Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice on her latest post she fixed the color of her pants so that the black on the legs matches the black on her ass. SHE DEF READS HERE GUYS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
92AB6B5D-8814-43B9-8ACD-D85A2D9C0E14.jpeg
I see we are still posting the birthday photos a week later. Show us an unedited photo of you straight on, big T. Come on, be a big bad Scorpio and show us what you really look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone notice on her latest post she fixed the color of her pants so that the black on the legs matches the black on her ass. SHE DEF READS HERE GUYS!!!
Yeah and her taking a poll about how she was when we first met her. Weren't people commenting just this week about when they first met her she was nice? Hmm.... not suspicious or coincidental at all 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why did those two idiots decide to rush to get married and have 3 kids? Like wtf did they think they would live off of reality tv? Idk but both of them are a hot mess!
I know people were REALLY pushing for a spin-off show with the two of them. I wouldn't be surprised if these two actually thought it would happen.

Reactions: 11
I know people were REALLY pushing for a spin-off show with the two of them. I wouldn't be surprised if these two actually thought it would happen.
Can you imagine their scintillating dinner conversations? I remember their deep talks about the universe while pushing the dog stroller

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You have to be a really crappy mother for your child to not know what feeling special feels like until they see a bleeping movie!! Like, witch it’s been your job since day one to make him KNOW he’s special regardless of being differently abled.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She gave herself like no butt crack like what does she be thinking when she photoshops. She literally loses body parts and doesn’t even notice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have an idea Big T why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and go make an OnlyFans account....!?! Since you’re so very irresistible to men and all you should be getting your bag 💰 in no time boo 😘 I’m just saying at least you get paid for it instead of pimping your kids out in hopes of going viral over Julian being deaf.
Omg you said it right. She keeps making those videos of Julian with the same damn song in hopes her video goes viral so she can become Instagram famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg you said it right. She keeps making those videos of Julian with the same damn song in hopes her video goes viral so she can become Instagram famous.
Ugh that song. Pick a new one! She’s used it like 5 times. She really is trying to use her deaf son to become famous. Sorry Trashy it’s not gonna work. How about you focus on teaching him some sign language and maybe you can make som heartwarming videos from that. Ugh she really irritates me.

• Heart
Currently watching the Jerseylicious episode where Tracy and Olivia get the make unders. Tracy looks so pretty without all the Tracyness.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry i find this very hard to believe. I’ve watched snookis lives in the past and unless this one that I’ve missed, snooki never mentions other people’s kids. She and Deena would answer questions people asked in the chat and that was really it. It was all very fun loving, not tit talking.
No snooki was very drunk one night talking to deena. They where talking and snooki did say something but did not call Tracy by name. She was saying about a girl with 3 kids and one of them was deaf. They may have been talking about crappy moms. Deena looked confused when snooki was saying it. It was a live. It was talked about here a lot on a past thread.

Reactions: 17
Who is Felipe and how does she know all the drama between them?!
I literally went to the Amy girl’s profile to try to find something about a Felipe or a breakup/divorce...no luck, but I didn’t dig through her entire profile, just the top few rows lol so either that person knows her or did a lottt of digging!

Reactions: 7
Ok everyone.. not sure if this has been discussed, if so I apologize if it has & ignore this haha!
Tracy was saying she heard Nicole Pollizzi (snooki) was talking badly of Julian on either social media or her podcast I can’t remember I’m going to look but she was sure Nicole said something about her son being deaf. I really truly don’t think Nicole would ever ever ever do anything like that ever. Like Tracy made it seem like she was a A list celebrity and Nicole was gossiping about her. Did any of you see that? Just thought of it and wanted to see if any of you remember or if it’s been discussed already
Yeah that was discussed forever ago. I remember after that, she (big T) was on a live with I think Sammy and someone commented on it and she’s like “wait what? What did she say?” And what not. Sammy was trying to change the subject I think but Big T was saying how she knows jionnis parents and she’d talk to them, or have her parents talk to them or something 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeah that was discussed forever ago. I remember after that, she (big T) was on a live with I think Sammy and someone commented on it and she’s like “wait what? What did she say?” And what not. Sammy was trying to change the subject I think but Big T was saying how she knows jionnis parents and she’d talk to them, or have her parents talk to them or something 😂 😂
can you imagine your grown ass 33 year old daughter telling you “mom can you talk to jionni’s parents because they were making fun of me” lmao what
I think we can all agree that her making fun of a deaf child was totally wrong, and I’m actually surprised Big T didn’t blow this into a big deal to make sure everyone knew 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.