Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs a break from all social media.
I feel bad for her.
But I hate when people post just the tip and don’t spill the tea. Say it or say nothing at all.

Reactions: 23
She saidfor us to ask his family what happened since they helped him move when she kicked him out. IDK why this all has to be a secret. I really dont. The kids will all find out eventually because she doesn't know how to keep her gums shut.
Kids prob already know. I’m sure she doesn’t keep quiet in front of them.

Reactions: 13
Wow thank you for posting that! That was very sad to watch indeed. I do agree that she loved him way more than he seemed interested. She was always all lovey dovey on Instagram and then bam all stopped. This has got to be worse than cheating. I can’t wait for the tell all.

Reactions: 11
I dunno i mean i feel bad for her in the sense of i would never want anyone to feel bad BUT honestly what is the purpose of this live? For sympathy? Like if the things he says are lies who cares you know the truth you left him. Let him lie. The support thing I dunno i mean ok it sucks if hes not paying you but get a job like every other single mom i know. I dunno i just feel like she cries all the time that people bash her but then get off social media just post your princess armor business and done. I dunno i mean it sucks it ended bad but these lives arent helping go see a therapist and get a job and focus on moving on who cares if he lies delete the dms ignore them? I dunno
I'm with you on this. Doesn't it seem like she upset about the wrong thing here? If I was being "attacked" for all these issues, his or my cheating wouldn't be the thing to set me off. Being called a terrible mother would probably be at the top of the list. I dunno either. She seemed genuine but I maintain she's no saint.

My best friend's ex husband married a famous influencer. The life they portray, the money they spend and my girl hasnt seen a dime. Not one. Her ex is the epitome of a narcissist. I wish I could share more but yeah I believe Tracy in this part. You wanna know what my best friend did? Got a job, raised her kids. She doesnt bash her ex at all ever. Take notes Big T!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What does she mean by doesn't let her say Jayden is so pretty? Like doesn't allow Skylar to say Jayden is pretty? Did she address Jayden being allowed to say Skylar is so pretty? Shouldn't it go both ways? I am confusion 🤔.
Yeah she said that Skylar would say “Jayden is so pretty” and she’d tell her, “don’t say that, you’re beautiful“ and she’d tell her that Jayden wants to look like Skylar and have Jayden tell her that. I know, weird lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Another point from the podcast I don’t think was mentioned yet was her acknowledgment that Sky has her body type and that she tries to hype her up and doesn’t let her say that Jayden is so pretty lol. Another topic that’s been discussed here!
What? What is wrong with her!? She’s certified mentally disturbed and nothing can prove me otherwise. She’s going to duck her kids up for life because she’s projecting her issues with her own self on to them and THATS NOT FAIR!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah she said that Skylar would say “Jayden is so pretty” and she’d tell her, “don’t say that, you’re beautiful“ and she’d tell her that Jayden wants to look like Skylar and have Jayden tell her that. I know, weird lol
So weird, but I also feel like, Sky is only 5. She shouldn't even know to say "Jayden is so pretty" in a negative way against herself. My daughter is the same age and I feel like she doesn't look at other girls and say they are so pretty, yet. She just does her thing bc she's 5 and she's not focused on looks. Obviously she looks at herself in the mirror and loves how she looks (mismatched outfit and all) bc she's 5 and 5 year olds have the best self-esteem. Sky's self-conscious attitude is obviously coming from somewhere and that's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Okay so I watched the whole thing now. She's such a drama queen. If she hadn't come on that live nobody except her and that girl and whoever else he told would know. She slanders him every chance she gets. Literally in her posts and comments atleast 10 times a week. It sounds like he did have a full blown relationship or was cheating for a good while. Yes that sucks and I feel bad for her in that sense. I think she thinks or thought she's too good/perfect to be cheated on. There's probably other things he did too but she's such a liar herself.

