Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same ! Maybe you tube? I was going to post it on my YouTube (I never post) but my kids are logged into my account and I know they’ll be real confused watching some lady cry on it
What about Reddit? Or an email we can all log on too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And if it was another girl he was involved with I’m REALLY SURPRISED she hasn’t came on to tattle to spill the tea

Reactions: 13
But now I'm thinking...it can't be that bad that brielle is willingly dating corey. She was even friends with his family. If he did something horrible his family wouldn't let brielle date him! Y'all I'm going back and forth on this!😂

Reactions: 19
It seems like it was cheating on his part because she kept saying i never cheated on anyone. Maybe he had a whole different life with someone else that she found out about. Who knows.
When the first separated someone commented on his post that he was cheating with a man and Corey lost his tit on the person. I don't follow him so I can't go back and screenshot to post but I do remember. Maybe that's what sent her over the edge? Not just cheating but with a man. Honestly, I am sad for those kids and those kids only.

• Wow
I think I posted the videos on a new Instagram account - @geenah30.

Not sure if it worked 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When the first separated someone commented on his post that he was cheating with a man and Corey lost his tit on the person. I don't follow him so I can't go back and screenshot to post but I do remember. Maybe that's what sent her over the edge? Not just cheating but with a man. Honestly, I am sad for those kids and those kids only.
Agreed. I don't think things would get this messy and secretive over cheating. She really loved him and what they had. Her worst nightmare is right now (single mom). I don't think she would ever divorce him over plain cheating. Unless it was a full blown double life, another baby with someone else, STIs, etc.

I'm sorry you cant be a bad bitxh looking for a dude
Acting sexual etc. And then crying on a live. STAY THE FUXK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
Go to therapy Tracy seriously
Pick a personality

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Brielle might be with Corey bc he’s prob a manipulator just like most lying men are lol. I’m sure he told her the same tales he told this tik tok girl and painted Tracy to be the problem, which mayb she was to an extent but I’m sure he took no accountability. Again, only going off of an experience I had with a person like that

Reactions: 14
Brielle might be with Corey bc he’s prob a manipulator just like most lying men are lol. I’m sure he told her the same tales he told this tik tok girl and painted Tracy to be the problem, which mayb she was to an extent but I’m sure he took no accountability. Again, only going off of an experience I had with a person like that
I think someone mentioned that she was friends with raven before knowing corey. Tracy just confirmed on the live that his family knows what he did. If I were raven, I would do everything in my power to prevent my friend from getting involved.

Reactions: 11
I think someone mentioned that she was friends with raven before knowing corey. Tracy just confirmed on the live that his family knows what he did. If I were raven, I would do everything in my power to prevent my friend from getting involved.
Ahhh. I thought it was just speculation she was a friend of the family, I didn’t realize it had been confirmed. That’s interesting then

Reactions: 6
Brielle was not friends with his family... she seeked that man out!

Brielle uses party drugs and has dated disgusting dudes... I told you people this... she’s a nasty troll

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
I dunno i mean i feel bad for her in the sense of i would never want anyone to feel bad BUT honestly what is the purpose of this live? For sympathy? Like if the things he says are lies who cares you know the truth you left him. Let him lie. The support thing I dunno i mean ok it sucks if hes not paying you but get a job like every other single mom i know. I dunno i just feel like she cries all the time that people bash her but then get off social media just post your princess armor business and done. I dunno i mean it sucks it ended bad but these lives arent helping go see a therapist and get a job and focus on moving on who cares if he lies delete the dms ignore them? I dunno

Reactions: 19
Brielle was not friends with his family...

Brielle uses party drugs and has dated disgusting dudes... I told you people this.
All I said was " I thought someone mentioned.. " . You probably shouldn't address someone as " you people" but ok!

Reactions: 15
I was with a man like that. It's always the woman's fault, they're the victim and did NOTHING wrong. He gave me such a sob story. Then my dumb ass started thinking, "I'll show him something different" and be good to him. And down the line he's doing shady tit to me, and talking about me like a dog to the next woman.

I can honestly see Corey doing some tit like this, and Brielle falling for it.

Reactions: 14
Whoaaaaa i saw the notifications but figured it was BS. How the heck did i miss all this?? She needs to get into a “rehab”/therapy facility. She’s literally spiraling and it’s actually sad to watch.

Your marriage didn’t work. Move on. Grow from it and be a better person. Stop going on social media and focusing on the past. Let your lawyers handle it all. God. She’s old enough to know better.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.