Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the type of scum Tracy attracts, it’s a little scary to think what type of men she’d bring around her young children :/
This.
Any respectable mother does her damn research. It took me 2 years almost 3 to get my son into pre-school because I didn't trust the areas I was looking at. Until I found one that is 1,000x worth it.
Tracy just drops those innocent babies to anyone that will take them from her. Its sick.

Reactions: 20
This.
Any respectable mother does her damn research. It took me 2 years almost 3 to get my son into pre-school because I didn't trust the areas I was looking at. Until I found one that is 1,000x worth it.
Tracy just drops those innocent babies to anyone that will take them from her. Its sick.
Never forget:

This woman makes PUBLIC posts asking if any ol person can watch her children smh.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
With the type of scum Tracy attracts, it’s a little scary to think what type of men she’d bring around her young children :/
I agree. With Tracy's desperation in having a man there is no telling what type of fleabags those kids will be exposed to.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh, THAT'S why Skylar doesn't need a guardian. Gotcha lol

Anyone watching my kids would be vetted so thoroughly before they even came close to them.
I joked with my husband that he has to do background checks on anyone who watches our son 😅 plus id set up cameras cause I don't play when it comes to my child

• Heart
So I'm listening to the most recent Podcast and oh my God I can't handle Tracy stuffing her face in the background it's so annoying, all you hear is her chomping away. if you know youre recording for a Podcast why can't you wait to eat. Im sorry that kind of stuff aggravates the hell out of me. You can hear her gaining weight as she speaking and eating that stuff grosses me out I hate people that do that. And whoever takes dating advice from these 2 bozos needs to see a therapist.
You can hear her gaining weight as she’s speaking

I’m am DEAD ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

So Heartbreaking. I don’t know how she can do it.
My son is the same age as Julian and has never spent a night away from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Never forget:

This woman makes PUBLIC posts asking if any ol person can watch her children smh.
I have just never seen anyone post on Facebook so desperately begging for a babysitter! How does she not worry about all the evil in this world especially around young children? It’s always the ones who are close to you and you’d never expect it from :(
She’s screwing those kids up so bad.

Reactions: 15
I have just never seen anyone post on Facebook so desperately begging for a babysitter! How does she not worry about all the evil in this world especially around young children? It’s always the ones who are close to you and you’d never expect it from :(
She’s screwing those kids up so bad.
Really sad that her kids are so used to it they will sleep anywhere! My littles 6 and 2 have never slept out! My 6 year ok’d would panic if she was left somewhere when it’s dark out her grandparents house included!!

She thinks we’re stupid and really believe her comments section is real 😂🤣 👌 Jan
So that comment is valid with no posts no followers, but when someone makes a negative comment it is automatically false bc they have no followers, no posts. Got it (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
0545FD2B-67BA-4B1B-9F99-D635A9862720.png
She coloured lines on her disgusting eyebrows in every single picture. She always mentions that she has an iPhone 11 max pro and yet all her pictures are blurry 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
View attachment 317343She coloured lines on her disgusting eyebrows in every single picture. She always mentions that she has an iPhone 11 max pro and yet all her pictures are blurry 🤔
I say this all the time🤣🤣 I have one myself to help me take makeup pics and pics for my business it’s pretty nice but her pics are so photoshopped it defeats the whole point. It looks like her and Corey are both using a baked potato as a phone 😂🤣

• Haha
Those children have never been anything more than a fashion accessory to her.
Now that she doesn’t have the “perfect life” model to uphold, why bother caring for the small human beings you created and birthed 🤷🏽‍♀️
The DEFINITION of selfish. These kids are now pawns in her messy divorce.
These children did not ask to be born, and now have to bear the burden of these 2 as parents.
I do believe Corey is good at heart, just dumb as a box of rocks. He has no clue what to do as a father. But I believe he truly loves his kids.
Tracy on the other hand...resents them. Incredibly unfortunate and sad. Hopefully these children’s lives turn around for the better before they’re old enough to realize what’s going on around them.

She’s definitely refreshing this page as often as I am. The comments earlier about PPD...this seems like it eludes to that topic.

HI TRACY! Drop a comment below! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.