Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are at page 48 of the previous thread we need to get to page 50 but here is a new thread ready to go!

- We left off somewhere around Tracy going out with Sammy last night to her apartment to drink.
-A new member is calling them self Corey and saying they are ready to tell their side of the tail. We will see if it is actually Corey or just someone pretending to be.

-And everyone’s dragging Tracy for complaining on live that she’s broken has no money because Corey gives her zero child support yet she’s out getting her hair done yesterday… A whole new color job and hair extensions. She always has Lash extensions on her nails done etc. Obviously she’s not poor.

Happy Tattling… And if that is you Corey welcome! We are dying to hear your side of the story. 🙏 🥂

Here is a link to the previous thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
7:30 on Sunday night and Tara still has the kids. Thought pick up was strictly 7:00 on sundays Tracy? Hmm

Reactions: 18
Did anyone catch jet Insta story of the lifetime movie... “my husbands secret life”
Or something along those lines... wonder if she’s trying to tell us all something.
Also, I agree with another poster that it is aggravating to see so much Corey love bc he seems like just as big of a POS. No car, no license at his age? Whatever the reason, it’s pathetic. If those kids have anything when they’re with him, it’s probably bc his sisters or mom do all of it, I doubt he’s biking to target to pick out clothes for them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone catch jet Insta story of the lifetime movie... “my husbands secret life”
Or something along those lines... wonder if she’s trying to tell us all something.
Also, I agree with another poster that it is aggravating to see so much Corey love bc he seems like just as big of a POS. No car, no license at his age? Whatever the reason, it’s pathetic. If those kids have anything when they’re with him, it’s probably bc his sisters or mom do all of it, I doubt he’s biking to target to pick out clothes for them...
Biking to target 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree. Like I completely understand not wanting to give her money out of being concerned it would go to lash extentions/hair/botox/treatments etc but my whole thing has nothing to do with that. I get the feeling *and I hope I'm wrong* that he doesn't just go out and get actual groceries or clothes for them. If you're so worried about the mother being a b*tch and misusing your money, fair enough, but you should provide for your children by bringing in groceries, diapers, clothing, etc. I don't think he does anything of the kind.

Reactions: 16
As for her weight loss. At the end of my pregnancy I was 220lbs. My son is legit a few days younger than Julian. I'm currently at 158. My prepregnancy weight. That was all done by chasing my son, dieting and working 12 blocks daily plus running around to see patients for 8 hours 😅 by no means am I back to my 24 year old self of 135 but damn, I'm proud of how I look. The fupa is me. Its the trophy of carrying and growing a small version of myself and my husband. I'm not ashamed of that.
She shouldn't be either. 3 kids 18 months apart. Or whatever it is. She shouldn't be expecting or people shouldn't expect her to be skinny. Like tf 😅 she needs to embrace that childbirth, divorce and depression are a deadly combo and will cause anyone to gain / keep on weight

• Heart
Reactions: 19
9D61C9F8-FC4D-44B2-B8C8-2D97227EB428.jpeg

its the face tune for me
I hate those apps and snapchat face filters
Theyve given everyone such a false sense of reality and made things worse for women who were already held to ridiculous beauty standards

Reactions: 23
View attachment 346099
its the face tune for me
I hate those apps and snapchat face filters
Theyve given everyone such a false sense of reality and made things worse for women who were already held to ridiculous beauty standards
100% - like I said in the previous thread, it’s giving people body dysmorphia and they can’t even look at themselves without a filter. It’s got to be ruining teenager’s self esteem. She’s a grown woman, be an example for your daughters, show that you’re proud of who you are flaws and all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
As for her weight loss. At the end of my pregnancy I was 220lbs. My son is legit a few days younger than Julian. I'm currently at 158. My prepregnancy weight. That was all done by chasing my son, dieting and working 12 blocks daily plus running around to see patients for 8 hours 😅 by no means am I back to my 24 year old self of 135 but damn, I'm proud of how I look. The fupa is me. Its the trophy of carrying and growing a small version of myself and my husband. I'm not ashamed of that.
She shouldn't be either. 3 kids 18 months apart. Or whatever it is. She shouldn't be expecting or people shouldn't expect her to be skinny. Like tf 😅 she needs to embrace that childbirth, divorce and depression are a deadly combo and will cause anyone to gain / keep on weight
She’s lazy. That’s what it boils down to. Walking can do so much for people who have very sedentary lifestyles. She can’t buckle the kids in a stroller and give them an iPad and get a 20 min walk in.

telling the girl in her messages that she was 140Lbs at the beginning of JL, that was definitely at the beginning of the show. By season 3 she had to have been AT LEAST 160.

again, not dragging her... but own👏🏽 It 👏🏽

Reactions: 15
She’s lazy. That’s what it boils down to. Walking can do so much for people who have very sedentary lifestyles. She can’t buckle the kids in a stroller and give them an iPad and get a 20 min walk in.

telling the girl in her messages that she was 140Lbs at the beginning of JL, that was definitely at the beginning of the show. By season 3 she had to have been AT LEAST 160.

again, not dragging her... but own👏🏽 It 👏🏽
Yes - and she needs to stop saying she once weighed so little and now is heavy bc of kids. Tons of people have kids and you know, lose the weight. So many do it while actually working or actually raising their own kids...

Reactions: 12
Yes - and she needs to stop saying she once weighed so little and now is heavy bc of kids. Tons of people have kids and you know, lose the weight. So many do it while actually working or actually raising their own kids...
Fact is, she blames everyone else for her failures to say. Those kids will forever live with the guilt that they are the reason their mothers unhappy and miserable and fat. Tracy can never blame herself for her failures. Like, how the divorce is all Coreys fault and none of it has to do with her and her toxic behavior.
Its sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I look at how she commits to the “I’m so Italian” persona and I’m low key second hand embarrassed for her. Like everyone who knows her irl knows she’s Irish. She’s a Maloney, not Italian, not even close... How don’t people call her out on it? It’s literally The Emperor’s New Clothes, no one wants to step up and tell her she’s a fool. It’s all fun and games, and let’s humor the princess when it was just her, but now all this is causing those kids to suffer. They all need to be slapped.

Reactions: 24
Yup, bcos the internet never forgets, imagine being 16 and listening too allll of this being said by your mom, hell even being 26 and hearing this would be a lot to take in and process. This is why selfish narcissistic ppl shouldn't have kids bcos theyre too busy thinking only of themselves when they do stuff instead of thinking of how it might affect their own innocent children 😞

Reactions: 9
I look at how she commits to the “I’m so Italian” persona and I’m low key second hand embarrassed for her. Like everyone who knows her irl knows she’s Irish. She’s a Maloney, not Italian, not even close... How don’t people call her out on it? It’s literally The Emperor’s New Clothes, no one wants to step up and tell her she’s a fool. It’s all fun and games, and let’s humor the princess when it was just her, but now all this is causing those kids to suffer. They all need to be slapped.
It's as if her friends and family had to sign an NDA or something, and can't say that she's not really Italian lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14