Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mid madness

VIP Member
Isn’t this the same person who said she wouldn’t live in fear and NOT celebrate her birthday because she could get hit by a car tomorrow?!

Here is the convo where she yelled at the guy about celebrating her bday.

Oh and she also replied to a saddies saying she wasn’t single, sure Jan!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I live in that area but did not see her around. I don’t know where Jess moved but i think they moved to Bergen county

Nutley isn’t trash lol there’s million dollar homes there. There’s trashy parts of that town like every other town including Montclair
Haven't seen any trashy parts of Montclair, but have seen and worked in the trash parts of Nutley. The million dollar homeowners don't shop in their own town. So.
But highly doubt she was or is dating anyone living or owning a million dollar home in Nutley, NJ 🥴

Xobellaannxo

You guys noticed Corey is looking for a new tattoo artist? I wonder if he’s going to cover up his Tracy tattoo and I also wonder why he just doesn’t go to echo. Aren’t they bff?

What happens to all her furniture and decor from her house with Corey? It’s like she just walked away. That was the first sign of her and Corey splitting. I have no idea how no one ever mentioned it on her insta. Did Corey bring to all to his mom’s house? What happened to it?
She still lives there. It’s all with her.

Reactions: 7

Mid madness

VIP Member
5’5” over here. Been that height since I was 12. Also about 160lbs because I had a baby 9 months ago and I have 10 lbs I need to lose. I’ve slowly been putting in weight since I’ve been married and have learned 150 is my “adult” weight now.

Ah the one time she interacts with the saddies, is when it’s about her.
they need to just spill the beans already. I do believe her though when she says she loved him more than anything, but we all know Tracy isn’t exactly a pleasant person.
And shockingly enough she owned that. Lol

• Haha

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
I know someone who has SAD and was on anti anxiety and antidepressants for 6 years and it kinda helped. He then started on CBD oil (no THC so no getting high) and it’s the best thing he’s ever done. No more anxiety and for the past three years no SAD. So I’d say research the companies out there or a dispensary in your area. I hope you find something that works for you. ❤
If you have legal cannabis in your state, you can go to your local recreational shop and they will have all kinds of CBD products. You can apply it topically for pain relief such as cramps or muscle aches, you can ingest it orally via CBD gummy’s, flavored tinctures and even candy. Nowadays there is a lot of CBD everywhere but it is CBD isolate which is not really the same… LOL my husband and I own an I 502 legal cannabis processing facility here in the state of Washington so I am familiar with the topic. I try to avoid super high prices on CBD… For example i used to buy the Foria products (www.Foria.com) and they are great but definitely a little pricey. It adds up. So shop around a little but I mentioned before some of my favorite websites are www.cbddistillery.com and www.CBDmd.com
Both of which often are running promos and deals. CBD doesn’t make you feel anything. If you take a “big” dose 30 MG + You may feel a reduction in anxiety and even a tad bit sleepy. People who get sleepy that usually wears off after the first few times of use. Hope this helps.
CBD and legal cannabis has some very horrible stigmas… Whether you use these things recreationally or not, they are still medicine. Don’t deny yourself the massive benefits of this beautiful plant 🌱 🙏

• Heart

HotMessExpress11

Has she maybe gotten filler like those quick nose jobs people get? It like caves in on both sides
I think that's what she did when she went with Jess, right?

She posted a long while back that she got the quick in and out procedure nose job.... it looks like her body is rejecting all these quick fix procedures she’s doing to herself.
Yes I agree. It's looking pretty bad right? Didn't she say it was supposed to last a while

Her overdrawn lips
Her teeth 😧 (I won't be surprised if she gets her teeth done as well) I've noticed, when she laughs, her molars are all filled with silver. It's all that sugar!!
So many wrongs
What's up with her??

DaimIt

VIP Member
Re Queen / full bed - I think it’s pretty common now for little kids to have a full bed ( it’s not a queen ) becauee the 3 in 1 cribs transform into full sized beds or at least my kids did .

Wow on the teeth - my brother is a lazy parents ( juice in bottles , bottles when kids are too old , not eating healthy , lack of brushing) all four of them had their front teeth removed . Very sad and traumatizing for the kids and easily avoided .