Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mendy

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain the cbd stuff to me. I suffer from anxiety and I'm interested in cbd. I hate the smell of weed and can not stand the feeling of being high. Does the stuff really work? Any recommendations on a product. Does it show up in your system on a drug test? Sorry to be off topic of big t. She could probably use some herself if it works lol.

Reactions: 5

Heybxtch

I feel like that’s a major LIE. She would’ve posted something along those lines or in comments, she clearly just took the time to come up with that story because of everything negative we say about their teeth.
She did say the tooth behind was coming in rotted or something. So could be

HotMessExpress11

i wanna say maybe 3 or 4 threads back.... i posted about him. and yes he Gave Big T his code--so she can watch it free on his dime......
Who are we talking about?? I'm so lost lol

Whoever the lady is who made the post if you ever read here and see this, you’re trash just like Kermit and miss piggy. Your husband deserved to know. If you’re unhappy leave and don’t stay for your own selfish reasons. Cheating is inexcusable no matter who you are. Of course Jess is siding with the poster because word is she gets cheated on and she still stays, so seems like she’s cool with cheating. I’ve never in my life seen such a pathetic group of women. Kind of hypocritical of ms jigsaw jess to tell someone else they probably have no friends and “the only group of girls” who have her back is the sad examples. Jessica, you and Tracy are the epitome of sad, lonely losers who only have each other. Not everyone is like the 2 of you and they actually have lives and friends outside of a social media cult of old miserable women with cobwebs in their twats. Jess is just as disgusting as Tracy she’s about to get her own Instagram page.
Let us know about the Instagram page for Jess!! Lol

wifey2019

Chatty Member
Club baddie is tanking!
Such a big production company they can’t afford a company email and need to use Gmail.

Thank you for your family’s service. (His being in the military and yours for being an amazing military spouse) I don’t know where you live, so I don’t know your level of Covid restrictions, but maybe he can look into something to channel his anger and frustration? Like maybe joining a martial arts class, or a boxing gym? Are there specific things that he finds to be calming, like working on a car, doing home renovation? maybe help him find groups that aren’t set up by the VA and it’s just a bunch of other service men and women who deal with the same frustration from the VA? Maybe even get involved in a Dog Rescue or spend time at an animal shelter? I know therapy dogs are expensive, but have you considered getting your husband’s name on a list?
Hang in there, I hope something comes along your way soon. Sending you positive vibes.
I agree with this but also i think just you being there is a big help - not turning your back and just helping him through however you can. Covid is rough on everyone. If there’s something you two can do together like a day out together, that might help too. You might have to compromise and just do stuff you don’t necessarily like just to help him

• Haha

TeawitMe

No way! You’re literally Shaq!! Just kidding but you in comparison to me and my little 5’1 body😂 I would not have guessed that. I love getting like bits and pieces about you guys I’m always like whoa no way!!!! 🥰
lol I'm tiny too 5'1

Birdhouse

VIP Member
If you have legal cannabis in your state, you can go to your local recreational shop and they will have all kinds of CBD products. You can apply it topically for pain relief such as cramps or muscle aches, you can ingest it orally via CBD gummy’s, flavored tinctures and even candy. Nowadays there is a lot of CBD everywhere but it is CBD isolate which is not really the same… LOL my husband and I own an I 502 legal cannabis processing facility here in the state of Washington so I am familiar with the topic. I try to avoid super high prices on CBD… For example i used to buy the Foria products (www.Foria.com) and they are great but definitely a little pricey. It adds up. So shop around a little but I mentioned before some of my favorite websites are www.cbddistillery.com and www.CBDmd.com
Both of which often are running promos and deals. CBD doesn’t make you feel anything. If you take a “big” dose 30 MG + You may feel a reduction in anxiety and even a tad bit sleepy. People who get sleepy that usually wears off after the first few times of use. Hope this helps.
CBD and legal cannabis has some very horrible stigmas… Whether you use these things recreationally or not, they are still medicine. Don’t deny yourself the massive benefits of this beautiful plant 🌱 🙏
I LOVE Foria! Found them on FabFitFun and stock up on their products for a huge discount there. I have their retinol oil (ONLY thing that reduces the redness in my face) and I scored it for $19/per? Something like that. Their ingredient list does it for me. 3 ingredients in a beauty product?! Sign me up!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Birdhouse

VIP Member
The suttle drop of "he went and cheated while I was too busy making his child" or to go get a hand job.

So there it is ladies. Corey, cheated while she was pregnant bc she wouldn't sleep with him.

Now, I don't condone cheating..BUT when all Tracy had to bring to the table was her "bomb" sex what did she expect when she no longer gave it up to someone when she would swear left and right that it was 5 times a day.
Like, come on. The fact that my husband can understand NOW after a child and working full time he gets I don't have the energy for it. Its okay to tell your SO NO. Apparently Tracy doesn't get that.
Where did she say that?!

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
First, BLM isn’t political it’s a civil rights matter but I believe the original poster was calling Tracy a hypocrite for “supporting” BLM then turning around and posting a meme like that (which actively mocks the movement).
I never said BLM is political. I said political beleifs OR if they support black lives matter.

Daisy Duck14

The last part. She has all this money for coolsculp roughly, 4k.
Botox an addition what? 600$
Hair, even though its shit that is what? Extensions, 900$, highlights, 100$, low lights 100$ blow out 50$ what else? Her lashes as ugly as they are, 150$ every single 2 weeks. Okay babygirl. But yet she still can't put her children in NEW clothes, new shoes, get them haircuts. Fuck even Julian is wearing old clothing that doesn't fit him. Yet Tracy is over here booking gastric surgery 😑🙄

Yall ladies who feel sorry really shouldn't. She conned every single one of yall.

And I have empathy for those who DESERVE it. So Tracy, to me anyway, doesn't deserve sympathy and 100% doesn't get a single care from me.

IF she changed her entire life style, got her license again, downsized, stop belittling Corey on social, actually took care of her kids that 85% of the time. Maybe, maybe id give a care but now? No.
The $ sign goes before the number. $600, $900

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3