Tracy Dimarco #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this was already said I have a lot to go catch up on but please tell me someone saw the tik tok she posted and then deleted bc everyone was making fun of the way she drew on her lips 😂😂
Did people actually comment on her video about the lips? Lol 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy crap - I just saw her live video on geenah's page (thanks, doll!) and I can not believe she posted that. I feel bad for her because while yes, she's an adult, she's never once faced consequences for her actions in her life. Her family bails her out of everything, she can sit and hide behind filters and her IG w/ the comments off or deletes anything she doesn't like. Tracy doesn't have a real job. Normal people, albeit SAHMs or people who report to work, face consequences and judgments daily. In a way, I feel bad that she's put herself into this position that someone speaking badly about her, 'slander on [her] name', was a little too much for her and she took to social media to cry about it. Who hasn't had that happen to them in some way? She's such a tough ~scorpio with no feelings~ but yet someone's lies cause her to cry? Come on, Tray.

This whole thing was cringe. She needs to take some time to hang out with her kids, love up on them, alone. No parents, no Tara, no one. Just her and her kids. She needs to remember that if Corey said tit, no one cares. He won't be forced to spend any more court-ordered time with his kids because of it, she won't get more money because of it, nothing. She's just hurting herself and her kids.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME A LINK TO GEENAHS PAGE? I DONT HAVE INSTAGRAM AND I AM DYIIIINNNG TO SEE THIS LIVE SO I CAN CONNECT WITH YOU GUYS AND SHARE MY 2 CENTS. PLLLLLLLEEEEEEAASSEE

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1- Any lawyer would have told her to stay off social media. (My friend’s divorce lawyer flat out told her to not post anything regarding her ex husband or the divorce until it was finalized because anything and everything could be used against her. And he tried... he really tried, drained accounts and everything, left her with almost nothing. Only deals with one kid because he always disliked the other, it was so messed up.)

2- Her go to is using her saddies to do her dirty work. Always has been always will be until they finally get it though their heads that she doesn’t care about them.

3-Yes, she loved that man... that was until she no longer benefited from him, I’m sure it was more than just the bust of selling to a UC. That was probably the start. She tried sticking it out because she loved the idea of being married... it’s the only thing she identified most as. Being married.

4-They used each other, he wanted fame... she wanted to be the first out of her friends for everything... first married, first to have babies, first to take off from JL. Remember, they were bragging about a spin-off at the reunion...and nothing came to fruition....since then she has been obsessed with getting back on TV. She even tried using the kids with her short lived “Everything EPS” on YouTube and now she’s trying again by using Julian on the TikTok .

5. It’s very hard to feel bad for her, especially when I went back and watched the live again, and saw how she actively turned the waterworks on and off. Changed the tone of her voice, and made sure she had a filter on. That was completely staged.

6. As for the defamation deal... Corey could hit her back with the same deal... she’s been dragging him every chance she gets.

7- there’s nothing climatic... he cheated, he cheated for a while and it finally became too much.

8- it’s very obvious that interactions with Corey’s family is solely about the children. If it was anything more, she would have been at Halloween, there wouldn’t have been 2 separate thanksgivings, and I’m sure that Christmas is going to be a tit show as well.

This Is a train wreck that’s full speed ahead. It’s going to get a lot worse.
A majority of us have been saying on here for MONTHS that this witch shouldn't be dragging him on social media cuz it would backfire on her

I got you girl

Part one

Part Two
♡ YOU!!!!! Thank you so much

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okay so the only thing I can think of is Sammi or Sammy's family have connections to a lawyer and they are paying for her to be "represented" bc sam has paid for her before and Tracy never paid her back.

Another thing, as a mother myself id be heart broken if anyone ever questioned my parenting. (I had a friend make comments on my son & my parenting, I didn't speak to her for weeks)
Tracy just wants to put the focus on Corey and how he hasn't given her money for the "kids"
My nieces mother always has new hair, my niece never has new clothing. She has "cousins" do her hair for her. And my poor niece comes to see our side of the family and is always sad. Its horrible. It is however, wrong for the mother of any child to take that money given for the child and use it on themselves.
Those children should be taken care of first. always first.

