Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love123

It’s one day you don’t get to see your families and you can’t compare these are two totally different situations and she fucking knows it.

Reactions: 7

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Maybe the divorce decree is telling her she has to leave her house that Corey and Bonnie co-signed on.(meaning the sale of the townhouse has to be 50/50 or 75/25 to make up for back child support) 🤷🏻‍♀️ Someone check out to see if the townhouse is on the market! I don’t remember the address.

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Guys did she just expose her new man ? I clicked his name the dark skin , watch , tattoos , yankeee hat...
in her stories , the insta name at the bottom erock
It wasn’t the one she was on a date with a few weeks back lol he was a twig compared to that guy

Pugdoglady

I don't see her name following them.

Side note once again I find myself saying she's so weird. What tf pose is that. Reminds me of a jailhouse pose or something like that. 😄

I couldn't resist. I had to Google jailhouse pose.
Hilarious lol jail house. I can’t.

• Haha

littlesweetp

VIP Member
Another point from the podcast I don’t think was mentioned yet was her acknowledgment that Sky has her body type and that she tries to hype her up and doesn’t let her say that Jayden is so pretty lol. Another topic that’s been discussed here!
What does she mean by doesn't let her say Jayden is so pretty? Like doesn't allow Skylar to say Jayden is pretty? Did she address Jayden being allowed to say Skylar is so pretty? Shouldn't it go both ways? I am confusion 🤔.

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
I’m 5’2” and (thanks to Covid stress and a mental health disorder) I’m 110lbs (honestly i don’t want to be that way)

margaritatime

VIP Member
Anyone else think she got sick or had issues stemming from that cool sculpt? No too long after she had it done on her arms she posted that shot of her in the hospital then blamed it on something stupid like a bladder infection then deletedit all together. Also that same night or the night after she was on that live with that guy Reggie and wouldn't even show the top part of her body at all. She even got a blanket and covered her one arm. She was literally neck/chin up in that video and we know she loves showing her tits. She also isn't following them nor are they following her anymore from what I can see. Plus she hasn't mentioned them in a bit and supposedly she was going in for more treatments.
What was the name of the place ?

jessyka

She is trying to make gullible saddies and men think she can cook. She is such a joke. 🤣🤣 She wants to be praised. That sauce doesn't look 'real' and that tiny amount in that big pot? She is such an amateur. She knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about cooking. And wtf is up with her being obsessed with celebrities thinking they look like her and her grandmother?! I've literally never seen a grown ass woman post celebrities. She has no real self so she tries to assemble bits and pieces from memes to make what her demented mind thinks is an actual personality. She saw that meme about sauce the other day and now is pretending she can cook? Like can you make it any more obvious? She never has cooked ANYTHING before and no, brussel sprouts isn't cooking 🙃 she couldn't cook to save her life
I wonder if she’ll call out restaurants from here on out, for stealing her sauce recipe just like she did with the Brussel sprouts one when someone told her a restaurant made it or something like that. How dare they?? Tracy invented sauce and burnt, oily brussel sprouts 🤡