Tracy Dimarco #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tiktok must have ended up on a FYP for a couple mins because there was a bunch of recent comments from random people (mostly teenagers) who had no idea who she was & they were just commenting by random like:

“Omg the lips 😬
“Wtf is on ur lips”
“Way too high 👄
👁 👄 👁
“the makeup 😂😂😂

^ Those are some that I saw lol
Omg cringe! Time to give up the tiktok!!!! Take the L Tracy walk away!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! Because I think right around that time we found out the meaning of his stupid rose tattoo.. if I remember correctly he posted a pic of it first with a caption to his wife and the meaning of it. The rose was supposed to be Tracy but Tracy hates flowers because they die and it’s bad whatever but since it was permanent ink it would never die!! Or some stupid bleeping story (Tracy probably conjured up so he’d get the tattoo 🤣) and then right after that Tracy was posting for at least a week meme’s referring to roses on her IG story. This was either right before she announced they separated or shortly right after.

I could be wrong and remembering it backwards. Tracy could’ve been the one who posted the photo of his hand with the caption of the stupid bleeping story to her husband and then started to post rose memes after. I just know for sure one of them posted a photo of his hand tattoo and a long caption about the meaning and she for sure went on a week long thing posting about roses and basically saying “duck you” because you didn’t hold up to the bargain of what a rose meant.

Because she’s lazy and didn’t wanna keep up with the board. People think cosmetology isa lazy, easy way out. But maaan do they have to remember formulas for the perfect mixture of color. What color to rinse out with as to not duck up the color you placed in the hair. You have to go back to school as new products and trends and easier ways to do things are invented every year.

Tracy has probably 3 sets of styles she knows how to do.. she can’t keep up with current and recurring trends. I haven’t seen her actually color someone’s hair since JL ended. And again, there’s so many new and easy ways to do hair.. she would have to keep up with schooling. I’m sure there’s new safe coloring techniques that can only be taught going back to school. Also, you don’t have to be versatile.. but in this new era, you damn well should be versatile with the clientele. Work on hair that’s more course and curly (ethnic/poc). Get classes on how to cut ethnic/poc hair (because it’s not the same!) Classes on how to dye that hair type. Because those in 4+ class of hair can easily be damaged and dried out from any products not even coloring.. simple products like shampoo and conditioner. She has to know we also produce a lot of natural oils and it’s not good for our hair to be washed daily as we can’t strip our hair of our natural oils, if we are going/are natural.

not to mention if she really wants to make her salon some money she would incorporate some extensions. And the new craze is these “habit hand tied extensions” (they only work on white women. Not being racist, it’s just those extensions are for that type of hair and you can see from her own ig. Only white women go to her salon)! I follow a woman on IG, one who is the MASTER of it and she posts on her Instagram the process and it’s LONG and tedious!!! And she goes to master classes for this to perfect it. Right now she is bringing $3k+ a HEAD ( and she does about 5-10 heads A DAY! for extensions and even has celebrity clientele like the Biermanss (Kim Zolziack Biermann and her girls) Kim’s best friend, her husband is a famous country singer I’m blanking on her name.. oh! Aldean! Jason Aldeans wife goes to her for extensions..

I’m not even a hair dresser but I have that course curly hair and I know how much goes into all of this since going on my natural journey from what my own hair dresser has told me. Doing hair is her passion so she’s knows about hair from the bone straight hair that struggles with volume to POC hair with course curly hair. That’s all she studies and tries to perfect. Same with the extensions person.. the study and perfect their craft. TRACY IS LAZY. Flat out.
There’s a woman i think from Staten Island that does the most perfect Hollywood waves and nearly every bride tries to book her because the best at it... but i hear she charges nearly a grand. She does up to like 5-6 brides a day it’s insane!! She does masterclasses too. She did Lauren the situation’s wife’s hair for her wedding. (Also the girl who did her makeup charges nearly the same and does amazing work). If Tracy would have worked a bit harder could be doing that too but... 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Also could be a psychological thing maybe. In her head, she probably believes she’s a good mom.. so comments about her being a crappy mother doesn’t trigger her — but maybe whatever Corey said was the truth and it triggered the tit out of her so she reacted quick, loud and angry. Idk, just a random thought 🧐 because it’s true what a lot of you have been saying.. why was whatever Corey said worse than everything else? Is it true lol
I also wonder if she still either loves Corey or thinks that he deep down loves her and that’s why she was so set off by his comment to a random person she doesn’t even know. Maybe it finally broke through the fog for her that he doesn’t care for her or respect her in any way and set her off.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay so I saw the live, she’s stupid 🙄

