Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicwithnumbers

Chatty Member
A little recap of the previous thread for those who are a little late to the party:

-Tracy uploaded the same picture from last weekend her birthday weekend only this time she photo shopped it much better so the black on her ass actually matches the black on the rest of her body from her outfit.

-Snooki and Deena from Jersey shore Apparently we’re on live many months ago talking about motherhood and Snooki said something about being a mom with three kids one being deaf - referring to Tracy.

Happy Tattling 😘

Here is the link to the previous thread as per Tattle life rules:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

HotMessExpress11

Yikes I watched it. Tracy seems like she can be a story teller but I honestly believe her (unpopular opinion) and think there’s a lot more to this and that Corey put her through the ringer. He makes me think of someone I dated in the past, I could be way off about him but he strikes me as a drug addict, scumbag, narcissistic liar.

She must’ve read the messages that person talked about on tik tok or wherever those comments were from that someone recently posted
I don't think the comments on tik tok caused this because she had already answered them.
She's mad mad!
I'm with you though, I kinda wanna believe her and do believe there's way more to the story. But I'm sure they were both toxic to each other.

Instagram should delete all these fake followers! She would flip out, epic melt down. Maybe you have to prove the legal name to be verified?
I don’t have proof but I remember her having a blue check mark at one point. I noticed when it was removed a couple of years ago. 🤷🏾‍♀️

LOL that feeling sorry for Tracy! After watching that live (shout out to @geenah30 !!!)) That she is so full of shit… Is she hurting? Sure. She should’ve gotten off social media months ago and stop acting like a 19-year-old thought. You reap what you sow. Is Corey innocent? I’m sure he isn’t. But you know what? Going on live to try to get sympathy for your big boo-hoo I am a single mom I am the only one providing food for them and shelter is fucking beyond laughable LMAO oh yeah what about your parents? And everybody else that helps out? I don’t really believe that Cory hasn’t given her a fucking dime either… If that was the truth you really think she would let him see the kids? I don’t believe her.

Corey and Tracy are two little peas in a pod. They both act the same way… Juvenile. Hence why they got married. Now, they’ve just turned on each other 🤷🏼‍♀️ #WarOfTheRoses

One more thing… The only other thing I take from those lives is home girl is MADDD mad… Can’t wait for the tell all LMAO 🍸 ✨ 😘
I’m not saying if she’s lying or not. But I know from experience that you can’t keep the other parent away for non payment of support. At least not in California. I’m assuming elsewhere is the same. That’s not considered an acceptable reason.

Last edited:

Bunzie

Watches the last 2min of her crying. What happened to tracy this time? Smh

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Majority of people would take this and enjoy it. I love one of my friends who I would take and hang out with.

But Tracy miss, I need a Vaca from my children because single mom life is so hard. Doesn't want to take that offer? Okay.

Just shows she can not be alone, with no cell, no drama. Shes pathetic

Attachments

LadyCopper

Chatty Member
Love that the kids seem so much happier with Tara, but Sky doing singing lessons seems pretty random. I think it’s great if the kid wants it, but Jayden always seemed like more of the stage personality...? Like, naturally a presence.

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Yes !!!! Also , she said she hides chocolates in a bag of vegetables so the kids don’t even ask , but remember her stupid ass said ALLLL her kids want to eat is vegetables.

My favorite part of the podcast is when someone says “I can’t even work out without feeling like a guilty piece of shit” & Tracy says “Same” lmaooo ok that’s the excuse we’re using now? Mom guilt? 😂😂😂

Never mind I changed my mind. My favorite part of the podcast is when Jess says Tracy should start showing & teaching all of us how to brush our daughters hair ☠☠☠☠☠
I stopped listening to this awful podcast, but I think I’m going to have to check this episode out for the laughs.
On another note, why do they have seasons of their podcast? I don’t get that. And do they just make it up?

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
No way! You’re literally Shaq!! Just kidding but you in comparison to me and my little 5’1 body😂 I would not have guessed that. I love getting like bits and pieces about you guys I’m always like whoa no way!!!! 🥰
Lol, I'm also 165 if that. I was originally 135 for majority of my life and pregnancy just said, nope leave weight on 😅🤣