Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did those two idiots decide to rush to get married and have 3 kids? Like wtf did they think they would live off of reality tv? Idk but both of them are a hot mess!

Reactions: 17
Why did those two idiots decide to rush to get married and have 3 kids? Like wtf did they think they would live off of reality tv? Idk but both of them are a hot mess!
Sometimes I wonder if any of it would’ve happened without tv. Tracy and Corey don’t seem to have any sense. But over the years I’ve read about many reality tv people making quick decisions, doing things they might’ve not done because they’re trying to create good tv and stay on tv.

Not because I dislike Tracy but I can’t imagine watching a show of just her, Corey and their livea together. They aren’t very interesting. She was part of an ensemble cast and was probably the least interesting. I can’t imagine their dinner conversations.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She thinks we’re stupid and really believe her comments section is real 😂🤣 👌 Jan
What a desperate THOT 🤣 🤣

I’ve never met a woman whose life solely revolves around men like Tracy. She does everything for the attention of men, she’s always talking about dick, always putting men above her kids, waiting for a rich man to save her. Men men men. It’s so disgusting. Such a poor role model to her little girls. She’ll probably raise them the same way, to have only men on their minds, to model their lives to be pleasing to men, to seek validation from men. This is so anti-feminist, it makes my blood boil 😡. When we’re trying to teach this generation of girls that they can do anything, achieve anything and they should not be relegated to the background because they may be made to feel subpar to their male counterparts, here you have this mad woman saying and doing all these things in front of impressionable little kids. Utterly disgusting!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Remember when she said that she and Corey had to leave his big union dinner party because she had an alleged asthma attack? I think it was more like a fight
It wouldn’t surprise me in the least. I can picture her getting pissy and throwing a tantrum and wanting to leave a party.

I think she uses it as a crutch/excuse to get out of things she doesn’t want to deal with (or so people don’t push further). Like @toronto5678 said about leaving the party. I’ve never been to the hospital for my asthma and prior to March I hadn’t used/had an inhaler in forever. Should I have? Yes, but I didn’t. I know I’m a fool and I deeply regret it now that I rely on that inhaler. But she prob has special asthma that doesn’t cause damage or special lungs that can magically heal or some tit
Yes, she has that special asthma that wards off Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s not country club wife / step ford wife material. She doesn’t cook, she doesn’t have her kids perfect 24/7, she wears her trashy princess armor (aka Wish quality) clothes, her makeup is over the top & she rebels against anything/one. You always have to wonder why the brothers want nothing to do with her either.

Yeah. She said if her parents could pick a guy for her it'd be a country club kind of guy.
Don't ever see that happening with her attitude and so forth.
Its not hard for one of those members to log into IG and find Tracy and see how she acts, treats others, etc.
And trust me, its not about fitting into a mold others want for you. Its about showing absolute respect for others and carry yourself as such. Tracy doesn't do that. She never did.
She’s setting a horrible example for her girls. That they NEED a guy to get anywhere in life. Instead of saying, get your own money and own life and the right guy will come along who fits right into it. It’s horrible how much low self esteem she has embedded into Skylar and Jayden.

What a desperate THOT 🤣 🤣

I’ve never met a woman whose life solely revolves around men like Tracy. She does everything for the attention of men, she’s always talking about dick, always putting men above her kids, waiting for a rich man to save her. Men men men. It’s so disgusting. Such a poor role model to her little girls. She’ll probably raise them the same way, to have only men on their minds, to model their lives to be pleasing to men, to seek validation from men. This is so anti-feminist, it makes my blood boil 😡. When we’re trying to teach this generation of girls that they can do anything, achieve anything and they should not be relegated to the background because they may be made to feel subpar to their male counterparts, here you have this mad woman saying and doing all these things in front of impressionable little kids. Utterly disgusting!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tracy as a stripper... that’s a great visual for this Friday morning 🥴
Omg can someone please take her and Trump off social media please!!!!! Seriously she needs to get shadow banned or banned period.

I love how she pins her favorite compliments out of all fourteen comments cause she can’t get any real likes🤣🤣 I always look at the persons profile she has so many bots or she’s creating them. Especially the men who claim to be infatuated with her. Her comments section is tanking😦14 comments when you have 500k followers🤔 I don’t even know why ppl give her stuff to promote. That poor cake girl has under 400 followers and I doubt making Tracy’s Scorpion cake helped her page at all. Sad how she takes advantage of people but honestly they should do better research. Before giving her free tit or sponsoring her they should look at her comments and engagement and they would instantly see she’s a fraud.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw that reeses clothing boutique she always promotes was reported. Sadly I wonder if it had anything to do with Tracy promoting them, Tracy has a lot of haters, I wouldn’t want someone with so many haters promoting my stuff.

Reactions: 12
I remember a while back Tracy and Jess were in the comments with B Lashes from the jersey shore shows and she was going to be on the podcast.
I guess that fell through.

