Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that was discussed forever ago. I remember after that, she (big T) was on a live with I think Sammy and someone commented on it and she’s like “wait what? What did she say?” And what not. Sammy was trying to change the subject I think but Big T was saying how she knows jionnis parents and she’d talk to them, or have her parents talk to them or something 😂 😂
Hmmm i didn’t hear that and just tried to look for it. It could be it was said in the second part that wasn’t uploaded 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think snooki would make fun of Julian for being deaf but probably more of the way Tracy makes it a huge deal. Probably what Tracy does wherever she goes is make a huge deal of him but not with the best intentions if that makes sense? Like obviously not advocating but more of a “poor me, woe is me, wah wah wah”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The person asking her if she was pregnant on her latest upload likely noticed the extended gut and was being genuine and the saddies just went mental lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah Tracy knows that Nicole can just read her to filth. Lmao its true, imagine all the tit she could say about Tracy it be hilarious!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah snooki was drunk drunk and definitely made that comment about Tracy. She was basically saying to Deena you think being a mother is hard? Well I have 3 kids and 1 of them is deaf throwing a shot at Tracy since she’s always bitching about how hard it is being a single mother of 3. They must talk about what an embarrassing train wreck she is. I wouldn’t be surprised if they read here. Deena is a dodo bird and didn’t catch on so Snooki was like really you don’t get it? I’ll explain after the live. Then big bad T got pissed when people brought it up on her live and said if that was true snookis in laws were going to get a phone call.

• Haha
Yeah snooki was drunk drunk and definitely made that comment about Tracy. She was basically saying to Deena you think being a mother is hard? Well I have 3 kids and 1 of them is deaf throwing a shot at Tracy since she’s always bitching about how hard it is being a single mother of 3. They must talk about what an embarrassing train wreck she is. I wouldn’t be surprised if they read here. Deena is a dodo bird and didn’t catch on so Snooki was like really you don’t get it? I’ll explain after the live. Then big bad T got pissed when people brought it up on her live and said if that was true snookis in laws were going to get a phone call.
Yes that’s exactly what I remember happening

Reactions: 8
Snooki did make fun of Julian, it was a few months bqck. She was drunk on a live with another cast member and made a negative reference (I can’t remember exactly) about being a mom of 3 and one is deaf or something and someone mentioned it to Tracy when Tracy was on a live shortly after that, people were also writing about it on a pixture. This was all a few months ago but it did happen
I remember this. It was discussed here. I don’t follow Snooki so I read about it here and Tracy claimed it was about her. Not sure it was about Tracy though, but still, that’s a mean thing to make fun of a deaf kid.

Ummmm what, did she pay followers to hype the tit out of her on this post?! Tf
There are apps that sell Instagram bots and you can write a list of comments you want on your posts and pay for a monthly or yearly subscription.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She is nuts with that song, she’s def trying to replay it so it goes viral. What a psycho. Also why is she so obsessed with “swag” literally sounds like something my high school cousins would say. Lastly, stop putting your face on other people’s bodies AND stop posting celebrities claiming people said you look like them. It’s literally the sameeee thing every day with her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
We are almost to page 50 again and ready for a new thread. I also created a poll regarding the threads name so we all have a voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hmmm i didn’t hear that and just tried to look for it. It could be it was said in the second part that wasn’t uploaded 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think snooki would make fun of Julian for being deaf but probably more of the way Tracy makes it a huge deal. Probably what Tracy does wherever she goes is make a huge deal of him but not with the best intentions if that makes sense? Like obviously not advocating but more of a “poor me, woe is me, wah wah wah”
Exactly! Nobody would literally mock an innocent deaf child. It's about Tracy NEVER stopping saying she's a single mom of 3 etc. She says it now more than ever. If Snooki was fed up of it way back then, I can only imagine now. 🤣🤣🤣 somebody could say the weather is nice and Tracy would say she's a SINGLE MOM OF THREE and mention Julian is deaf. She keeps exploiting Julian being deaf trying to go viral on tiktok. Stop trying to make it happen Tracy, it's never going to happen. That video seems 100% staged. It is so cheesy and fake. Be a real mother and TEACH HIM instead of being on tiktok. She is such a disgrace. Growing up my mom did my homework with me until dark. While Tracy is photoshopping and thinking about dick. The poor child his anger issues are going to get worse if she doesn't start working with him seriously and get him up to speed to where he should be at. I don't have children but it looks like to me he has some sort of other issue (s) and it's heartbreaking. I don't know what it is but he needs love and education. And clothing!!!!

