Tracy Dimarco #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk anything about union jobs but do they randomly drug test? If so it’s possible he failed, maybe put on probation or let go?
With questionable suspicion they can! I had a friend get right into a Bergen County electrical union he was pre tested, passed but rumors kept going about how he dealt and low and behold he was tested and failed. I don't know about NY, i would hope so since he was building things lol

Reactions: 14
Oh but don’t you know…? Tracy is a lawyer… You can add that to her repertory and list of many jobs LOL 😆

I think the exact opposite… Why would you say that on a live? It’s not like she has no support, no family no friends no parents… I mean hell she’s a country club kid and her parents are rich. You really think those kids are going without food? LOL please don’t fall for the Tracy manipulation sob fest… I won’t be.
Tell me how you think these kids are going without food but they are able to afford to put Skyler into singing lessons…? How are they able to afford Botox, eyelashes, cosmetic procedures such as the evoke facial treatments that are about $4000 apiece and she’s getting three or four of them…? She’s playing you guys.

No lawyer in the world would tell you to go on Instagram or any social media to air your dirty laundry. She is so stupid and manipulative it’s shocking and VERY obvious.

I agree with you wholeheartedly… What we just saw was a Tracy manipulation video. She’s used to crying and getting her way… It’s how she was raised as the only girl. Now she’s doing it to try to take the heat and pressure off of her self during this divorce and make Corey look like the bad guy. I don’t believe her for a second… I almost did but nope! 👎

And I’d like to add that if she’s so desperate for food to feed her kids… There’s this thing called the food stamps and social services. Why don’t you go apply? That would be a responsible thing to do if you’re hurting for money and can’t afford to feed your kids instead of getting on the Internet crying and trying to garner sympathy from whoever will listen. Please.
Ok while I agree she can get assistance, don’t forget Corey is their dad, and he needs to pony up for them. Even if it’s sending groceries over there. He’s not off the hook for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Corey is only responsible for HALF. I don’t get why no one is expecting her to have to match that. My husband and I need 4K a month to live and we own a home and have a child. She’ll be just fine with coreys 2 thousand if she can close Instagram for two seconds to google a thing or two about financial literacy and prioritize her goddamn kids over that hopeless body of hers. It’s not hard.
I totally think she should be contributing to the financial responsibility of her children and HER SELF ! Like I said previously , she likes to act like she should be taken care of but that is not the life she signed up for .
Someone really needs to dumb it down for her .
she needs to take the steps required to update her beautician licenses or whatever is required in new jersey. get childcare. get a job .

Reactions: 23
Idk anything about union jobs but do they randomly drug test? If so it’s possible he failed, maybe put on probation or let go?
Yes they definitely do. My husbands in a union and he’s totally straight laced. Not even a beer. And he get randomly tested a few times a year. Often who ever they’re doing the job for is the one requiring it, not his actual union.

Reactions: 11
My husband belongs to a union and has never been drug tested in 15 years. We are in Canada tho so ..

Also I couldn't watch the whole live ( which i keep typing as lie but haha ) but what did she say specifically regarding food ? that she didn't have money for food ? Because she had money for tequila and hair dos and nails and eyelashes and cheap polyester clothes and dollar tree decorations a plenty .

Reactions: 16
My husband belongs to a union and has never been drug tested in 15 years. We are in Canada tho so ..

Also I couldn't watch the whole live ( which i keep typing as lie but haha ) but what did she say specifically regarding food ? that she didn't have money for food ? Because she had money for tequila and hair dos and nails and eyelashes and cheap polyester clothes and dollar tree decorations a plenty .
Im sure location makes a difference also probably depends on what you’re actual job is and who you’re working for. My husband works a lot for the major utility companies and and they’re usually the ones requiring it.

About the food she very dramatically said “I’m the one making sure they have food on the table to eat”. Like witch if you’re kids are truly close to not having food while you have nails, Botox, lashes, etc then that’s your failure as a mom and a human. Yea he should absolutely be paying but if it’s that close that she’s worried about food then she’s lap failing them with her spending.

