Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone Tara has Skylar again.... kid is learning and having her breaks..

Age old question: WHERE ARE JAYDEN AND JULIAN!?
I was just going to post this. Episode about Mom Guilt she clearly has none. She hasn’t had her kids in DAYS!!! But Skylar looks happy to be where she is which is nice to see.

Reactions: 11
Maybe she was at hobby lobby buying black fabric to make that bat wing/tent/moo moo she wore on her birthday.

Jess already let her baby sleep out. Wow. She’s 3 months old.

Tracy only went out twice in 2019. The lies in this episode blew my away.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Another point from the podcast I don’t think was mentioned yet was her acknowledgment that Sky has her body type and that she tries to hype her up and doesn’t let her say that Jayden is so pretty lol. Another topic that’s been discussed here!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Love that the kids seem so much happier with Tara, but Sky doing singing lessons seems pretty random. I think it’s great if the kid wants it, but Jayden always seemed like more of the stage personality...? Like, naturally a presence.
They are trying so hard to make Skylar the star and I don’t want to bash a child, but sorry she doesn’t have it. Jayden is gonna shine.

Reactions: 18
They are trying so hard to make Skylar the star and I don’t want to bash a child, but sorry she doesn’t have it. Jayden is gonna shine.
Yes Jayden has that personality to light up whatever room she walks into! That is an awesome trait to have.

Reactions: 10
Love that the kids seem so much happier with Tara, but Sky doing singing lessons seems pretty random. I think it’s great if the kid wants it, but Jayden always seemed like more of the stage personality...? Like, naturally a presence.
I feel like now she’s in competition with Aria with the lessons

Does anyone recall if they had a pre-nup? 🤔
That’s a big no

Reactions: 8
I’m listening to the podcast now and she said when the kids are at their dad’s, she gets her hair done, nails done, cleans the kids rooms and she’s never sitting on the couch. Then, in the next sentence says she is never home when they are not there bc she is doing stuff (dating) bc “a girl’s gotta eat”. She is such trash. She also had to mention she slept out on Friday night but refused to go into detail 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So I counted her 2019 outings lol...according to my somewhat quick count, there were at least 12! And 2020 certainly has that number beat. If it weren’t for March through May when she was practically required not to party, it’d be even higher!

• Wow
Shes on live right now, crying about someone is talking bad about her (COREY). She said he is slandering her name he hasnt paid her child support in over a year and hes accusing her of cheating which she never did. She called her lawyer regarding this.

Im not sure if this is crocodile tears or real tears since she bad mouths Corey constantly. She said just wait because when she speaks everyone will know truth.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Danngggg that live!! I missed the first minute of it but caught the rest . What the hell happened?

• Heart
Watched a bit of her lie sounds like he sent her nasty messages instead of $$$
You need a better lawyer Tracy and a job - he’s not taking care of your kids , so stop talking tit stop crying and showing how crap you feel on social media . Do what those memes you post say

• Heart
Shes on live right now, crying about someone is talking bad about her (COREY). She said he is slandering her name he hasnt paid her child support in over a year and hes accusing her of cheating which she never did. She called her lawyer regarding this.

Im not sure if this is crocodile tears or real tears since she bad mouths Corey constantly. She said just wait because when she speaks everyone will know truth.
She said there is definitely going to be a tell-all when this is over and she has 50-60 receipts in a folder. We also found out that Jayden is with her and apparently Julian is sleeping.

• Wow
Yikes I watched it. Tracy seems like she can be a story teller but I honestly believe her (unpopular opinion) and think there’s a lot more to this and that Corey put her through the ringer. He makes me think of someone I dated in the past, I could be way off about him but he strikes me as a drug addict, scumbag, narcissistic liar.

She must’ve read the messages that person talked about on tik tok or wherever those comments were from that someone recently posted

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.