Newsflash big t. You don't have to live in that expensive rented house. Food stamps are a thing. You're not in that house with them alone all the time. You have loads of help. Where's Skylar at today?? At his sisters. Working your ass off!!!! Doing what??? Making boom bod videos, posting clothing on ig. I'm sorry is that hard work? Must consume your entire day and you must be exhausted after pressing all those buttons. Oh and I forgot all the procedures you get done probably at a low cost to advertise. Yes so hard to do I can't imagine. Give me a fkin break. It's so hard to feel bad for you. You're a crappy person yourself. You live above your means. You didn't go to college and you're a washed up d lister and the man you picked ended up being crappy. Champagne taste with beer money. I mean atleast you can do hair. Go back to that. An ex husband's or husband's job is not to support his whole family while you sit on your ass all day. You don't or didn't even cook dinner. Let's not talk about cleaning. You're both scummy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just listened to the podcast, she references about being cheated on when pregnant, she didn’t come out and say it but it sounds like she was talking about herself, she said it pretty casually too. I agree with what someone else said, I think their issue went way deeper than just some casual cheating, she doesn’t strike me as the type to end a marriage over it unless it kept happening or was really bad, as others said

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Just listened to the podcast, she references about being cheated on when pregnant, she didn’t come out and say it but it sounds like she was talking about herself, she said it pretty casually too. I agree with what someone else said, I think their issue went way deeper than just some casual cheating, she doesn’t strike me as the type to end a marriage over it unless it kept happening or was really bad, as others said
That could make sense because in that live she just did, she mentioned something about the marriage going to tit maybe when Julian was a week old? Unless I misheard that part. That’s definitely heartbreaking. Carrying a child and being cheated on at the same time (I mean cheating is the worst feeling regardless but I’d imagine this situation isn’t any better). Kinda like Khloe and Tristan scandal.

• Wow
Okay so I watched the whole thing now. She's such a drama queen. If she hadn't come on that live nobody except her and that girl and whoever else he told would know. She slanders him every chance she gets. Literally in her posts and comments atleast 10 times a week. It sounds like he did have a full blown relationship or was cheating for a good while. Yes that sucks and I feel bad for her in that sense. I think she thinks or thought she's too good/perfect to be cheated on. There's probably other things he did too but she's such a liar herself.

Newsflash big t. You don't have to live in that expensive rented house. Food stamps are a thing. You're not in that house with them alone all the time. You have loads of help. Where's Skylar at today?? At his sisters. Working your ass off!!!! Doing what??? Making boom bod videos, posting clothing on ig. I'm sorry is that hard work? Must consume your entire day and you must be exhausted after pressing all those buttons. Oh and I forgot all the procedures you get done probably at a low cost to advertise. Yes so hard to do I can't imagine. Give me a fkin break. It's so hard to feel bad for you. You're a crappy person yourself. You live above your means. You didn't go to college and you're a washed up d lister and the man you picked ended up being crappy. Champagne taste with beer money. I mean atleast you can do hair. Go back to that. An ex husband's or husband's job is not to support his whole family while you sit on your ass all day. You don't or didn't even cook dinner. Let's not talk about cleaning. You're both scummy.

Amen! I do not feel sorry for her! You reap what you sow! She is not a nice human being, she is a nasty twit to everyone. She's a horrible mother. She already has her 2 girls competing with each other. Never mind poor Julian! She lives in her own world, and feels that everyone owes her something. No ma'am nope! Grow up, put your big girl panties on and change your life! I will never feel sorry for her. Sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So i heard the live—i need to ask this (call my cynical) doesn’t anyone else find it off that she gets this info when the “mom guilt” episode came out?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm sorry you cant be a bad bitxh looking for a dude
Acting sexual etc. And then crying on a live. STAY THE FUXK OFF SOCIAL MEDIA.
Go to therapy Tracy seriously
Pick a personality
That part!!!!
Also, don’t be so quick to forget everybody that she’s one hell of an actress. Maybe in time will find out in the truth… I wouldn’t be surprised if Corey did some tit to her but she’s definitely not innocent either. Two little peas in a pod. She is getting her karma… She is mean and vile to every single person who leaves her a nice comment. I can only imagine how rude she is when she gets comfortable… Stay at home wife comfortable LOL

Reactions: 26
I could care less what happened or who did what!! Tracy needs to get it together if he did Cheat on her or whatever TF he did well best thing for her was to let his ass go!! Move on get off social media worst place to have a melt down 🙄 Seek therapy and help!! Im not saying she's not allowed to cry but do it in private it's a personal thing especially divorce. She needs to start over maybe get back into doing hair get her license. I won't down her if she tries and provides for her babies. Would be good for her mentally to have a career and balance home life. Who cares what you're Ex is saying!! Especially to a damn stranger she should care less if she supposedly happy and moved on. She's spiraling out of control its evident she has some serious issues. She needs to take a much needed long break from social media. Focus on her babies and herself rebuild a new healthy and refreshing life. Sitting around all day hounding down comments about Corey or what he said isn't healthy or doing you any favors Sis. Another thing Sammy and Jess aren't true friends if they haven't sat you down and told you any of this. If they are true friends they would tell you like it is because real friends want the best for you girlfriend!! Seems like Sammy and Jess get a thrill off Tracy's Drama fake ass friends😡 It's sad all around I actually feel bad for her. She needs to start life over It's never to late to reinvent yourself💯

