Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bus

I'm sorry you cant be a bad bitxh looking for a dude
Acting sexual etc. And then crying on a live. STAY THE FUXK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
Go to therapy Tracy seriously
Pick a personality
Hey all! I’ve been gone for a minute, but it’s been awesome catching up! So...here’s my take on the live: 1-Big T finds out that Corey is “slandering her name” BUT her name isn’t even her real name 😂 2-She is so devastated BUT she picks up the phone, calls her attorney to get permission to do a live? Ummmmm, I’m calling bullshit on that. 3-Big T posts memes/quotes throwing shade at Corey and his girlfriend for months on PUBLIC forums, but is crying because she’s been supposedly slandered on DM’s? No fucking way. She’s doing damage control. 4-She didn’t let $2k a month in child support ‘slip’ out. That wasn’t an accident, that was an on purpose 🙄. 5-She mentioned only once, in the very beginning, that Corey said she was ABUSIVE to him and a cheater. I whole heartedly believe that she is abusive. I’m going to remind everyone of two things: she verbally/physically abused Olivia for a very long time and how Big T ruined someone’s business in NY by posting the name of the business for her Saddies to leave messages, post terrible reviews and shit like that. She is abusive and I can see her honing in on Corey and letting him have it. She’s a nasty bitch to the core. 6-She was crying crocodile tears and reading comments at the same time. 7-She cries for SYMPATHY and to get her way. She doesn’t cry often (that we see) but make no mistake about it, when she sheds tears, she gets her way. Remember the TrayWay page in IG? Well, Tracy spoke to the account owner, no doubt cried and the page was shut down, with an apology before any of us could blink. That is manipulation at its finest. She is the narcissist. Corey might be too, I have no idea. 8-She’s not allowed to say why their marriage failed until the divorce is finalized? Again, bullshit. Is she going to get less child support because she said why the marriage failed? No. Will she go to jail? No. Will she lose her 85% custody? Also no. Will Corey sue her for slander and win? Not if she has all those ‘receipts’. Slander isn’t slander if it’s the truth. Will there be any repercussions for her saying why they’re divorcing? Absolutely 💯 not. So, I throw another bullshit flag. 9-A very small part of me started to feel a little bad for her. Then I remembered her shoving her bathing suit up her dumper while arching her back, the cunty comments she makes to her followers, her inflated sense of self importance, how she doesn’t fucking WORK, yet cries over no child support, how she pawns her kids off on anyone that will take them (Tara and her mom), how she took her kids to Botox, lash and nail appointments during a PANDEMIC, how she didn’t quarantine after a vacation (again, during a PANDEMIC), she added her Venmo to her bio lying to people so she could do a pay-it-forward of $160. She ONLY handed over the money after her Saddies questioned her repeatedly. She spit in someone’s face on TV, she’s verbally abusive to her followers, she ruined someone’s business. She’s nasty to the core and I don’t buy her shit for one minute. 10-In her hurt/angry rant, did anyone else notice how she was able to point out that she has the kids 85% of the time? You guys can feel bad for her, I don’t. WHEW!!! It’s so good to be back 🤷🏼‍♀️ Happy birthday and happy anniversary to the beautiful tattlers that celebrated during my absence. I hope all is well 💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

MMBF

I haven’t been here in forever but just a little update that big T has scheduled her bariatric surgery 😉

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Mendy

Chatty Member
Okay so I watched the whole thing now. She's such a drama queen. If she hadn't come on that live nobody except her and that girl and whoever else he told would know. She slanders him every chance she gets. Literally in her posts and comments atleast 10 times a week. It sounds like he did have a full blown relationship or was cheating for a good while. Yes that sucks and I feel bad for her in that sense. I think she thinks or thought she's too good/perfect to be cheated on. There's probably other things he did too but she's such a liar herself.

Newsflash big t. You don't have to live in that expensive rented house. Food stamps are a thing. You're not in that house with them alone all the time. You have loads of help. Where's Skylar at today?? At his sisters. Working your ass off!!!! Doing what??? Making boom bod videos, posting clothing on ig. I'm sorry is that hard work? Must consume your entire day and you must be exhausted after pressing all those buttons. Oh and I forgot all the procedures you get done probably at a low cost to advertise. Yes so hard to do I can't imagine. Give me a fkin break. It's so hard to feel bad for you. You're a shitty person yourself. You live above your means. You didn't go to college and you're a washed up d lister and the man you picked ended up being shitty. Champagne taste with beer money. I mean atleast you can do hair. Go back to that. An ex husband's or husband's job is not to support his whole family while you sit on your ass all day. You don't or didn't even cook dinner. Let's not talk about cleaning. You're both scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Geenah

I think I posted the videos on a new Instagram account - @geenah30.