As for her thinking she deserves the money from Corey and have him be the sole provider is comical. Family of 3, 2 incomes, childcare $1,300 for the month, plus $180 for 2 weeks of food, (little tip only buy for two weeks or you waste food) make my own coffee every morning, saves me from buying $5 cup of coffee. My medication suppresses my appetite so I only eat when I go home to make dinner. And I make enough (this is just me) to pay for childcare every month, food, car payments/insurance and anything additional for my son (clothing, toys, etc) my husband pays our other bills. Like, the fact that she has 1 parent who's retired, has Tara, and God knows who else to watch those kids is baffling. She can't even put her kids or keep them in school/daycare full time. If she did that, she can work a real job from 9-2pm doing hair. From 7pm-12am (maybe) doing online phone stuff. Meanwhile that leaves 3pm-630pm to play and interact with her children, feed them a home cooked meal (crocpot is a life saver) and we know she doesn't use real plates so, easy clean up.
She legit has no idea how to capitalize on anything. She wants to talk and talk about how she's a SINGLE mom, pays for everything but in the next breath bashing Corey for not giving her money to buy food. (She doesn't even live in the condo, she's been staying with her parents / if anyone caught her on live saying she has been staying with her mom. She immediately stopped herself and worded it differently as she isn't staying there) she can't choose a personality trait to save her life.
One minute shes a bad witch, single mom, financially providing solely for her kids..etc next she's sobbing on live about how she's struggling.

She has no idea about struggle & she has no idea about doing anything by herself. The fact is, she is a liar, a master manipulater, and the traywayfanclub took everything down bc Tracy said the page was causing her to want to kill herself. So thats that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yeah, why doesn’t she do hair anymore?
She never renewed her license and I don’t know a lot about that but other people here have said it’s lapsed far enough that she would have to re-take classes and go through that whole schooling process again.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking about it and do you guys remember before they announced their separation she would constantly post questionable shady tit and it was obvious they were meant for Corey. And on his page at the same time he was still posting for her birthday and appreciation posts for her so it was like wtf is going on. Seems like if anything he was the one who still cared and wanted to make it work while she was bashing him on the internet. I’m really curious to hear this tell all but I don’t think she’ll ever do it she doesn’t have the balls. She’ll make up some stupid excuse on why she decided not to do it and give everyone the runaround like she always does.
Yes! Because I think right around that time we found out the meaning of his stupid rose tattoo.. if I remember correctly he posted a pic of it first with a caption to his wife and the meaning of it. The rose was supposed to be Tracy but Tracy hates flowers because they die and it’s bad whatever but since it was permanent ink it would never die!! Or some stupid bleeping story (Tracy probably conjured up so he’d get the tattoo 🤣) and then right after that Tracy was posting for at least a week meme’s referring to roses on her IG story. This was either right before she announced they separated or shortly right after.

I could be wrong and remembering it backwards. Tracy could’ve been the one who posted the photo of his hand with the caption of the stupid bleeping story to her husband and then started to post rose memes after. I just know for sure one of them posted a photo of his hand tattoo and a long caption about the meaning and she for sure went on a week long thing posting about roses and basically saying “duck you” because you didn’t hold up to the bargain of what a rose meant.

Yeah, why doesn’t she do hair anymore?
Because she’s lazy and didn’t wanna keep up with the board. People think cosmetology isa lazy, easy way out. But maaan do they have to remember formulas for the perfect mixture of color. What color to rinse out with as to not duck up the color you placed in the hair. You have to go back to school as new products and trends and easier ways to do things are invented every year.

Tracy has probably 3 sets of styles she knows how to do.. she can’t keep up with current and recurring trends. I haven’t seen her actually color someone’s hair since JL ended. And again, there’s so many new and easy ways to do hair.. she would have to keep up with schooling. I’m sure there’s new safe coloring techniques that can only be taught going back to school. Also, you don’t have to be versatile.. but in this new era, you damn well should be versatile with the clientele. Work on hair that’s more course and curly (ethnic/poc). Get classes on how to cut ethnic/poc hair (because it’s not the same!) Classes on how to dye that hair type. Because those in 4+ class of hair can easily be damaged and dried out from any products not even coloring.. simple products like shampoo and conditioner. She has to know we also produce a lot of natural oils and it’s not good for our hair to be washed daily as we can’t strip our hair of our natural oils, if we are going/are natural.

