Tracy Dimarco #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I only the only one who finds it super weird that she goes bat tit crazy when someone accuses her of cheating but there’s talk all over the internet of her being a crappy mom and she doesn’t cry about that? No need to address all the allegations of photoshopping your daughters, not providing clothing for your son, emotionally abusing your middle child? But someone says you cheated on a man that you’ve been “separated from for a year and a half” and you loose your tit, flipping out hysterical crying looking like a maniac? Her priorities are so nutty.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Am I only the only one who finds it super weird that she goes bat tit crazy when someone accuses her of cheating but there’s talk all over the internet of her being a crappy mom and she doesn’t cry about that? No need to address all the allegations of photoshopping your daughters, not providing clothing for your son, emotionally abusing your middle child? But someone says you cheated on a man that you’ve been “separated from for a year and a half” and you loose your tit, flipping out hysterical crying looking like a maniac? Her priorities are so nutty.
Exactly! It would hurt me so much if somebody thought I was Neglecting and not caring for my children. He's your husband one minute but they're your children forever!

Also, it doesn't make sense (to me) why she would be getting evoke treatments if she's getting the stomach surgery...?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I was just thinking about it and do you guys remember before they announced their separation she would constantly post questionable shady tit and it was obvious they were meant for Corey. And on his page at the same time he was still posting for her birthday and appreciation posts for her so it was like wtf is going on. Seems like if anything he was the one who still cared and wanted to make it work while she was bashing him on the internet. I’m really curious to hear this tell all but I don’t think she’ll ever do it she doesn’t have the balls. She’ll make up some stupid excuse on why she decided not to do it and give everyone the runaround like she always does.

Reactions: 23
I was just thinking about it and do you guys remember before they announced their separation she would constantly post questionable shady tit and it was obvious they were meant for Corey. And on his page at the same time he was still posting for her birthday and appreciation posts for her so it was like wtf is going on. Seems like if anything he was the one who still cared and wanted to make it work while she was bashing him on the internet. I’m really curious to hear this tell all but I don’t think she’ll ever do it she doesn’t have the balls. She’ll make up some stupid excuse on why she decided not to do it and give everyone the runaround like she always does.
I do remember that but the vibe I got from that was that he really fucked up and was trying to suck up to her. He knows the way to her heart is social media bragging. It felt like a last ditch effort to get her to forgive him.

Reactions: 30
I’ve been saying this!!!!!! there’s literally 21 threads calling her out for being a tit mom and she doesn’t bat an ugly ass eyelash to that.... but she gets thrown over the edge for whatever tit she says Corey is saying.... her over the top reaction tells me that whatever happens to come out from either him or his family, she loses her ability to claim victim anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do remember that but the vibe I got from that was that he really fucked up and was trying to suck up to her. He knows the way to her heart is social media bragging. It felt like a last ditch effort to get her to forgive him.
Probably, I’m sure he did duck up but I’m also sure living with her was hell. That man always looked exhausted. She was draining his pockets for nonsense, she’s very lazy, never cooked always fed them frozen or pre made meals, house was always dirty and she always has a nasty ungrateful selfish attitude. She probably treated him like tit and he was very unhappy and she pushed him to his limits. Not that it’s an excuse to cheat but she really has no one to blame but herself. Especially because she gave him a hard time and he was already going through it with the death of his dad he probably got back into drugs, made stupid decisions and just gave up. Who would want to work all day and come home to all of her bullshit? Those kids are probably so damaged you can see it in their eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Her excuse will be that "her attorney" said "legally" she can't do a tell all! If she really does have an attorney, Id love to know who it is. Can you imagine this psycho being your client? I can't imagine having to represent this trash.... if she really does have representation!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think its prob from the shower i know my eyes always look red after a shower 😝 but poor kid i can only imagine dealing with being bounced from
House to house is tiring

Reactions: 17
Holy tit ! Alot has happened since the last time I was on-line. My reaction to Tracy's live was 🙄 (I could barely tolerate a minute of it).
Aaaaaaaaaand the 🏆 for worse actress goes to Tracy "DiMarco" Maloney !

Tracy has always shed crocodile tears to portray herself as the victim. She is using her followers, plain and simple. People like her use others to do their dirty work. She needs negative reinforcement.

Honestly, IDC why those idiots are divorced. They both suck, they both need their asses kicked, and again, the only victims in this fuckery are their kids. Neither one should be on social media discussing their failed marriage and tossing 💣 at each other just so their kids can Google their crappy parents one day.

Tracy is not the only woman on earth to find herself in this predicament. It is a wake-up call and it is time for her to woman-up and TCB.

Tracy, get it through your lead -🎈-head that you are forever tied to Corey because of your children. Both of you idiots are setting them up for a lifetime of misery because you jackasses can't get it together for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m not sure if this was already said I have a lot to go catch up on but please tell me someone saw the tik tok she posted and then deleted bc everyone was making fun of the way she drew on her lips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.