Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotMessExpress11

Ha ha ha. I knew it. I knew @queeniefoofoo and @MNSMOM were Correct about the lawyer never advising her to go on social media to air all of her laundry. LOL she is such a fool… Is this public record.? I thought their divorce records were sealed? Thank you so much for finding this gem 💎 😂

TRACY AND COREY ARE SO BROKE YALL CANT EVEN AFFORD LAWYERS...?! LOL it’s like a fucking Jerry Springer show up in this bitch

This is exactly what I said… She is an actress let’s not forget that ladies and gentlemen!!!! For reference see the TV show Jerseylicious lmao 🤣
Yes this is public record. Divorced records unfortunately are not or I don't know how to find them lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was looking through the clothes on princess armor and came across this picture... aren’t these the dresses the girls wore this year too? Nothing wrong with repeating outfits BUT like many of said, she always has new hair, eyelashes, body sculpting treatment and other bullshit yet she can’t buy the girls something new? View attachment 325520

If you’re going to cry poor, be consistent with it...
At least Julian finally got some new shoes (or at least it looks like it)

• Haha

toronto5678

Chatty Member
I
I wouldn't waste $1 on that disgusting couch. Let alone any of her stuff. She really is disgusting and I highly doubt that Middletown house is even clean. Can't image how filthy it must be behind those couches etc. Even that black "leather" couch that I believe was in coreys "man cave" back in SI.
I feel like if one of the kids spilled a drink on it it would fall apart 😂

• Haha

jessyka

I haven’t read in awhile and need to catch up .. my husband and I have covid! Ugh, but I just came here to say real quick how horrendous her lips are with the stupid outline!! She doesn’t even do the top line straight and it’s just so bad looking!! That is all for now lol
Hope you and your hubby get well soon. Sending love and light your way ❤

• Heart

MariaB86

Also, no cheese kitchen scratched "ace" tattoo
When she showed the ace he was laying on his stomach so it was towards the back side of his shoulder . His shoulder is covered in almost every pic and the ones his shoulder is out it’s only the front side really . I just feel like the watches skin and hat are a match

Jrock101913

I think someone mentioned that she was friends with raven before knowing corey. Tracy just confirmed on the live that his family knows what he did. If I were raven, I would do everything in my power to prevent my friend from getting involved.
Ahhh. I thought it was just speculation she was a friend of the family, I didn’t realize it had been confirmed. That’s interesting then

HotMessExpress11

What is she doing to her nose!? It just keeps getting worse. Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like I remember somebody saying she was in a car accident and that's why she has a scar on her eyebrow (left/right? She shape shifts so I'm not sure) and maybe nose?? I'm not sure I'm remembering correctly but something is happening lol
PicsArt_11-28-12.10.58.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Cupmouse41

VIP Member
Love how shes saying shes hiding in her daughters room so "they" cant see her crying, she says "they" are downstairs watching tv, and Julian's sleeping... who's they? Sky has been with Tara since Sunday and Jadyen walked in on u? Trying to stretch the truth even with little things like that. This is why people dont take her stories seriously. Let alone a Tell All that she says is coming? And receipts? Like what hotel room corey cheated RECEIPTs from a Visa bill while you were pregnant so u can use those in court?

So when I go on her insta, she has the first few post comments shut off where u can comment but half arent showing up, so I guess shes deleting them as she being asked cuz I know she gets alot of messages. Especially today of all days.
Did you just say “the visa bill?!”

• Haha

PhillyFilly

Chatty Member
shes losing her shit on ig live
I saw it briefly for the last few minutes. Maybe I'm a sucker, but I felt bad. Those tears seemed real.

She said she had the kids, and I think Jaylen came into the room while she was crying. But Skylar is supposedly with Tara, and who knows where Julian is.

• Heart

Birdhouse

VIP Member
As someone who has been in the restaurant industry for 17 years (my sister and I run our family's restaurant along with 2 food trucks) this post has nothing to do with a pandemic, or wearing masks. This post is about how awesome they thought restaurant life would be and are now realizing they bit off waaay more than they can chew. This lifestyle is a 24/7 buisiness. Your money invested is technically perishable (food). Food doesn't magically appear in the fridge and good staff that has the same passion as you is HARD to find. I'm sure they figured they'd serve NJ's elite (not considering how needy they'd be) take some pics for the gram... easy peasy, right 🥴 Also, in this buisiness you don't even start making money until about year 4, IF your successful, and that's why we see so many restaurants come and go. They also never considered that not everyone likes the NJ C list celebrities they cater too...that destroys buisiness. Do I want Theresa Guidice in my shop? Fuck no...because her and her husband are theives...Tracy "Dimarco" Maloney, who proudly spat on someone publicly? No fucking thanks. You know, the old saying "you're as good as the company you keep"....
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Worded so perfectly!!

• Heart