not to mention if she really wants to make her salon some money she would incorporate some extensions. And the new craze is these “habit hand tied extensions” (they only work on white women. Not being racist, it’s just those extensions are for that type of hair and you can see from her own ig. Only white women go to her salon)! I follow a woman on IG, one who is the MASTER of it and she posts on her Instagram the process and it’s LONG and tedious!!! And she goes to master classes for this to perfect it. Right now she is bringing $3k+ a HEAD ( and she does about 5-10 heads A DAY! for extensions and even has celebrity clientele like the Biermanss (Kim Zolziack Biermann and her girls) Kim’s best friend, her husband is a famous country singer I’m blanking on her name.. oh! Aldean! Jason Aldeans wife goes to her for extensions..

I’m not even a hair dresser but I have that course curly hair and I know how much goes into all of this since going on my natural journey from what my own hair dresser has told me. Doing hair is her passion so she’s knows about hair from the bone straight hair that struggles with volume to POC hair with course curly hair. That’s all she studies and tries to perfect. Same with the extensions person.. the study and perfect their craft. TRACY IS LAZY. Flat out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I didn't go through all the posts, but...where is their money?

Corey had a $900,000 settlement. Almost 1 MILLION DOLLARS.
Tracy probably made a few dollars per episode of Jerseylicious, along with when she actually worked in Bella Pia Salon.

After Corey paid for his medical bills, attorney, and they both paid for the wedding (she claims the only thing they didn't pay for were the flowers), they STILL should have had some money in the bank. Yet, they were supposedly renting the house in Staten Island, and the townhouse in Jersey.

Are they just morons when it comes to money and just blew it all away?

Also, did I just read earlier that her and Corey are representing themselves in court? Lord Jesus.... 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh wow so Tracy is on thie tit saying she has stayed quiet and tried to coparent? Lmfao she's dropping pinterest quotes left and right bashing Corey. She's on the internet acting like a thirsty alcoholic slut. Did she not think this would be used against her? She's claiming shes stayed shut lmfao

100% that witch put her hands on Corey. She acts so big bad and tough. She looks like she needs to be seen by a medical professional. She needs help and she is not fit to be in charge of those kids. I went through some crazy tit a few years ago, and i voluntarily got up 1 day and went to a therapist because i felt like i didn't want my kids to see me sad all the time. Let me tell you , IT WORKED. we all go thru tit Tracy. Youre not the first or last to go through a divorce. Stop acting like a slut and get help.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes! Because I think right around that time we found out the meaning of his stupid rose tattoo.. if I remember correctly he posted a pic of it first with a caption to his wife and the meaning of it. The rose was supposed to be Tracy but Tracy hates flowers because they die and it’s bad whatever but since it was permanent ink it would never die!! Or some stupid bleeping story (Tracy probably conjured up so he’d get the tattoo 🤣) and then right after that Tracy was posting for at least a week meme’s referring to roses on her IG story. This was either right before she announced they separated or shortly right after.

I could be wrong and remembering it backwards. Tracy could’ve been the one who posted the photo of his hand with the caption of the stupid bleeping story to her husband and then started to post rose memes after. I just know for sure one of them posted a photo of his hand tattoo and a long caption about the meaning and she for sure went on a week long thing posting about roses and basically saying “duck you” because you didn’t hold up to the bargain of what a rose meant.

Because she’s lazy and didn’t wanna keep up with the board. People think cosmetology isa lazy, easy way out. But maaan do they have to remember formulas for the perfect mixture of color. What color to rinse out with as to not duck up the color you placed in the hair. You have to go back to school as new products and trends and easier ways to do things are invented every year.

Tracy has probably 3 sets of styles she knows how to do.. she can’t keep up with current and recurring trends. I haven’t seen her actually color someone’s hair since JL ended. And again, there’s so many new and easy ways to do hair.. she would have to keep up with schooling. I’m sure there’s new safe coloring techniques that can only be taught going back to school. Also, you don’t have to be versatile.. but in this new era, you damn well should be versatile with the clientele. Work on hair that’s more course and curly (ethnic/poc). Get classes on how to cut ethnic/poc hair (because it’s not the same!) Classes on how to dye that hair type. Because those in 4+ class of hair can easily be damaged and dried out from any products not even coloring.. simple products like shampoo and conditioner. She has to know we also produce a lot of natural oils and it’s not good for our hair to be washed daily as we can’t strip our hair of our natural oils, if we are going/are natural.

