Tracy Dimarco #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she uses Having kids as an excuse to be as big as she is. Not once has she even tried to work out or eat right after having them.
Right…?! She uses her kids as an excuse as to why she’s overweight. You know it’s one thing to be out of shape and to have a postpartum mommy body and belly when you’re like a year postpartum or whatever… But Tracy has had a lot of time to lose the weight. How old is Julian now? He’s at least three… Soon to be four. She has no excuse as to why she’s fat except for her own eating habits and lack of exercise. It’s not her kids fault. 3 + years is plenty of time postpartum to lose the mommy weight. That would require character, courage and a lot of determination… All of which she has none. Hence why you’ll see her all of a sudden claim “new year new me” come New Year’s and then boom 💥 watch… She’ll have her surgery and her new body sometime in 2021. She doesn’t have what it takes to lose 100 pounds or more. That’s just facts. #weakAF

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this anyone here? Lol
Tracy can you post a full body shot without filters and photoshop? There’s an audience of women who would be there to support you but it’s clear you’re suffering from body dysmorphia. You’ve used filters and photoshop/FaceTune so long you don’t even believe the woman you see in the mirror.

Reactions: 18
Call me a skeptic, but I don't think bariatric surgery is near at all. In order to have surgery she needs to be healthy ESPECIALLY given her age. For one, she needs to stop drinking for a bit and unless her recent posts are old....doesn't look like she has yet. Also, she mentioned in one of her Aruba posts that 2021 is her year. I think the surgery might scheduled for early next year. Lastly, isn't NJ in the brink of breaking in half with their Covid-19 case count? Not dragging NJ, but the state is small so I can see this as being true. I don't think her surgery would be deemed critical at this time and could be postponed if this is the case. Just my opinion.
That’s what she said about 2020 as well “it’s gonna be my year” etc. It seems each end of year she keeps taking the coocoo train. And this post proves she’s still stuck in 10 years ago. Other then the young, she’s still dumb and broke (according to her not so cryptic posts).

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone make a new thread yet? I don’t want to miss it!!
Here’s the link:

Reactions: 6
she uses Having kids as an excuse to be as big as she is. Not once has she even tried to work out or eat right after having them.
I always said I’d lose weight after my last kid. He’ll be 28 tomorrow. 🤣🤣🤣 But seriously you’re so right. Julian is 2 1/2 she could have done so much. I’m not trip thin but I’m working on it. Lost in the pandemic instead of gained.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.