Tracy Dimarco #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow loving how Tracy justified having her kids sleep out 🥴 also Jess its not normal to let your 4 month old sleep out your house, wtf?
That sentence should just stop at,"Jess is not normal."

Jess is just egging Tracy on. It's very obvious she is disengenious. But I don't feel bad. Tracy doesn't even acknowledge her as a friend. They each get what they want out of this dynamic, somehow it seems to work for them. Jess laughs inside from the bullshit Tracy shares. And Tracy inadvertently gets the validation she so desperately needs from Jess's fake support. Meanwhile the rest of us are here eating popcorn watching this tit show go down every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im really confused about another thing she claimed. She said that her kids didnt sleep in a crib they had a bed to sleep in. But then she said that her kids slept in the bed with her until they were 18 months. Didnt she say that she never let her kids sleep in the bed with her that her bed was for mommy and daddy only. I swear i remember her saying that. She also claims she had a king size bed but in the past claims it was a full/queen. IDK im so confused with all the crap she says. how can you take advice from someone that cant even keeps her lies straight.
I remember her saying this too, that they never slept in her bed, but then she also promoted the Dok-A-Tot, and said that it was great for sharing the bed. Sooo 🤷🏻‍♀️....
She said that when she moved to this place she took Skylar’s bed because the girls were now sharing a room and have those over the top bunk beds..... beds they never sleep in because you bounce them from house to house.

We knew Tracy was going to play up this wonderful doting mom role that she definitely is not. This is laughable.

Also, Tracy, anybody can scroll the TikTok and find all your lies

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ok I had to cut it off again when Tracy started getting all in know it all mom. “I don’t play with my kids bc they need to use their own imagination”🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Tata posted a sweaty,out of breath video of skylar .... another day off for Tracy

But according to her recent podcast, she claims she drops the kids off at 3pm on Friday and pick them up Sundays at 7pm. Shes soooooooo full of it. None of the kids are with her at the moment.

• Angry
She can’t even keep up with her lies. “I only went out three times in 2019”. And bobblehead Jess “yep, I remember”

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
She can’t even keep up with her lies. “I only went out three times in 2019”. And bobblehead Jess “yep, I remember”
Yeah... right... Brooklyn’s party, her birthday and...wait what about all those nights to sammys apartment in Hoboken...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh how I’d love for us to go through 2019 on her profile, screenshot each of her *more than 3* outings, make a collage, and send it to her 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you ladies for doing the Lords work in posting the main points from the podcast. I just couldn’t bring myself to listen to it because I knew how annoyed and agitated it would make me hearing all of her lies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorry not sorry, but it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY full time single mom to have the time to post on Instagram THIS much. Especiallya “struggling single mom” juggling 3 kids and “3 jobs”. There is no way and I don’t understand how these saddies fall for her tit. Her Instagram stories are always 20+ pages long. I live with my hubby and 2 pets and between relationship time, pet time, cooking, dishes, cleaning, laundry and work I’m happy if I can check social media more than twice a day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
-Shes soo full of tit. I never heard so many LIES in the first 1/2 hour before. You dont take your kids to school because they are remote learning and if you did take them to school im sure you would post pictures because you like to make a big deal out of everything you do to prove people wrong.

-how long are we going to say 3 under 3?? its old they are 5, 4, and 2 we know they arent 3 under 3.

-Her little story she told about being at hobby lobby to get fabric for a project. LMAOOO witch please you dont do projects so STOP. She also repeated a story that i read online about Julian screaming and someone coming to keep him busy so she can finish what she was doing. She repeated this word for word from the story I saw this story on someones Tiktok. Shes full of crap again it, didnt happen to her.

-She claims last year she only went out 3 times :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: your instagram determines that was a LIE. you constantly post when you are out drinking and everyone can see it.

-She claims when she doesnt have the kids she lists all the stuff she needs to get done. LOL The only thing i see getting done is her and drinking all the time. She claims to schedule all her appt when she doesnt have the kids but yet there are many times the kids are right there next to her at her appointments. :unsure:

-She mentioned several times her jobs are working from her phone but yet doesnt make enough to financially support her kids. how about you get a REAL job. Idk maybe at a salon where you went to school for?

-She claims Skylar fell on the bed frame and "bruised" her tooth when she was younger and thats why her tooth is tinted. Funny that Jaydens tooth got damaged as well when she was younger. I dont believe any of the crap she says. you can tell the kids teeth were damaged from neglect.