Reactions: 19

the live is posted on @geenah30 -

Reactions: 7
Unless he was low man and there was proven evidence. But he was a mason (concrete) and based on salary he was raking in $$ it’s one of the highest paid positions and he was a Forman!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Everyone seems to be reading so hard into her live, saying she did it for this reason or that reason or had this intention behind it. I must be the only one that feels like it’s pretty straight forward, she was beyond in love with him, he did her way wrong and now he’s painting her as the bad guy and she’s so obsessed with how people view her, she was trying to clear her name. It seems pretty straight forward to me but maybe I’m just missing something 🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way, I agree with what others have said that she needs to just stay off social media and figure this out privately then she wouldn’t feel the need to defend herself and go on these lives. It does seem like she lied about the lawyer and I’m sure she lies about a lot but I personally don’t think she’s lying when it comes to this stuff with Corey.
Yaas point blank period!! Everyone is breaking their head trying to figure this tit out lol 🤣It's clear as day she was obviously mad because Corey is throwing dirt on her name after he did her dirty!! She needs to stop tho because she stays throwing shade at him, and he says one thing and she goes mad ballistic!! They are both idiots if you ask me airing out dirty laundry to strangers!! Both of them should have kept their word like at the beginning of the announcement of their divorce. Respecting each other and its all about what's best coparenting for the kids. This is a mess Tracy mainly dwelling on petty tit like always 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi, been gone for a while...busy with work and personal life. Took me a while to catch up and I watched the live, thanks for posting it.

I agree with others those are crocodile tears, I'm bringing this up again. But do any of you remember months ago when traywayclub account on Instagram, had posted on their stories that they had proof and had seen proof Tracy had cheated. And were going to post it , but later said the source didn't let them post the proof. Anyways a few hours after that, trayway started apologizing said she spoke with tracy and so on. Seems whoever's was running that account got the same show Tracy displayed on yesterday's live and fell for those crocodile tears.
I'm not saying Corey never cheated, but what if she cheated and does not want her baddies to find out cause it would ruin that image, of poor me single mother of 3 under 3, that got cheated and has 5 jobs.

Tracy had said before she didnt want to try counseling to save marriage, she basically said Corey didnt use the love language with her, so that was it for her. So she ended things..but if he did something so horrendous why after announcing split, she said they would remain friends? Still use his last name?
As someone mentioned that as soon it was posted about Corey being with Brielle, she starts attacking, throwing shade. To me what triggers Maloney is seeing Corey moved on and being accused of cheating.

I just feel bad for those kids, just wish she would stay of social media to concentrate on those poor kids and get mental help instead of having procedures done.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi, been gone for a while...busy with work and personal life. Took me a while to catch up and I watched the live, thanks for posting it.

I agree with others those are crocodile tears, I'm bringing this up again. But do any of you remember months ago when traywayclub account on Instagram, had posted on their stories that they had proof and had seen proof Tracy had cheated. And were going to post it , but later said the source didn't let them post the proof. Anyways a few hours after that, trayway started apologizing said she spoke with tracy and so on. Seems whoever's was running that account got the same show Tracy displayed on yesterday's live and fell for those crocodile tears.
I'm not saying Corey never cheated, but what if she cheated and does not want her baddies to find out cause it would ruin that image, of poor me single mother of 3 under 3, that got cheated and has 5 jobs.

Tracy had said before she didnt want to try counseling to save marriage, she basically said Corey didnt use the love language with her, so that was it for her. So she ended things..but if he did something so horrendous why after announcing split, she said they would remain friends? Still use his last name?
As someone mentioned that as soon it was posted about Corey being with Brielle, she starts attacking, throwing shade. To me what triggers Maloney is seeing Corey moved on and being accused of cheating.

I just feel bad for those kids, just wish she would stay of social media to concentrate on those poor kids and get mental help instead of having procedures done.
I think you are on to something here!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Unfortunately, the only (little) people that will be hurt with the divorce process are those 3 innocent kids. As a mom, it bothers me to no end. I wish more could be done for them, but they are stuck with horrible, selfish parents. Those kids deserve so much better! The constant being shuffled around, the constant yelling, screaming and crying (Im sure Tracy does it all in front of them), the constant bullshit they must put up with it. I can't even imagine. I pray that God watches over them, and keeps them safe. I just feel so bad for them.

Reactions: 28
Unfortunately, the only (little) people that will be hurt with the divorce process are those 3 innocent kids. As a mom, it bothers me to no end. I wish more could be done for them, but they are stuck with horrible, selfish parents. Those kids deserve so much better! The constant being shuffled around, the constant yelling, screaming and crying (Im sure Tracy does it all in front of them), the constant bullshit they must put up with it. I can't even imagine. I pray that God watches over them, and keeps them safe. I just feel so bad for them.
Agreed, breaks my heart esp because it seems like the 2 of them are so caught up in their own drama, Tracy with the social media cries for attention, bashing Corey, etc then Corey messaging randoms from all over showing his dick and crying about how badly Tracy treated him, they are both insane! There’s no way they are giving those kids proper attention and it’s just so sad.

Reactions: 15
Lmao someone commented, “where do you work? I want to get my hair highlighted.” Lmaoooo cuz Big-T wrote on that Tik tok video that she’s a hair stylist and make up artist...ok Big-T..WHERE do you work??? Ole girl needs location of your hair salon 😂 🤣
🙄🙄🙄
Also, her bio kind of reminds me of an aim profile. Further proof she’s stuck in high school
View attachment 332636

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.