychological tit she has done/been through).. but the similarities aligns with one child experiencing something/diagnosed with something.

Braunwyn has more or less admitted she can not handle her daughters eating disorder and her daughter has confirmed that more than once.. so she doesn’t deal with her daughter at all and when she does she becomes easily frustrated and berates her for it (lashes out) and I’m hoping it’s because they are so hurt themselves and wondering what they did wrong (but still even in that case... bleeping attended therapy with them and work it though with them! I just can’t fathom ever doing that to my child so giving the benefit of the doubt.. even though I should never) ANYWAY...

Tracy exhibits the same behaviors with Julian. There have been posts of her yelling at him without his “ears” on.. TARA TOO! .. she does NOT take him to therapy.. her parents do that. Whenever she has him it’s with at least with two other people to help or he’s sleeping and shortly after he’s shipped off.. the videos she has of him seems forced.. like she told him to do it over and over again till he got it right so she can’t post it.. you can clearly tell.. it’s just...

bleeping SAD!

get it together.

Ladies, I will be MIA for a little. I'm sorry I can't dish more tea on this topic.
My dog has passed away today and when I got home he was gone. So I apologize and will return back when I'm ready.
OMG! My girl is getting up there in age and slowing down and I worry.. so I CAN NOT IMAGINE!!! Take all the time you need! Don’t ever apologize! Love you! ♥

• Heart