Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the comments on tik tok caused this because she had already answered them.
She's mad mad!
I'm with you though, I kinda wanna believe her and do believe there's way more to the story. But I'm sure they were both toxic to each other.
Someone on tik tok commented to her about how she cheated on Corey and she said she had messages to prove it, messages from Corey where he stated this. I’m thinking that girl sent her those messages and once she read them, it sparked the life. She obv had no clue he was saying that stuff about her along with the other tit he has probably told others.
my take is that, she def seemed like she loved that guy and would do anything to make it work and I think he really did her wrong, prob more so than any of us can even imagine. I do think she’s nuts and prob difficult and a witch and all of that but I personally think he did her wrong and created a lot of this and I only feel that way bc I’ve been in a similar position and it just feels all too relatable. Just my opinion

Reactions: 21
I want to see these messages that she received that triggered her. Why is she so upset of her name getting slandered. Like stop. No one has seen these messages. Also, she claims shes been unhappy for a while and shes been depressed for a long time. She claims she kicked Corey out after she found out stuff.

Reactions: 16
I only caught the last minute so maybe my opinion would change if I saw the whole thing. I just can't feel bad for her in my head because she's such a vile human the way she speaks to people on her ig page. She's so rude. I'm a believer in karma and what comes around goes around. I feel bad for the kids that they're going thru this because she strikes me as the type to bad mouth him in front of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched her other live and lol how can she says she’s not a fake and not a liar. We have caught her in so many lies and fake tit on her. Girl please. She needs a therapist.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Damn just caught the last bit of the live part 2 what got said?

Reactions: 6
What could he have possibly done that she found out and then kicked him out of the house and still can't talk about it? Idk guys, this seems much more serious than cheating or drugs

Reactions: 18
I only caught the last minute so maybe my opinion would change if I saw the whole thing. I just can't feel bad for her in my head because she's such a vile human the way she speaks to people on her ig page. She's so rude. I'm a believer in karma and what comes around goes around. I feel bad for the kids that they're going thru this because she strikes me as the type to bad mouth him in front of them.
She is def vile, I agree with you on that. She speaks to people terribly and it’s uncalled for

Reactions: 12
I recorded both parts - I can share, I just don’t know how!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think if she was more vulnerable and honest about the sh!t she’s going through instead of putting up this “bad ass b!tch” front shed have a lot more people on her team

Reactions: 20
She saidfor us to ask his family what happened since they helped him move when she kicked him out. IDK why this all has to be a secret. I really dont. The kids will all find out eventually because she doesn't know how to keep her gums shut.

Someone on tik tok commented to her about how she cheated on Corey and she said she had messages to prove it, messages from Corey where he stated this. I’m thinking that girl sent her those messages and once she read them, it sparked the life. She obv had no clue he was saying that stuff about her along with the other tit he has probably told others.
my take is that, she def seemed like she loved that guy and would do anything to make it work and I think he really did her wrong, prob more so than any of us can even imagine. I do think she’s nuts and prob difficult and a witch and all of that but I personally think he did her wrong and created a lot of this and I only feel that way bc I’ve been in a similar position and it just feels all too relatable. Just my opinion
I completely agree.
Like I say, there's her side. His side. And the truth.

But personally, I think he cheated on her (or did something equally as bad). I know Tracy is FARRRRR from perfect. But she LOVED that man and I'd bet my last dollar that she wanted their marriage to work.

I really think he did something to completely lose her trust in him, and it's gone downhill from there.

I think her reaction in this Live was real. That girl was in pain. She really needs to seek therapy or something, and keep her life off social media for awhile.

She saidfor us to ask his family what happened since they helped him move when she kicked him out. IDK why this all has to be a secret. I really dont. The kids will all find out eventually because she doesn't know how to keep her gums shut.
I still think violence is involved in some way considering he is NEVER alone with his children

Reactions: 14
Just watched her other live and lol how can she says she’s not a fake and not a liar. We have caught her in so many lies and fake tit on her. Girl please. She needs a therapist.
She's starting to crumble. Another poster hit the nail on the head, she needs to get off social media. And she's no saint either. She's mean to her saddies even. You can't be both.

• Heart
What could he have possibly done that she found out and then kicked him out of the house and still can't talk about it? Idk guys, this seems much more serious than cheating or drugs
I agree. Cheating is horrible or even if he had a full blown relationship but it's not the most shocking thing to hear. Molesting your child, sleeping with her mom, having sex with another man or something nuts would be something mind blowing and shocking.

Reactions: 19
I recorded both parts - I can share, I just don’t know how!
Same ! Maybe you tube? I was going to post it on my YouTube (I never post) but my kids are logged into my account and I know they’ll be real confused watching some lady cry on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So who’s gonna ask Tara lol I really want to know what he did that’s sooooo bad and secretive like

Reactions: 18
What if he was actually living a double life. He was never around when they were together. I think she just trusted that he was at work or with friends. What if he got another girl pregnant or something? Or passed an STI to tracy.

• Haha
  • Wow
I agree. Cheating is horrible or even if he had a full blown relationship but it's not the most shocking thing to hear. Molesting your child, sleeping with her mom, having sex with another man or something nuts would be something mind blowing and shocking.
It seems like it was cheating on his part because she kept saying i never cheated on anyone. Maybe he had a whole different life with someone else that she found out about. Who knows.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.