• Heart
Exactly! Nobody would literally mock an innocent deaf child. It's about Tracy NEVER stopping saying she's a single mom of 3 etc. She says it now more than ever. If Snooki was fed up of it way back then, I can only imagine now. 🤣🤣🤣 somebody could say the weather is nice and Tracy would say she's a SINGLE MOM OF THREE and mention Julian is deaf. She keeps exploiting Julian being deaf trying to go viral on tiktok. Stop trying to make it happen Tracy, it's never going to happen. That video seems 100% staged. It is so cheesy and fake. Be a real mother and TEACH HIM instead of being on tiktok. She is such a disgrace. Growing up my mom did my homework with me until dark. While Tracy is photoshopping and thinking about dick. The poor child his anger issues are going to get worse if she doesn't start working with him seriously and get him up to speed to where he should be at. I don't have children but it looks like to me he has some sort of other issue (s) and it's heartbreaking. I don't know what it is but he needs love and education. And clothing!!!!
You said it perfectly! Also Jwoww and Snooki are best friends and Jwoww also has a son with special needs (I forget what it is) so it is hard to believe that she’d make fun of a child. She’s probably just sick of Big T milking this single mom of 3 thing.

No one likes Tracy and she doesn’t even get a hint!! Bots who hype you up on Insta don’t count as people who like you lol

• Heart
  • Haha
You said it perfectly! Also Jwoww and Snooki are best friends and Jwoww also has a son with special needs (I forget what it is) so it is hard to believe that she’d make fun of a child. She’s probably just sick of Big T milking this single mom of 3 thing.

No one likes Tracy and she doesn’t even get a hint!! Bots who hype you up on Insta don’t count as people who like you lol
“Bots who hype you up on Insta don’t count as people who like you lol”
🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
THAT PART!!!!!!

I agree with all of you, that Snooki wasn’t making fun of Julian actually being deaf she was just mocking Tracy and her constant milking and mooching off of everybody because she’s a “single mom of three”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Thank you! ❤ Exactly!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes there’s more going on with that child. He needs to be in speech AND behavioural therapy. What are they waiting for?! It’s sad. Corey has posted videos of Julian punching him repeatedly in the head as if it’s funny?! Tracy does the same and posts videos of his anger while she sits on her fat ass and laughs at him. Therapy isn’t something you can wait on. It is going to be so hard for him to make up all the time he didn’t get in therapy. It’s actually really sad. She said her parents did all the work to find therapy for him but unfortunately if her parents don’t actually physically take Julian to therapy he won’t get there. But tracy doesn’t give a tit. As long as Julian has “swag” and he’s a “ladies man” and “heart breaker” she’s fulfilled her goal for him in life.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Does that song she puts on everything mean something? That mopey little song 😂 yes cause he just magically came and referenced himself to the character little kids typically don’t even know their skin tone without being taught let alone identify at that age seems suspect but everything is never natural with her 🙄 she really does try so hard to make these viral videos off of Julians disability. I unfollowed her while pregnant with Jayden then decided to follow her after seeing her video with Julian hearing for the first time. I honestly thought he would of changed her and how she treats people. I never thought she would be way worse. 😒 I would of thought this would humbled her you know how many moms could relate right now? She’s for the cause only when it increases her followers. We have yet to see her doing anything pro active with him except yelling and claiming he reads lips.

Yes there’s more going on with that child. He needs to be in speech AND behavioural therapy. What are they waiting for?! It’s sad. Corey has posted videos of Julian punching him repeatedly in the head as if it’s funny?! Tracy does the same and posts videos of his anger while she sits on her fat ass and laughs at him. Therapy isn’t something you can wait on. It is going to be so hard for him to make up all the time he didn’t get in therapy. It’s actually really sad. She said her parents did all the work to find therapy for him but unfortunately if her parents don’t actually physically take Julian to therapy he won’t get there. But tracy doesn’t give a tit. As long as Julian has “swag” and he’s a “ladies man” and “heart breaker” she’s fulfilled her goal for him in life.
Exactly!! That’s why Jayden isn’t in school it’s to much work and she’s not legally obligated to do it for another year same for julians needs. If it was mandatory I’m sure he’d be farther along. Sad that some people need laws to be parents. My children did two years of pre k and it helped my son so much that he was tested gifted. I just don’t understand why wouldn’t you want your child to have the best shot? Maybe I’m just a perfectionist but I will do everything in my power to help my kids have the tools to be where they should be academically. Especially if they’re struggling like Julian she should be working with him herself daily. Learning things on her own researching for him. I’m really curious on her opinion on college. She talks about dressing them for prom but baby they have to make it through 12 years of school first hello!!🙄 I think Snooki was like all of us tired of the Woe is me. She never mentioned Tracy’s name or reference ppl assumed cause they have history. The funny part was Tracy being like oh I know his Parents I’m going to have a word with Jionni 🤣😂 never happened and no one listened or tried to make this beef relevant so it died fast. This was during the summer so that’s why the threads hard to find but I can testify as well as @Westendfatima who posted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does that song she puts on everything mean something? That mopey little song 😂 yes cause he just magically came and referenced himself to the character little kids typically don’t even know their skin tone without being taught let alone identify at that age seems suspect but everything is never natural with her 🙄 she really does try so hard to make these viral videos off of Julians disability. I unfollowed her while pregnant with Jayden then decided to follow her after seeing her video with Julian hearing for the first time. I honestly thought he would of changed her and how she treats people. I never thought she would be way worse. 😒 I would of thought this would humbled her you know how many moms could relate right now? She’s for the cause only when it increases her followers. We have yet to see her doing anything pro active with him except yelling and claiming he reads lips.
NOTHING.....NOTHING.... will ever humble her. She wants to market off Julian being deaf.... post videos of more then “I love you” more than “Julian” more than “LaLa”.... post you actually looking that boy in the face and teaching him. Post you correcting him... post him working with his “intensive therapy” but she can’t because she doesn’t do any of that.... her mother and father do all of that with him.... as for his anger... Corey once posted some bullshit about how he’s teaching him to be a fighter or whatever.... and my immediate thought was... your son... who can not verbally express himself.... needs to be a fighter? Like why set him up for that? That’s just asking for him to have trouble in his life.... that kid needs love and acceptance.... not the emotional disconnect from his mother and the anger inducing from his father.... I’m sure Gene didn’t raise Corey that way.
My heart aches for these kids, I get it, they didn’t win the parent lottery, but they’re literally being set up to fail.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
NOTHING.....NOTHING.... will ever humble her. She wants to market off Julian being deaf.... post videos of more then “I love you” more than “Julian” more than “LaLa”.... post you actually looking that boy in the face and teaching him. Post you correcting him... post him working with his “intensive therapy” but she can’t because she doesn’t do any of that.... her mother and father do all of that with him.... as for his anger... Corey once posted some bullshit about how he’s teaching him to be a fighter or whatever.... and my immediate thought was... your son... who can not verbally express himself.... needs to be a fighter? Like why set him up for that? That’s just asking for him to have trouble in his life.... that kid needs love and acceptance.... not the emotional disconnect from his mother and the anger inducing from his father.... I’m sure Gene didn’t raise Corey that way.
My heart aches for these kids, I get it, they didn’t win the parent lottery, but they’re literally being set up to fail.
Thats what happens when kids have kids. Imagine being 33 years old proud of your sons “swag”, like really? She legit focused on tit that makes no difference like her kids future prom? The hell?!! Focus on education on providing stability! Sorry but my biggest complaint is how much she shoves that phone in her kid faces, you can tell they get annoyed with her.

