Tracy Dimarco #22

On Tracy DiMarco’s live from December 1, do you believe her tears or is this manipulation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re back with yet another new thread about Ms. Tracy “Dimarco” Maloney. We left off some where around:

-Tracy went live on IG yesterday & lost it. Check out @geenah30 on IG to watch the live if you missed it

-Tracy claims there will be a tell all about Corey and what he’s put her through and she has her “receipts” - “40-50 pages of them.”

Happy Tattling ladies & a big **WELCOME** To the huge onslaught of NEW members we’ve gotten in the last week...! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
GUYS!! What did I misssss?? 😲😲 I’ve read the previous thread but need to catch up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If you’re trying to get caught up I would advise you to go to the Instagram page @geenah30 To watch Tracy’s live from yesterday… She lost it and had a full meltdown. Someone was nice enough to record it and upload it to Instagram but I assume it won’t be long until it’s flagged or deleted. I would watch it while I still could.

Previous thread has been flagged to be locked, so now we are here ladies… Welcome to the new thread! 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The crocodile tears on the live kind of reminded me of her fight with Gigi when Tracy was kicking her out of her wedding. Anyone else? Also - kinda love that everyone else on the show has moved on from it. We won’t catch them commenting on Tracy or the divorce

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The crocodile tears on the live kind of reminded me of her fight with Gigi when Tracy was kicking her out of her wedding. Anyone else? Also - kinda love that everyone else on the show has moved on from it. We won’t catch them commenting on Tracy or the divorce
Exactly, I feel like they could care less. A lot of people warn Corey and Tracy not to get married but it was rushed and that they weren’t right for each other… Then you have all these women that came forward to Tracy like his ex hook ups and ex-girlfriend‘s warning her of the narcissist psychopath that he was. Maybe he is maybe he isn’t. I feel like she definitely is a narcissist… She’s always on social media posting pictures of herself and living off of the drama. Cory seems way more low-key. Who knows… But I’m sure the people from the show are laughing now lol 😂 Especially Olivia

Skyler is still over at Taras house.

Reactions: 17
Same but it reminded me of one of the reunion shows when Olivia mentions Tracy taking her sponsors and Tracy starts crying exactly like she did in the live. She started taking off her rings sobbing saying she can have it she didn’t want it at the expense of being bullied. She had on the same type of jewelry as Olivia because she was convincing stores that sponsored Olivia to sponsor her instead. Then She said her turning fans and sponsors against Olivia saying Team Tracy was just a joke🙄 it’s the Jerseylicious reunion she’s in a light green flowy dress that looked like it belonged to the grandma Aggie from Halloween Town. I was trying to find it but definitely recommend anyone who feels bad to go watch it. Al the same vibes I swear.

Exactly, I feel like they could care less. A lot of people warn Corey and Tracy not to get married but it was rushed and that they weren’t right for each other… Then you have all these women that came forward to Tracy like his ex hook ups and ex-girlfriend‘s warning her of the narcissist psychopath that he was. Maybe he is maybe he isn’t. I feel like she definitely is a narcissist… She’s always on social media posting pictures of herself and living off of the drama. Cory seems way more low-key. Who knows… But I’m sure the people from the show are laughing now lol 😂 Especially Olivia

Skyler is still over at Taras house.
That’s why you don’t brag about making a duck boy or your one night stand a husband that didn’t age well Big T

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t find the ig page 😩😩😩 someone please give me the details??

Reactions: 2
I remember that episode. When they were arguing and Tracy was calling her evil, and blah blah blah Gig yelled at her and said "Tracy look at you, you look like you are crying but there are no tears"! That was Tracy yesterday on her live..... fake... fake... fake... like her Gucci tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t find the ig page 😩😩😩 someone please give me the details??
Geena30 or go to the last thread it’s all there and fresh.

Just a tip if you use your own personal account to comment I would private it because Tracy and her saddies like to take pictures and make fake accounts to bash them it happened to a girl on here when all those deadbeatdad Corey pages started appearing a few months ago so Be careful she has zero life and neither do her saddies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Geena30 or go to the last thread it’s all there and fresh.