Not sure if it worked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LivLove

Tray,

The first night at bed when you left, Corey made out with 2 girls and put his head between a cocktail waitress' breasts. Multiple people in the house know, therefore you should know the truth.... 🖊

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ shit sorry, my toxic trait is trying to be funny during serious situations. Ugh honestly Corey seems like a real douchebag and obviously traumatized her somehow to fall apart like this. I don’t understand why Corey would be messaging random people about his ex-wife? He’s no better than everything she has been putting out.. it’s so disrespectful to their kids. If you’re gonna talk in the DM’s... put it out there once and for all, get all the attention you want, move on and grow from this. Brielle caught a glimpse of his shit too when she recently posted about the toxic partner convincing you the ex was toxic. ugh Brielle just go away, there’s no room for you.

Lastly..
Corey, can you at least spill the tea to a tattle DM? the people you are choosing are boring and not sharing any popcorn with us 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Gigi0380

VIP Member
So I just thought of something random. Idk if some of you have tiktok but recently there was a girl on there pregnant and crying saying that her BF hit her and broke everything in the house. Well ppl started sending her money and lots of it. Supposedly she made like $160k a month prior with the same act.

Do you guys think that she keeps mentioning that she isnt getting money from Corey and now has tears and proof of all this stuff so ppl can feel bad and send her money?🤔

I get ppl reach a breaking point and snap/break down but I honestly don't see her struggling like she claims she does, sorry. Its not like shes freakin Kim K or Beyonce that if she reveals why the marriage ended she would lose everything. Also, I'm sure since she's raising soldiers like she claims she will be telling them why they got divorced so why the secrecy?

Idk I think tracy loves the drama. She was lacking attention and needed to light the flame to be back in the picture. Seriously who cares about what Corey says if she knows its not true why does it bother her. She acts like she became a TMZ breaking news report by saying her name was being slandered. LOL

Lastly, what name is Corey slandering is it Tracy DiMarco, Tracy Epstien, Tracy Maloney??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

TracysWigs

Chatty Member
Thanks for confirming over and over that you read here Tray! Probably your first time making sauce. I know you pulled up the most basic and quick recipe on ya phone and you just dumped in some Prego 🤣

Also, Tray, for the last fucking time. You do not look like Sophia Loren. Your grandmother especially does not look like her. Different eye shapes, different brow shapes, different nose structure.. you see where I’m going with this? The math is not adding up sis. Stop trying!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

therealmuva

Chatty Member
Here’s the thing, Tracy has ALWAYS been an evil, disgusting cunt. Welcome to your karma Tracy. I don’t feel bad at all. The 2 things she brought up most were slander and child support. She’s having a breakdown and can’t believe he sent someone a dm about her while she’s been slandering him and posting about him for a year! She can dish it out but can’t take it. She does not have those kids 85% of the time we all see it. Maybe he feels since his family has the kids majority of the time and they’re feeding/ buying them things all the time he doesn’t need to give her money. Or maybe it’s the fact that she’s constantly posting her hair, nails, lashes, cosmetic procedures, boots, nights out, alcohol, etc and he’s worried about where that moneys really going to go. She has talked down on that man and allowed her fan base to do it for a longggggg time now and now something comes out about her and all hell breaks loose? Give me a break. She has receipts? Well guess what Tracy? You constantly being a filthy drunken whore neglecting your kids and posting it for the world to see gives Corey more receipts than you can probably come up with. I’m not saying Corey isn’t a piece of shit but Tracy gets what she deserves for being rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Sorry, I have no empathy for her at all.

I'll watch the lives later tonight but yeah, hard NO from this working mom who does everything herself with her child.
Sorry sweetheart.
Corey isn't a saint and he sure sucks but not enough to make a live of him calling her out and bashing her.

I honestly haven't had time since I started work to even catch up enough and read everything until 9pm at night. After work, after cooking dinner, putting my son to bed, doing laundry and cleaning. Gtfoh with her "single mom" bs.

If she got a job, a FULL time job and put her kids in childcare, (sorry my 2.5 year old wears a mask to daycare from 7am until 6pm) then her little toddlers can do the fucking same.

Idc if I sound mean, IDGAF about lying, manipulating, narc.
She uses those children. USES.
And the shit about how she tells Skylar to stop calling Jayden pretty or beautiful. bitch. Its "yes, jayden is but so are you!"

