Tracy Dimarco #23

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I could encourage you, check out the book, The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls. They made a movie out of it that is okay but your story reminds me of the author. If you have time. Seems like you're holding it down for all of you ♥.
I definitely will read it! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can't wait to see how she acts in a few years when all her kids are in school school. Meaning not kindergarten, prek, etc....tit is gonna be real when they have legitimate homework and she's not able to dump them here and there throughout the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't wait to see how she acts in a few years when all her kids are in school school. Meaning not kindergarten, prek, etc....tit is gonna be real when they have legitimate homework and she's not able to dump them here and there throughout the week.
All at different schools with different start and ending times and all threes' extra curricular activities!!! Should be fun! Who am I kidding, those poor kids have a lazy trash mom, they won't get to do anything :(

Reactions: 16
Yea im interested to see whats going to happen when the kids are in all day school and she has no reason to be a stay at home mom since she has no income....i mean i know now she can say well childcare is expensive none of them go to school all day etc....most moms take on a part time job when the kids are in school or if she was at least at home cooking them nutritious meals and working out and actually building a social media empire vs posting pathetic reposts of memes about scorpios....how does olivia have half the followers and shes verified and tracy isnt? Companies pay more for "influencers" that are verified....unless olivia paid for her verification? I dont see her doing that tho she doesnt seem to advertise companies just herself? 🤷🏻‍♀️

All the people commenting on the leggings post if they fit if theyre stretchy itchy etc if tracy tried them and silence from big t but shes posting vegas throwbacks while ignoring her "PR" job. As iffff tracy tried these, some company offered her money and she posted them im sure she'll delete the post once the amount of time she agreed to leave it posted passes....

Reactions: 14
Also, if she is at a guys house... how creepy to take a selfie when your alone in his room next to his bed, esp if it’s a new relationship lol
Yup.....side chick move lol taking pictures without him or when he’s asleep 😂

Reactions: 15
So we’re supposed to believe that she’s with a man she’s sooo into but she’s on her phone posting videos of men dancing in Santa dresses and memes about dirty pools in Vegas? This is what she’s doing while she’s finally “spending time with her man?”
It’s also Monday. Apparently she’s not good enough to be a weekend duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it possible Julian has a sensory issue when it comes to clothes? He always either shirtless or pants less. Or does Tracy not carry backup clothes for accidents?

I’m sure if she could have left Jayden home, she would have. I’m surprised she didn’t drop her off at Tara’s house first then go to the play date... where they were also drinking. So Tracy was drinking then got in her car with her babies? Cause her and her friend were taking shots no?

CPS has to investigate no matter how “small” the problem is. NJ is an anybody can report state. So even if she was to have like the Cable guy come, if he heard the way she talks to Jayden, if he felt like it wasn’t right, he could call CPS.
You have no idea what’s considered abuse to CPS and that for sure isn’t. All they care is that there is food, water and electric. Literally that’s it. They don’t care about how you talk to a child, as long as there’s no physical harm on the child they do nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
You have no idea what’s considered abuse to CPS and that for sure isn’t. All they care is that there is food, water and electric. Literally that’s it. They don’t care about how you talk to a child, as long as there’s no physical harm on the child they do nothing.
Actually, I do have an idea. Growing up CPS was involved in my siblings lives way more than it should have been due to certain State Laws and statements my siblings made when they thought they were in the safety of a guidance counselor. Also, they’re required to investigate any and all calls made. My example was that basically NJ state allows ANYBODY to make a call to CPS. So if for example said cable guy overheard Tracy berating Jayden, to the point that it sounds like verbal abuse, he could report it. They investigate, investigation determines outcome. Investigations can take 2 weeks, 2 months, 6 months or more. Depending on what the situation is and how it’s being handled. CPS does not want to take your child away. People don’t know tit about CPS until you actually have to deal with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Comment under the tights post
View attachment 355899
comments under her bed/bf post
View attachment 355909

So cringe for a 30+ year old mother who claims she always has her kids and has no help 🙄
Why is Big-T’s dumbass promoting something she hasn’t even tried/worn? Anything for a dollar. I bet you their biggest size would barely fit her “trunks” as another tattler states above (lmao btw)...her saddies are so pathetic to be ordering these and BIG-T herself hasn’t even tried them out. Wow. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she’s posting about being a witch. Sorry a BrUJa. Not a strega a bruja. Just because you look like a witch doesn’t mean you can call yourself one. Every time I see her on the growingupitalian page I cringe. The people who run that page are so corny and lame so I guess it makes sense she’s all up under the comments and they’re sending her tit. I’m fully Italian my family is as authentic as it gets and one of my biggest pet peeves are people that act like being Italian is a personality trait. These types of people that claim they’re Italian are an embarrassment and us real Italians don’t claim them lol.
Unpopular opinion from a hispanic female (me), I hate when white women feel special when a hispanic man gives her attention (especially big women, HER). They act like they know Spanish and are all into ethnic guys. Just from the men in my family, I know hispanic men are not loyal and shes just a piece of ass to them. Obviously not all hispanic men are like this I’m obviously not saying that. HOWEVER, the way she portrays herself and her biggest highlight is in bed... what type of men do you think are “all in her dm’s”. No one looking for a wife. Obviously they will give her attention to get laid. It will be a Corey 2.0 (the cheating).

ALSO hispanic men are very hardworking and theres no way in hell they would ever put up with monster “mom” Tracy who orders take out 2x a day and refuses to clean or sees taking care of her children as a chore.

• Heart
Reactions: 13