Just a tip if you use your own personal account to comment I would private it because Tracy and her saddies like to take pictures and make fake accounts to bash them it happened to a girl on here when all those deadbeatdad Corey pages started appearing a few months ago so Be careful she has zero life and neither do her saddies.
Bingo! My advice would you make a fake page… A burner page and don’t use your real name. Tracy is crazy and bored and will think nothing of destroying you, your reputation, or your life with her little Saddies.

Found it thanks!!!🤗
Yayyyy! Good news! Welcome to the tea party sis 😉 🍵 🐸

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but she is full of tit. She isn't crying about Corey. Like she said that was almost 2 years ago. She is crying about this tattle.life, reddit, all the tracy is phony sites. It's all getting to be to much for her. The fake reality she set up for herself is falling apart and she is being found out. That's what is upsetting her. There was so much bullshit it that 5mins it was ridiculous. First off if she was that upset that someone sent her this message why would she ask her followers to get any more information they can and send it to her? To relive it again? To get upset again? What's the purpose if it's that upsetting to you? No judge is going to give 2 shits about fb messages or insta dm's unless it pertains to abuse or finances(within the marriage) as NY and NJ are no fault states. So her receipts she's trying to obtain won't matter to anyone but her. And whats with the "...the only time I cheated was when I was 16....." here we go again referencing her teen years. Every story she tells has to have a back story about how good of a person she is. As soon as she started with that I thought it was fishy. Like she's so upset she's just spewing anger but she has a clear head to give you a quick "im a good person cause..." story. Sound like she had time to plan what she was going to say. Also how many of us women have had a meltdown in our lives when our children are home. Me! I have. You know what I did locked myself in my bathroom. I wouldn't have a full tit fit in the afternoon and hide in my daughters room so they don't hear me. What? That makes no sense. Shes in a 1300 sq ft condo and 300 of that is a basement. so she thinks her daughter is not gonna hear her bitching and crying about her dad. I can hear the TV and one of the kids say "Ma!" in the background. If I can hear them they can hear her. Who does that to their children. She's on insta all day and night. She couldn't wait until they were sleeping at promptly 7:30 to go off about her divorce. I get it I too was cheated on when I was pregnant and my sons father to this day has not paid child support. I hate that motherfucker but my son doesn't know that. His dads a dick he'll figure it out on his own soon enough I don't have to contribute to that. Corey sounds like the same kind of asshole. But than you have Tracy who let's not forget had no job after Jerseylicious. Princess Armour does not pay the bills. Corey got a $900,000 settlement in 2013 tax free(all settlements are) after lawyer fees he probably walked away with about $700,000 of that. It is all gone. All of it. And Tracy claims he paid for nothing. She's a liar. They blew through all that money. Every baby shower, 1st birthday, gender reveal party(except for Julian's) all in the thousands to host. Her 30th birthday party, thousands.. The girls had matching outfits for almost everyday each costing $20-$30. I'm sorry but financially ruining your family is no better than cheating. She has always been able to work she chooses not to and her "three" jobs do not even provide her enough income to be above poverty level. She is fully capable of working. She could go back to doing hair and make up work and make more money than she does now. She's just entitled and feels she shouldn't have to. So maybe she had to buy gifts last year because they went through all his money and he lost his union job but she's full of it if she claims she bought all the gifts every year. I found it ironic she was so upset by all this she had time to put a filter on quick before her rant. Again this isn't about Corey this is about us. She wants to take attention away from the fact that she filters her photos so much she is 50lbs lighter, she doesn't want us talking about how rude she is or to point out her lies. She wants us focused on how she is the one that is hurt here. If we focus on her and Corey and who's right and who's wrong we won't have time to focus on her photoshop and it's working. Quite frankly I could give a dam about her divorce. I think they both got what they deserved from the relationship and each other. They should consider themselves lucky they have 3 beautiful children. Tracy is Tracy's own worst enemy and the only one who is messing up her life right now. She needs to get off social media for a bit, get herself together, archive her current insta and start anew. Reinvent herself it's never to late. The more she tries to be Tracy Dimarco the worse she's gets. Jessica and Sammi are the worst friends. I would never let my friend spiral like that and enable the behavior online. I would be begging them to get help. This is all to uphold her "image" the jerseylicious one she created for herself a decade ago. She's holding on to a life that no longer exists. There more the truth is revealed about her weight, her lack of a love life, her failed businesses the more she loses it.
