Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes I watched it. Tracy seems like she can be a story teller but I honestly believe her (unpopular opinion) and think there’s a lot more to this and that Corey put her through the ringer. He makes me think of someone I dated in the past, I could be way off about him but he strikes me as a drug addict, scumbag, narcissistic liar.

She must’ve read the messages that person talked about on tik tok or wherever those comments were from that someone recently posted
Idk why but that live just made me change my opinion on everything - unpopular opinion

Reactions: 10
Aw duck , I recorded the live but it won’t let me post here , for y’all who missed it 🥴
I won’t ever mock her pain , bc I’ve real life been there , but for her to say he constantly drags her name in the mud while she stays completely silent, isn’t fair nor true

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok so Don’t hate me 🤣🤣🤣... but- kinda felt sorry for her in that live... and I kinda believe her... 🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 11
Another point from the podcast I don’t think was mentioned yet was her acknowledgment that Sky has her body type and that she tries to hype her up and doesn’t let her say that Jayden is so pretty lol. Another topic that’s been discussed here!
What does she mean by doesn't let her say Jayden is so pretty? Like doesn't allow Skylar to say Jayden is pretty? Did she address Jayden being allowed to say Skylar is so pretty? Shouldn't it go both ways? I am confusion 🤔.

Reactions: 7
seeing that...i actually do kinda believe her............. ugghhhhhhh she needs a real hug

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Oh she's such a twit. Shut up big t. Who cares what he says. Move on. Your life is the same no matter what he says. Slandering your name. Please. Nobody cares but you. Just spill the beans already instead of making people speculate and dig if you're that concerned.
I don't feel bad for her one bit because she's a lying manipulating witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Aw duck , I recorded the live but it won’t let me post here , for y’all who missed it 🥴
I won’t ever mock her pain , bc I’ve real life been there , but for her to say he constantly drags her name in the mud while she stays completely silent, isn’t fair nor true
Do you have a fake IG account you can post it on? I really want to see it

Reactions: 12
Yikes I watched it. Tracy seems like she can be a story teller but I honestly believe her (unpopular opinion) and think there’s a lot more to this and that Corey put her through the ringer. He makes me think of someone I dated in the past, I could be way off about him but he strikes me as a drug addict, scumbag, narcissistic liar.

She must’ve read the messages that person talked about on tik tok or wherever those comments were from that someone recently posted
I don't think the comments on tik tok caused this because she had already answered them.
She's mad mad!
I'm with you though, I kinda wanna believe her and do believe there's way more to the story. But I'm sure they were both toxic to each other.

Reactions: 8
Something definitely more went down between them then we think. I'm thinking it must be really bad if her lawyer doesn't want anyone but her family and his family knowing.

Reactions: 9
I did a screen recording when the live started because I thought it was going to be a complete tit show, but now I kinda feel sorry for her - Tracy’s life is a real mess! Those poor kids ☹

Reactions: 13
I agree! She's playing it one sided from what I can see and tell. There's gotta be more on her too.

Reactions: 11
Watches the last 2min of her crying. What happened to tracy this time? Smh

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but I wouldn’t wish how she’s feeling on anyone. Poor girl I feel for her I really do

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I did a screen recording when the live started because I thought it was going to be a complete tit show, but now I kinda feel sorry for her - Tracy’s life is a real mess! Those poor kids ☹
I feel bad for her but because that's no way anybody would wanna live but... If you don't wanna be "dragged" then don't drag others. No subliminal messages, no hinting, no nothing you know. I feel bad for the kids, poor babies 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 19
shes losing her tit on ig live
I saw it briefly for the last few minutes. Maybe I'm a sucker, but I felt bad. Those tears seemed real.

She said she had the kids, and I think Jaylen came into the room while she was crying. But Skylar is supposedly with Tara, and who knows where Julian is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone figure out where to post the video so we can all see it? And honestly it’s so hard to believe her with anything...she needs to stop being so public about her tit. She has equally said and done some questionable things and acted like a total teenager and she’s a bleeping mother. She has a lot of support around her be it friends and family. She needs to get it together for her kids sake. I still don’t like her. But she needs to reevaluate her life and her life choices because she has 3 kids looking up to her. She needs to get the duck off social media tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.