• Heart
Tray,

The first night at bed when you left, Corey made out with 2 girls and put his head between a cocktail waitress' breasts. Multiple people in the house know, therefore you should know the truth.... 🖊

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ tit sorry, my toxic trait is trying to be funny during serious situations. Ugh honestly Corey seems like a real douchebag and obviously traumatized her somehow to fall apart like this. I don’t understand why Corey would be messaging random people about his ex-wife? He’s no better than everything she has been putting out.. it’s so disrespectful to their kids. If you’re gonna talk in the DM’s... put it out there once and for all, get all the attention you want, move on and grow from this. Brielle caught a glimpse of his tit too when she recently posted about the toxic partner convincing you the ex was toxic. ugh Brielle just go away, there’s no room for you.

Lastly..
Corey, can you at least spill the tea to a tattle DM? the people you are choosing are boring and not sharing any popcorn with us 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
LOL that feeling sorry for Tracy! After watching that live (shout out to @geenah30 !!!)) That she is so full of tit… Is she hurting? Sure. She should’ve gotten off social media months ago and stop acting like a 19-year-old thought. You reap what you sow. Is Corey innocent? I’m sure he isn’t. But you know what? Going on live to try to get sympathy for your big boo-hoo I am a single mom I am the only one providing food for them and shelter is bleeping beyond laughable LMAO oh yeah what about your parents? And everybody else that helps out? I don’t really believe that Cory hasn’t given her a bleeping dime either… If that was the truth you really think she would let him see the kids? I don’t believe her.

Tray,

The first night at bed when you left, Corey made out with 2 girls and put his head between a cocktail waitress' breasts. Multiple people in the house know, therefore you should know the truth.... 🖊

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ tit sorry, my toxic trait is trying to be funny during serious situations. Ugh honestly Corey seems like a real douchebag and obviously traumatized her somehow to fall apart like this. I don’t understand why Corey would be messaging random people about his ex-wife? He’s no better than everything she has been putting out.. it’s so disrespectful to their kids. If you’re gonna talk in the DM’s... put it out there once and for all, get all the attention you want, move on and grow from this. Brielle caught a glimpse of his tit too when she recently posted about the toxic partner convincing you the ex was toxic. ugh Brielle just go away, there’s no room for you.

Lastly..
Corey, can you at least spill the tea to a tattle DM? the people you are choosing are boring and not sharing any popcorn with us 🍿
Corey and Tracy are two little peas in a pod. They both act the same way… Juvenile. Hence why they got married. Now, they’ve just turned on each other 🤷🏼‍♀️ #WarOfTheRoses

One more thing… The only other thing I take from those lives is home girl is MADDD mad… Can’t wait for the tell all LMAO 🍸 ✨ 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I posted the videos on a new Instagram account - @geenah30.

Not sure if it worked 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thank you SO much for posting it!!! I always miss all the good stuff. Thank you! Regardless of what a huge liar she is about 95% of things , I felt a lot of empathy for her while watching her live crying. It comes off to me as genuine, I can feel her pain, that she has had enough. My opinion at the moment is that Corey is a narcissist. They do unspeakable things, take zero accountability, then blame the entire thing on the other person. Say it was alllll the other person. Always the victim. How he will tell his "business" to random people is also weird. Normal men wouldn't do that. Sounds like a narcissist on a smear campaign. I believe Tracy is narcissistic but perhaps not a full blown narcissist. I believe that Corey is a deadbeat dad - I've been saying that is the only area I believe Tracy and I reallyy feel that now. He is never alone with the kids. Sure he plays with them but how can you date a woman or get a haircut while not giving a dime to support your children? Trash !!!! How can he sleep at night? If he is incapable of accountability, that would explain it. My good friend, the father of her first two children is a narcissist and he always plays victim while being a cheating dog, talking to any girl with a pulse, never been a parent, never gave them money for food or clothing. I have a feeling Corey is that type. Master manipulator. Dumb as a box of rocks sure, but manipulate the hell out of women.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can anyone post this live on here for those who missed it?? Is there a 2ay?? Omg i need to see it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.