She said she’s not a liar and not a fake well she does that everyday lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO GEENAHS PAGE? I DONT HAVE INSTAGRAM AND I AM DYIIIINNNG TO SEE THIS LIVE SO I CAN CONNECT WITH YOU GUYS AND SHARE MY 2 CENTS. PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAASSEE
Type in Instagram.com/Geenah30 in your URL and you can view the videos without having an Instagram. You might have to refresh the page or completely exit out and type in the web page again to view part 2 as Instagram lets you browse for a few pics or videos before it tells you, you have to sign up to view more and you can’t see anymore. Hope this helps!

I don’t have kids, does anyone know why Jayden’s eyes look like that?! Poor baby 😢
looks like she just got out of a bath. How much you wanna bet there’s a sugary drink filled almost to the top in that cup!?!?

I’m intrigued, what’s the insta handle?!
for the “hand tied habit extensions” girl!? I got youuu on that!!! Just wanna make sure that’s that IG handle you want lol

Never forget Tracy’s real weight #catfish
That girl is borederline psycho to idolize such liars. She was posted here before numerous times. So I can imagine she attends any and all Baddie functions and will fight to her death for them. Sad, honestly. Jess and Tracy are the last people she should ever admire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was just thinking about it and do you guys remember before they announced their separation she would constantly post questionable shady tit and it was obvious they were meant for Corey. And on his page at the same time he was still posting for her birthday and appreciation posts for her so it was like wtf is going on. Seems like if anything he was the one who still cared and wanted to make it work while she was bashing him on the internet. I’m really curious to hear this tell all but I don’t think she’ll ever do it she doesn’t have the balls. She’ll make up some stupid excuse on why she decided not to do it and give everyone the runaround like she always does.
She posted all that stuff herself on his page. You could tell because it was the ones that were spelled correctly and pretty much understandable. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Type in Instagram.com/Geenah30 in your URL and you can view the videos without having an Instagram. You might have to refresh the page or completely exit out and type in the web page again to view part 2 as Instagram lets you browse for a few pics or videos before it tells you, you have to sign up to view more and you can’t see anymore. Hope this helps!

looks like she just got out of a bath. How much you wanna bet there’s a sugary drink filled almost to the top in that cup!?!?

for the “hand tied habit extensions” girl!? I got youuu on that!!! Just wanna make sure that’s that IG handle you want lol

That girl is borederline psycho to idolize such liars. She was posted here before numerous times. So I can imagine she attends any and all Baddie functions and will fight to her death for them. Sad, honestly. Jess and Tracy are the last people she should ever admire.
Yes, the hand tied habits girl. Thank you so much!!

Reactions: 8

Read this and then watch her live again...

#fraud #fake #manipulator

The reason she didn’t work out with Cory is because they’re too much alike. Both are narcissistic uneducated manipulators.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She posted all that stuff herself on his page. You could tell because it was the ones that were spelled correctly and pretty much understandable. Lol
I remember always seeing her fighting with girls in his comment section through his account. I always thought she was so insecure especially how she constantly was like my amazing handsome fiancé my wonderful husband Like she needed everyone to know he was with her. Like chill the fat chips in my flamings hot Cheetos bag are more desirable then Corey.🙄

Read this and then watch her live again...

#fraud #fake #manipulator

The reason she didn’t work out with Cory is because they’re too much alike. Both are narcissistic uneducated manipulators.
All I needed was to watch her on the JL reunions her tricks are still the same. I’m going to see if I find the scene all I remember is she was in a sea foam colored tinker bell looking dress. She did these same moves then she ran off stage and was crying on the stairs taking off her jewelry saying how misunderstood and bullied she is. I might have to screen record 🤣 it’s killing me not having it in my grasp! I think our country club bumpkin uses crying as a survival tactic and has I see her as a kid doing this same bit she’s done it 100x on JL that why Gigi looked so tired of her crying she literally yelled where are the tears?😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I remember always seeing her fighting with girls in his comment section through his account. I always thought she was so insecure especially how she constantly was like my amazing handsome fiancé my wonderful husband Like she needed everyone to know he was with her. Like chill the fat chips in my flamings hot Cheetos bag are more desirable then Corey.🙄