Jessica doesn't care because she needs Tracy for Bad examples(her live will be podcast content I'm sure) and Sammi is just as bad as Tracy if not worse. Sammi uses just as many filters as Tracy. She also about 30lbs heavier in person and she clings to Tracy's "fame" as if its her own. How sad to always go live with your friend just so you can talk about how cool said friend is. I'll save you all from ever watching a Tracy and Sammi live again and just give you the plot now. They talk about every "awesome" thing Tracy's ever done when Sammy was there from the age of 16-23. If you've seen one live then you've seen them all because there the same storys over and over again. Oh and they play FMK. Of course Tracy loves Sammy. All she does is co sign Tracy's story and fake laugh with her. You will never hear any major story about the divorce. He cheated on her for a long time. Remember when he worked in the city M-F and she would pick him up on Fridays with the girls. Well now we know what he was doing after work. Its a major thing to her because she believed she was so great it would never happen to her and nobody is going to believe that someone like Corey would cheat on someone as amazing as her. Thats the crazy news. He cheated on her!!! Thats insane to her. She still can't wrap her brain around it. Sorry for the long rant I'm off today. I had alot to catch up on. Lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
You know what bothers me... there’s multiple comments on club baddie now referring to this whole live episode and tons of people supporting her underneath the original post and offering love and support and having her back and I have yet to see a sincere thank you or anything of the sort. The only thing she has commented on them is literally a copy and paste of what he did and how she won’t have anyone slandering her name 🙄 so that makes me question her intentions of this whole thing as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Here for the 50 shades of Tracy. Wonder what shade we'll get today. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
am I the only one that flew to coreys page to see if the saddies commented LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry but she is full of tit. She isn't crying about Corey. Like she said that was almost 2 years ago. She is crying about this tattle.life, reddit, all the tracy is phony sites. It's all getting to be to much for her. The fake reality she set up for herself is falling apart and she is being found out. That's what is upsetting her. There was so much bullshit it that 5mins it was ridiculous. First off if she was that upset that someone sent her this message why would she ask her followers to get any more information they can and send it to her? To relive it again? To get upset again? What's the purpose if it's that upsetting to you? No judge is going to give 2 shits about fb messages or insta dm's unless it pertains to abuse or finances(within the marriage) as NY and NJ are no fault states. So her receipts she's trying to obtain won't matter to anyone but her. And whats with the "...the only time I cheated was when I was 16....." here we go again referencing her teen years. Every story she tells has to have a back story about how good of a person she is. As soon as she started with that I thought it was fishy. Like she's so upset she's just spewing anger but she has a clear head to give you a quick "im a good person cause..." story. Sound like she had time to plan what she was going to say. Also how many of us women have had a meltdown in our lives when our children are home. Me! I have. You know what I did locked myself in my bathroom. I wouldn't have a full tit fit in the afternoon and hide in my daughters room so they don't hear me. What? That makes no sense. Shes in a 1300 sq ft condo and 300 of that is a basement. so she thinks her daughter is not gonna hear her bitching and crying about her dad. I can hear the TV and one of the kids say "Ma!" in the background. If I can hear them they can hear her. Who does that to their children. She's on insta all day and night. She couldn't wait until they were sleeping at promptly 7:30 to go off about her divorce. I get it I too was cheated on when I was pregnant and my sons father to this day has not paid child support. I hate that motherfucker but my son doesn't