-Again, she NEVER buys herself anything. :ROFLMAO: All her money goes to bills and nothing else. Her kids are models and they get free clothes and she never buys them clothes because of all the clothes they get. Funny how they always look a mess, wheres all these clothes they get?

-Lastly, LMAOOOOO she cooks for her kids everyday!!! hahahahahahaha she claims she doesnt do just dino nuggets in the microwave. Look at her being mom of the year.

Im done for now i had to stop listening because i was heading to work. Hey Tracy do you know what that is?
Wow. Thank you for the 411. I would have thrown my phone at the wall if I had to listen to her lies. She seemed to have addressed everything we mentioned on here .
Bruised tooth, dino nuggets, spending money on herself, 3 jobs, arts and crafts , appointments.
🤦‍♀️

But according to her recent podcast, she claims she drops the kids off at 3pm on Friday and pick them up Sundays at 7pm. Shes soooooooo full of it. None of the kids are with her at the moment.
maybe she meant Thursday instead of Friday and pick them up the following Sunday?? Bc there is no way her timeliness adds up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
No last time they were there Julian had on some sparkle flower kind of little girl leggings. And I still say no matter if he has to pay her child support he can get a small place to take his kids on his own. He wasn’t there in Tara’s videos it was Eric only. He’s a shut dad, she’s a tit mom, they have tit family. The fact he can’t take one day off work and have those kids on his own, in my opinion, is disgusting. They have to share all their time with the cousins. My heart breaks for the three of them.
Do you live in NY? Bc I do, born and raised & I will tell you even as a single woman w no kids I struggled with affording a place of my own without my ex. The costs here are astronomical. You can’t even get a studio here for less than 1500$. On top of a large child support bill? It’s NOT HAPPENING. I’m just saying. He will probably be living w his family until they get a bit older

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ok, it’s December 1st. Who is keeping track of the 85% this month? So far, we know for a fact she doesn’t have Skylar.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can anyone explain the cbd stuff to me. I suffer from anxiety and I'm interested in cbd. I hate the smell of weed and can not stand the feeling of being high. Does the stuff really work? Any recommendations on a product. Does it show up in your system on a drug test? Sorry to be off topic of big t. She could probably use some herself if it works lol.
I know someone who has SAD and was on anti anxiety and antidepressants for 6 years and it kinda helped. He then started on CBD oil (no THC so no getting high) and it’s the best thing he’s ever done. No more anxiety and for the past three years no SAD. So I’d say research the companies out there or a dispensary in your area. I hope you find something that works for you. ❤

Ok I had to cut it off again when Tracy started getting all in know it all mom. “I don’t play with my kids bc they need to use their own imagination”🙄🙄🙄
What the actual duck? Then you use your imagination with them. My kids and I (all boys) played police and cowboys and football teams and lion king. I followed their imagination and went along with them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know someone who has SAD and was on anti anxiety and antidepressants for 6 years and it kinda helped. He then started on CBD oil (no THC so no getting high) and it’s the best thing he’s ever done. No more anxiety and for the past three years no SAD. So I’d say research the companies out there or a dispensary in your area. I hope you find something that works for you. ❤
If you have legal cannabis in your state, you can go to your local recreational shop and they will have all kinds of CBD products. You can apply it topically for pain relief such as cramps or muscle aches, you can ingest it orally via CBD gummy’s, flavored tinctures and even candy. Nowadays there is a lot of CBD everywhere but it is CBD isolate which is not really the same… LOL my husband and I own an I 502 legal cannabis processing facility here in the state of Washington so I am familiar with the topic. I try to avoid super high prices on CBD… For example i used to buy the Foria products (www.Foria.com) and they are great but definitely a little pricey. It adds up. So shop around a little but I mentioned before some of my favorite websites are www.cbddistillery.com and www.CBDmd.com
Both of which often are running promos and deals. CBD doesn’t make you feel anything. If you take a “big” dose 30 MG + You may feel a reduction in anxiety and even a tad bit sleepy. People who get sleepy that usually wears off after the first few times of use. Hope this helps.
CBD and legal cannabis has some very horrible stigmas… Whether you use these things recreationally or not, they are still medicine. Don’t deny yourself the massive benefits of this beautiful plant 🌱 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Then she has the nerve to say that’s why she tries to glam up everyday bc it helps her kids to see her that way??? Something to that affect

• Haha
Love that the kids seem so much happier with Tara, but Sky doing singing lessons seems pretty random. I think it’s great if the kid wants it, but Jayden always seemed like more of the stage personality...? Like, naturally a presence.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.