not to mention if she really wants to make her salon some money she would incorporate some extensions. And the new craze is these “habit hand tied extensions” (they only work on white women. Not being racist, it’s just those extensions are for that type of hair and you can see from her own ig. Only white women go to her salon)! I follow a woman on IG, one who is the MASTER of it and she posts on her Instagram the process and it’s LONG and tedious!!! And she goes to master classes for this to perfect it. Right now she is bringing $3k+ a HEAD ( and she does about 5-10 heads A DAY! for extensions and even has celebrity clientele like the Biermanss (Kim Zolziack Biermann and her girls) Kim’s best friend, her husband is a famous country singer I’m blanking on her name.. oh! Aldean! Jason Aldeans wife goes to her for extensions..

I’m not even a hair dresser but I have that course curly hair and I know how much goes into all of this since going on my natural journey from what my own hair dresser has told me. Doing hair is her passion so she’s knows about hair from the bone straight hair that struggles with volume to POC hair with course curly hair. That’s all she studies and tries to perfect. Same with the extensions person.. the study and perfect their craft. TRACY IS LAZY. Flat out.
I’m intrigued, what’s the insta handle?!

Reactions: 5
I totally think she should be contributing to the financial responsibility of her children and HER SELF ! Like I said previously , she likes to act like she should be taken care of but that is not the life she signed up for .
Someone really needs to dumb it down for her .
she needs to take the steps required to update her beautician licenses or whatever is required in new jersey. get childcare. get a job .
exactly. Child support Is just that “child support” to help with expenses for the children. Alimony would be to cover her stupid expenses. She needs to work on that resume and get a job to make up what she isn’t getting from him.

Reactions: 17
I didn't go through all the posts, but...where is their money?

Corey had a $900,000 settlement. Almost 1 MILLION DOLLARS.
Tracy probably made a few dollars per episode of Jerseylicious, along with when she actually worked in Bella Pia Salon.

After Corey paid for his medical bills, attorney, and they both paid for the wedding (she claims the only thing they didn't pay for were the flowers), they STILL should have had some money in the bank. Yet, they were supposedly renting the house in Staten Island, and the townhouse in Jersey.

Are they just morons when it comes to money and just blew it all away?

Also, did I just read earlier that her and Corey are representing themselves in court? Lord Jesus.... 😁
Yes they’re complete morons and blew through it. Tracy has mentioned them renting due to their terrible credit and bad financial choices. Plus Corey has a drug addiction so that’ll drain you pretty fast.

Reactions: 12
Yes they’re complete morons and blew through it. Tracy has mentioned them renting due to their terrible credit and bad financial choices. Plus Corey has a drug addiction so that’ll drain you pretty fast.
I keep forgetting about the drugs. Very true.

Never forget Tracy’s real weight #catfish
This girl is trying to have everyone believe she's smaller than Jess lmaooo (I saw Jess in person once, she's a petite thing).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve been saying this!!!!!! there’s literally 21 threads calling her out for being a tit mom and she doesn’t bat an ugly ass eyelash to that.... but she gets thrown over the edge for whatever tit she says Corey is saying.... her over the top reaction tells me that whatever happens to come out from either him or his family, she loses her ability to claim victim anymore.
Also could be a psychological thing maybe. In her head, she probably believes she’s a good mom.. so comments about her being a crappy mother doesn’t trigger her — but maybe whatever Corey said was the truth and it triggered the tit out of her so she reacted quick, loud and angry. Idk, just a random thought 🧐 because it’s true what a lot of you have been saying.. why was whatever Corey said worse than everything else? Is it true lol

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why the duck is she so mad that he badmouthed her to a fan? It’s not even like it’s anyone she’s know!!!! Funny coming from someone who says I don’t care what anyone think! Liesssss

Reactions: 22
What were they saying ? Does anyone have screenshots of the comments ?
Her tiktok must have ended up on a FYP for a couple mins because there was a bunch of recent comments from random people (mostly teenagers) who had no idea who she was & they were just commenting by random like:

“Omg the lips 😬
“Wtf is on ur lips”
“Way too high 👄
👁 👄 👁
“the makeup 😂😂😂

^ Those are some that I saw lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.