Yall fell for her sob story, just exactly like her when Oliva dated Mike and Tracy threw a crying fit, "oh but I don't want you to get hurt too" cry cry cry. Seen it, heard it, get a new personality trait

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bunzie

I'm sorry you cant be a bad bitxh looking for a dude
Acting sexual etc. And then crying on a live. STAY THE FUXK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
Go to therapy Tracy seriously
Pick a personality

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!! I've been MIA bc I was busy getting married and on a short honeymoon. We made it immediate family only and were as Covid safe as possible. Our Honeymoon was just a week and in our home state as well. We stayed at a B&B that offered no contact everything. Such a needed break from the reality of 2020. I've had so many threads to read, you ladies have been busy! Wishing everyone a beautiful and safe day.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Omg!!! Looks like some tea is brewing. Corey just posted hes looking for a tattoo artist 🤔?? I thought him and echo were BFFs? Maybe Tracy gave Echo her famous pop rock BJ (🤣🤣) for her recent tattoos and Corey found out.

• Haha
  • Wow

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Yoooo, call me crazy but remember a while back she put up a story asking people for receipts on Corey?! Imagine if all this is a way to concoct sympathy to get receipts bc she was losing in court?!

I can’t believe her live when she says obvious lies (I have the kids 85% of the time by myself in this house) and it sounds A LOT like that story she posted with the chick crying. “I’m trying to get into the holiday spirit, by myself”...blah blh
We also got a lot of new members playing the I feel bad for her card🙄 did we forget who were talking about? She did this on a reunion with Olivia cried hysterically and made it seem like Olivia and her fans were going after her. Tracy’s always looking for a gang with pitch forks to do her dirty work. If she’s this hurt why go on live? I never understand that why not call your mother or your awesome besties but no she rather cry to a few hundred people and give them a half ass story. STAY WOKE! She probably didn’t get no child support and was like you wanna play okay 👌 also if he cheated with a younger girl it would be statutory rape even if it was consensual so maybe that’s what happened. It’s not like it doesn’t happen. with the amount of females that follow him I wouldn’t be total surprised plus he looks like the type of idiot that wouldn’t ask a girl her age.

• Heart

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Listening to the podcast on my way to work & it’s about mom guilt.
I’m ONLY 15 min in & big T has already mentioned her 3 jobs she works at home on her phone.
She’s a mom of 3 under 3.
That she has to take them and pick them up from school everyday. Bitch when is the last time you drove them to school??? 🥴
Basically fucking basic parent things , but trying to make it seem like her life is so difficult than anyone else
Also how the kids come home and tell her they had fun at their dads & she says it’s bc there’s no responsibility there
-Shes soo full of shit. I never heard so many LIES in the first 1/2 hour before. You dont take your kids to school because they are remote learning and if you did take them to school im sure you would post pictures because you like to make a big deal out of everything you do to prove people wrong.

-how long are we going to say 3 under 3?? its old they are 5, 4, and 2 we know they arent 3 under 3.

-Her little story she told about being at hobby lobby to get fabric for a project. LMAOOO bitch please you dont do projects so STOP. She also repeated a story that i read online about Julian screaming and someone coming to keep him busy so she can finish what she was doing. She repeated this word for word from the story I saw this story on someones Tiktok. Shes full of crap again it, didnt happen to her.

-She claims last year she only went out 3 times :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: your instagram determines that was a LIE. you constantly post when you are out drinking and everyone can see it.

-She claims when she doesnt have the kids she lists all the stuff she needs to get done. LOL The only thing i see getting done is her and drinking all the time. She claims to schedule all her appt when she doesnt have the kids but yet there are many times the kids are right there next to her at her appointments. :unsure:

-She mentioned several times her jobs are working from her phone but yet doesnt make enough to financially support her kids. how about you get a REAL job. Idk maybe at a salon where you went to school for?

-She claims Skylar fell on the bed frame and "bruised" her tooth when she was younger and thats why her tooth is tinted. Funny that Jaydens tooth got damaged as well when she was younger. I dont believe any of the crap she says. you can tell the kids teeth were damaged from neglect.

-Again, she NEVER buys herself anything. :ROFLMAO: All her money goes to bills and nothing else. Her kids are models and they get free clothes and she never buys them clothes because of all the clothes they get. Funny how they always look a mess, wheres all these clothes they get?

-Lastly, LMAOOOOO she cooks for her kids everyday!!! hahahahahahaha she claims she doesnt do just dino nuggets in the microwave. Look at her being mom of the year.

Im done for now i had to stop listening because i was heading to work. Hey Tracy do you know what that is?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MNSMOM

Chatty Member
Glass table tops with 3 children under 10, with wine glasses out... yeah that’ll work out well. 🙄
“I love black and gold” girl you told everyone your favorite color was army green and it went with everything... pick a side
Omg the worst was that green and brown she did in hers “and Coreys” bedroom 🤮 it’s was lime green and brown with cheetah🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

toronto5678

Chatty Member
The Christmas card stories... is it me or does every time Brielle post she post something regarding Corey? Like clockwork?

• Haha
Reactions: 30