All I needed was to watch her on the JL reunions her tricks are still the same. I’m going to see if I find the scene all I remember is she was in a sea foam colored tinker bell looking dress. She did these same moves then she ran off stage and was crying on the stairs taking off her jewelry saying how misunderstood and bullied she is. I might have to screen record 🤣 it’s killing me not having it in my grasp! I think our country club bumpkin uses crying as a survival tactic and has I see her as a kid doing this same bit she’s done it 100x on JL that why Gigi looked so tired of her crying she literally yelled where are the tears?😂
Hahaha dead at the Cheeto comparison. Seriously though team skinny cheetos

• Haha

And did you notice the fast food cup on the table? No money for food? Then stop buying fast food. She also claimed on the “mom guilt” episode that she makes home cooked meals every night 🤣🤣 okay, Jan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Found this little JL reunion clip on YouTube… Trying to find the Tinker Bell dress one but we’ll see what I can dig up:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Found this little JL reunion clip on YouTube… Trying to find the Tinker Bell dress one but we’ll see what I can dig up:

Wooooowwwww 😳😳😳 how have i never seen this? Damn her and corey are both classless savages. And little olivia in the background like omg. Honestly as much as olivia needs to chill with the fave procedures cus shes already cute olivia was always the classy one gigi too. Why is tracy so insane? She needs anger management. And no wonder her and corey liked each other theyre both mental altho tracy seemed more mental than corey in this clip. Damn pls find the other clip if you can im not sure what to search to find it!

• Haha

Seems like Mamma Maloney told Gigi things that she clearly attempted to tell Tracy and Tracy didn’t want to hear.
Watching this again, they were both looking to gain a spin off. Corey and Tracy’s over the top antics were in hopes they would be picked up for a show of their own.
Also, I remember the moderator was garbage and wished it was Vivica A. Fox again, because she would have handled that much better and we would have gotten more out of it than a tit show attempt of a fist fight. That was 100% Tracy knew exactly what she was going there to do. Carry on and be super dramatic and get a spin off.

Wooooowwwww 😳😳😳 how have i never seen this? Damn her and corey are both classless savages. And little olivia in the background like omg. Honestly as much as olivia needs to chill with the fave procedures cus shes already cute olivia was always the classy one gigi too. Why is tracy so insane? She needs anger management. And no wonder her and corey liked each other theyre both mental altho tracy seemed more mental than corey in this clip. Damn pls find the other clip if you can im not sure what to search to find it!
This is all I can find at the moment… I went on YouTube and searched Jerseylicious reunion and went through the results. This is the best one I could find…
Yeah I haven’t seen this clip in a long time and wow is right! Very eye-opening and telling about who Tracy and Corey really are..... insane & “meant” for each other. They both are getting a taste right now of their own medicine… Narcissistic and arrogant. It’s really sad for those poor children… I hope they come out OK.

And to think, this is who’s raising two little ladies and a gentleman 85% of the time. Hello dumbass, they’re going to see this one day. But of course, you’re a really sweet person the show just made you out to be a bully... 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There’s a woman i think from Staten Island that does the most perfect Hollywood waves and nearly every bride tries to book her because the best at it... but i hear she charges nearly a grand. She does up to like 5-6 brides a day it’s insane!! She does masterclasses too. She did Lauren the situation’s wife’s hair for her wedding. (Also the girl who did her makeup charges nearly the same and does amazing work). If Tracy would have worked a bit harder could be doing that too but... 🤦🏼‍♀️
Senada did my wedding hair three years ago!! Worth every single penny LOL! That is exactly what Tracy should have done. Kept up with training, she already has her loyal followers that would pay. Damn she messed up

• Heart
It’s this reunion I just refuse to pay for it 😂

It was all fun double teaming ppl with T-Rex until it turned on him 😂😂🤣🤣 Even Anthony was done he was like GET HER OUT OF HERE like he was the host😂🤣 they never use good host anymore on shows I think it’s done purposely to just have chaos.

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.