• Heart
We are almost to page 50 again and ready for a new thread. I also created a poll regarding the threads name so we all have a voice.

You’re a star!!!!!!

It makes a lot of sense when you look at it like this. I don’t know Snooki much, (I only watched a few episodes on Jersey Shore and I was like 12/13 so I can barely even remember it) so I just assumed she was probably being petty and spiteful, if she actually meant it as mockery. But yeah, this makes sense. Tracy just likes to take advantage of that poor boy and he’s only what, 2?? I can only imagine all the crap she’ll put him through as he grows older. Like all those moms who force their kids to do stuff they have zero interest in, like football or pageants, just so they can live through their kids and have their 15 seconds of fame. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I agree with all of you ladies!!

Snooki wasn’t mocking Julian, she was mocking Tracy.

Tracy (and Corey) are failing all their children, Julian especially.

My focus with my kids (my teen boy especially) is CONSENT. “Don’t touch a girl if she doesn’t want to be touched!” Meanwhile, here’s tray teaching her son to force their face up if they upset. 😳 she’s so backwards!

I worked with a girl who was going to school to be a deaf teacher and she said that deaf kids who are about 4 are soo angry bc of their lack of communication and they tend to lash out. I’m assuming this is for deaf children in hearing families. Anyway, I see Julian being rough and aggressive and NO ONE corrects him. To put it in ways BigT will understand: You👏🏻 Need👏🏻To👏🏻 Wake👏🏻 Up👏🏻And👏🏻Do👏🏻Better👏🏻

Reactions: 12
You’re a star!!!!!!

It makes a lot of sense when you look at it like this. I don’t know Snooki much, (I only watched a few episodes on Jersey Shore and I was like 12/13 so I can barely even remember it) so I just assumed she was probably being petty and spiteful, if she actually meant it as mockery. But yeah, this makes sense. Tracy just likes to take advantage of that poor boy and he’s only what, 2?? I can only imagine all the crap she’ll put him through as he grows older. Like all those moms who force their kids to do stuff they have zero interest in, like football or pageants, just so they can live through their kids and have their 15 seconds of fame. Pathetic.
Tracy likes to lay it on thick too. This was during her divorce announcement and when the whole #single momof3under3 🥴 We get annoyed by her and it’s not due to her kid so I think Snook was just intoxicated and her annoyance slipped out.
I agree with all of you ladies!!

Snooki wasn’t mocking Julian, she was mocking Tracy.

Tracy (and Corey) are failing all their children, Julian especially.

My focus with my kids (my teen boy especially) is CONSENT. “Don’t touch a girl if she doesn’t want to be touched!” Meanwhile, here’s tray teaching her son to force their face up if they upset. 😳 she’s so backwards!

I worked with a girl who was going to school to be a deaf teacher and she said that deaf kids who are about 4 are soo angry bc of their lack of communication and they tend to lash out. I’m assuming this is for deaf children in hearing families. Anyway, I see Julian being rough and aggressive and NO ONE corrects him. To put it in ways BigT will understand: You👏🏻 Need👏🏻To👏🏻 Wake👏🏻 Up👏🏻And👏🏻Do👏🏻Better👏🏻
I mean we all Mock Tracy🤪 like a lot😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.