know that. His dads a dick he'll figure it out on his own soon enough I don't have to contribute to that. Corey sounds like the same kind of asshole. But than you have Tracy who let's not forget had no job after Jerseylicious. Princess Armour does not pay the bills. Corey got a $900,000 settlement in 2013 tax free(all settlements are) after lawyer fees he probably walked away with about $700,000 of that. It is all gone. All of it. And Tracy claims he paid for nothing. She's a liar. They blew through all that money. Every baby shower, 1st birthday, gender reveal party(except for Julian's) all in the thousands to host. Her 30th birthday party, thousands.. The girls had matching outfits for almost everyday each costing $20-$30. I'm sorry but financially ruining your family is no better than cheating. She has always been able to work she chooses not to and her "three" jobs do not even provide her enough income to be above poverty level. She is fully capable of working. She could go back to doing hair and make up work and make more money than she does now. She's just entitled and feels she shouldn't have to. So maybe she had to buy gifts last year because they went through all his money and he lost his union job but she's full of it if she claims she bought all the gifts every year. I found it ironic she was so upset by all this she had time to put a filter on quick before her rant. Again this isn't about Corey this is about us. She wants to take attention away from the fact that she filters her photos so much she is 50lbs lighter, she doesn't want us talking about how rude she is or to point out her lies. She wants us focused on how she is the one that is hurt here. If we focus on her and Corey and who's right and who's wrong we won't have time to focus on her photoshop and it's working. Quite frankly I could give a dam about her divorce. I think they both got what they deserved from the relationship and each other. They should consider themselves lucky they have 3 beautiful children. Tracy is Tracy's own worst enemy and the only one who is messing up her life right now. She needs to get off social media for a bit, get herself together, archive her current insta and start anew. Reinvent herself it's never to late. The more she tries to be Tracy Dimarco the worse she's gets. Jessica and Sammi are the worst friends. I would never let my friend spiral like that and enable the behavior online. I would be begging them to get help. This is all to uphold her "image" the jerseylicious one she created for herself a decade ago. She's holding on to a life that no longer exists. There more the truth is revealed about her weight, her lack of a love life, her failed businesses the more she loses it.
Jessica doesn't care because she needs Tracy for Bad examples(her live will be podcast content I'm sure) and Sammi is just as bad as Tracy if not worse. Sammi uses just as many filters as Tracy. She also about 30lbs heavier in person and she clings to Tracy's "fame" as if its her own. How sad to always go live with your friend just so you can talk about how cool said friend is. I'll save you all from ever watching a Tracy and Sammi live again and just give you the plot now. They talk about every "awesome" thing Tracy's ever done when Sammy was there from the age of 16-23. If you've seen one live then you've seen them all because there the same storys over and over again. Oh and they play FMK. Of course Tracy loves Sammy. All she does is co sign Tracy's story and fake laugh with her. You will never hear any major story about the divorce. He cheated on her for a long time. Remember when he worked in the city M-F and she would pick him up on Fridays with the girls. Well now we know what he was doing after work. Its a major thing to her because she believed she was so great it would never happen to her and nobody is going to believe that someone like Corey would cheat on someone as amazing as her. Thats the crazy news. He cheated on her!!! Thats insane to her. She still can't wrap her brain around it. Sorry for the long rant I'm off today. I had alot to catch up on. Lol
I feel like her crying and having a meltdown on live is her way of getting her way. Her trump card if you will. I’m guessing our little country club cutie has learned from a young age that crying will get her whatever she wants from her parents and it’s worked so well for her in the past. Shes desperate, stressed, and trying to do damage control because of Tattle Life & the TRUTH coming out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
am I the only one that flew to coreys page to see if the saddies commented LOL
I looked. I give him credit. He's got the patience of a saint in my opinion. He's really good at keeping his mouth shut on public social media 99% of the time. You ever hear the expression a hit dog will holler. Big t is doing a lot of hollering. I dunno.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.