Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you 1000%
Tracy got away with murder as a teen/adult. Her parents shouldn't even be shocked at her behavior or taste in men
How do her parents look at her and not feel utter disgust and embarrassment in this monster is beyond me! Acting the way she does at 33 with 3 kids, and all she cares about is chasing her next dick appointment and throwing her kids to anyone that’ll take them. #parentingfail

Reactions: 13
Press ons. Trust me lol
Yesssss!!!!! I order this set ⬇.. it was $30 (Ik ik, high price for press ons) BUT they’re reusable, and they’re acrylic press on nails so they last and won’t chip or bend easily like ones from the store and also it was a 2 week turn around because she makes every set by hand.. and the designs too! If you want ones with Swarovski crystals that’ll up the price. I wore them the WHOLE month of September and they’re still in perfect condition. I have some other Instagram pages that do press ons for $15-$20 and I have a press on instagram pages for $40-$90 (she does press ons for celebrities too!) Her work is crazy. I asked for a set from her for Christmas 🤣

C16F15AC-1FAF-4639-9F04-9E364373CD71.png

• Heart
Exactly! Tracy wouldn’t affiliate or let her kids wear those clothes at all if it wasn’t for her being given them for free.
She’s a toxic mooch. 🐮

Also thank you for the happy anniversary’s y’all… the hubby and I had an incredible night and he surprised me with diamonds! 💎 A beautiful pair of diamond solitaire earrings.... 4 carats too 😻 🥰 Such a lucky woman I am! Not trying to gloat just Seriously so happy and in love and never even expected it. Especially during this pandemic. Very thankful.

Lol now back to Tracy 😂
4 carats!!!! We LOVE to see it! Glad you enjoyed during these crazy times!!

• Heart
View attachment 317343She coloured lines on her disgusting eyebrows in every single picture. She always mentions that she has an iPhone 11 max pro and yet all her pictures are blurry 🤔
That comment.. ELIZABETH TAYLOR!? THE ELIZABETH TAYLOR!? Don’t ever disrespect THE ONE with violet/blue eyes by comparing her to THAT lying sac of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure why they were shocked about Cory because Tracy was far from an angel growing up and even today. She talked about sneaking out, taking pills, crashing that white car her parents gave her, lots of drinking underage, etc I meaaann.. waay to be judgmental when your own daughter is no better lmao
The hypocrisy is outstanding!!!!!!

That comment.. ELIZABETH TAYLOR!? THE ELIZABETH TAYLOR!? Don’t ever disrespect THE ONE with violet/blue eyes by comparing her to THAT lying sac of tit.
Precisely… She looks exactly nothing like Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren. She loves making these fake accounts and leaving her self comments doesn’t she? So creepy and desperate AF

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The hypocrisy is outstanding!!!!!!

Precisely… She looks exactly nothing like Elizabeth Taylor or Sophia Loren. She loves making these fake accounts and leaving her self comments doesn’t she? So creepy and desperate AF
Meanwhile Julian is probably in the background crying for attention and a way to communicate! Hang on kid, mommy needs to get her thirst traps right and line up her next dick appointment and get all the free tit available before she’d even consider tending to her child(ren)

Reactions: 17
Tracy as a stripper... that’s a great visual for this Friday morning 🥴
of course she’s a Fox News watcher. If she bothered to listen to the story.. it’s only in San Diego and it’s only 2 strip clubs (which is still bad) but it’s not every single strip club in the state. Also, some churches are open to limited capacity while some are closed. Any New Jersey people? Are churches open by y’all? Cause if not she needs to talk about why bars are open till 10 but churches aren’t in her own damn state.. oh but wait... that wouldn’t be a problem for her. Quit bitching about it already, Maloney!

Reactions: 10
of course she’s a Fox News watcher. If she bothered to listen to the story.. it’s only in San Diego and it’s only 2 strip clubs (which is still bad) but it’s not every single strip club in the state. Also, some churches are open to limited capacity while some are closed. Any New Jersey people? Are churches open by y’all? Cause if not she needs to talk about why bars are open till 10 but churches aren’t in her own damn state.. oh but wait... that wouldn’t be a problem for her. Quit bitching about it already, Maloney!
I think churches are open, my mom hasn't gone in since this started. but you can't sit at any bar or walk up to any bar in a restaurant. Must be seated with less than 6 people (NJ).

Reactions: 6
Elizabeth Taylor is rolling over in her grave!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
D0222F45-B443-47B5-8A4F-F3F8A5194064.jpeg

Why would she include this in her collage?? It looks like the spiders are *literally* crawling out of her eyelashes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Yeah I’m in California and part of my job is offering services to business in our area that have to close, even pre Covid, and our strip club in town had to close and lay off 77 “entertainers”. Lol But really, she needs to get the full info before making ignorant comments.

View attachment 318007
Why would she include this in her collage?? It looks like the spiders are *literally* crawling out of her eyelashes.
Why would she include any of them? That Taylor girl needs to go back to lash school. Those are the shittiest things ever!

• Haha
Churches can be open. 25% or up to 150. My church is open but not all churches are open. It depends on how big it is. I mean church isn’t really an issue for her because she doesn’t go so

Reactions: 8
Yesssss!!!!! I order this set ⬇.. it was $30 (Ik ik, high price for press ons) BUT they’re reusable, and they’re acrylic press on nails so they last and won’t chip or bend easily like ones from the store and also it was a 2 week turn around because she makes every set by hand.. and the designs too! If you want ones with Swarovski crystals that’ll up the price. I wore them the WHOLE month of September and they’re still in perfect condition. I have some other Instagram pages that do press ons for $15-$20 and I have a press on instagram pages for $40-$90 (she does press ons for celebrities too!) Her work is crazy. I asked for a set from her for Christmas 🤣

View attachment 317806
Girl don't feel bad. I've ordered about 15 sets from IG pages. I bounce between those and KISS nails. I only get pedicures now lol. These are gorgeous. Check etsy too. I have an addiction lol

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Girl don't feel bad. I've ordered about 15 sets from IG pages. I bounce between those and KISS nails. I only get pedicures now lol. These are gorgeous. Check etsy too. I have an addiction lol
This! I bought a few sets off of Etsy back in March when everything was closed.

Her IG & Etsy page is @glitzedandpressed super nice woman & They are acrylic nails and She hand paints them/does the designs. $30 or so is what this set was .... But you can reuse them. She also includes the nail glue, nail stickers if you want to do the press on method and a cuticle stick. I would also recommend roughing up the nail bed with a nail file if you’re going to glue them on so that they will stay on better and longer. 💅🏻 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m in California and part of my job is offering services to business in our area that have to close, even pre Covid, and our strip club in town had to close and lay off 77 “entertainers”. Lol But really, she needs to get the full info before making ignorant comments.

Why would she include any of them? That Taylor girl needs to go back to lash school. Those are the shittiest things ever!
I feel like it’s Tracy who makes them look crappy because Teresa’s look ok not great but not caterpillars.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.