Reactions: 7
I saw that reeses clothing boutique she always promotes was reported. Sadly I wonder if it had anything to do with Tracy promoting them, Tracy has a lot of haters, I wouldn’t want someone with so many haters promoting my stuff.
I mean it’s not that hard to research your affiliates. She’s been supporting Tracy for months. Anyone have any idea what happened to the little nail girl? I get she’s in school more but I could see her doing them in her spare time. Wonder if they got in trouble for doing nails during lock down🤔 What did they report Reese’s hair pieces for? I’m sure ppl were writing her about Big T and she ignored it like they always do and then they got mad seeing her continue to support Her. Sad cause those were probably the only free clothes those kids had left as an option. If she wanted to be a real hero she should send Julian clothes.

Last edited:
I can almost guarantee when she feels her "fame" slipping...she will start talking more about the divorce. To garner interest

Reactions: 14
I mean it’s not that hard to research your affiliates. She’s been supporting Tracy for months. Anyone have any idea what happened to the little nail girl? I get she’s in school more but I could see her doing them in her spare time. Wonder if they got in trouble for doing nails during lock down🤔 What did they report Reese’s hair pieces for? I’m sure ppl were writing her about Big T and she ignored it like they always do and then they got mad seeing her continue to support Her. Sad cause those were probably the only free clothes those kids had left as an option. If she wanted to be a real hero she should send Julian clothes.
She didn’t say what she was reported for, Tracy shared a post by the girl where the girl mentions that her page was reported and she doesn’t know why and needs help getting it back bc she’s built this business for 9 years. I immediately thought I bet it had something to do with Tracy

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She didn’t say what she was reported for, Tracy shared a post by the girl where the girl mentions that her page was reported and she doesn’t know why and needs help getting it back bc she’s built this business for 9 years. I immediately thought I bet it had something to do with Tracy
That was my initial thought too! I wouldn’t be surprised. People are really growing tired of Big T and that’s the company she promotes the most. The same way Big T gets her saddies to trash businesses of people who call her out, it sounds like her sponsors are getting the same treatment. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone though.

reeses should really stop affiliating with Tracy and that would definitely help them. I doubt sending free tit to Big T is even getting them any extra business (since $35 on a kids track jacket or $25 on a tshirt that they’ll stain or grow out of soon is excessive for the average person). Big T would never even look at Reese’s clothes if she had to pay for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That was my initial thought too! I wouldn’t be surprised. People are really growing tired of Big T and that’s the company she promotes the most. The same way Big T gets her saddies to trash businesses of people who call her out, it sounds like her sponsors are getting the same treatment. I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone though.

reeses should really stop affiliating with Tracy and that would definitely help them. I doubt sending free tit to Big T is even getting them any extra business (since $35 on a kids track jacket or $25 on a tshirt that they’ll stain or grow out of soon is excessive for the average person). Big T would never even look at Reese’s clothes if she had to pay for them.
Exactly! Tracy wouldn’t affiliate or let her kids wear those clothes at all if it wasn’t for her being given them for free.
She’s a toxic mooch. 🐮

Also thank you for the happy anniversary’s y’all… the hubby and I had an incredible night and he surprised me with diamonds! 💎 A beautiful pair of diamond solitaire earrings.... 4 carats too 😻 🥰 Such a lucky woman I am! Not trying to gloat just Seriously so happy and in love and never even expected it. Especially during this pandemic. Very thankful.

Lol now back to Tracy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Exactly! Tracy wouldn’t affiliate or let her kids wear those clothes at all if it wasn’t for her being given them for free.
She’s a toxic mooch. 🐮
Not to mention the quality doesn’t seem great for the price you’re paying! The fake designer outfits seem like very thin easy to rip fabric.
If I wanted to pay that much on kids clothes, I’d go to a place with good quality and spend my money wisely.

• Heart
Not to mention the quality doesn’t seem great for the price you’re paying! The fake designer outfits seem like very thin easy to rip fabric.
If I wanted to pay that much on kids clothes, I’d go to a place with good quality and spend my money wisely.
You are correct. I bought a fake baby pink Chanel bag for my daughter (she was 3-4 at the time) from one of the boutiques she used to promo all the time called Alayas Boutique or whatever. It was less than $20 and very cute but cheap and very obviously fake LOL… Anyways... That was my one experience and I learned then what I already thought I knew; which is all of these boutiques Tracy’s promos sell cheap made in China junk. For their high prices, you’re better off going to Nordstrom’s or Bloomies.

Reactions: 13
You are correct. I bought a fake baby pink Chanel bag for my daughter (she was 3-4 at the time) from one of the boutiques she used to promo all the time called Alayas Boutique or whatever. It was less than $20 and very cute but cheap and very obviously fake LOL… Anyways... That was my one experience and I learned then what I already thought I knew; which is all of these boutiques Tracy’s promos sell cheap made in China junk. For their high prices, you’re better off going to Nordstrom’s or Bloomies.
Exactly!! I’d much rather get Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack if I wanted to pay that price.

think of it like Princess Armor, for kids! Aka cheap clothes from wish.com marked up.

• Heart
Wait, They expected a Country Club type man to show interest in HER?
I’m not sure why they were shocked about Cory because Tracy was far from an angel growing up and even today. She talked about sneaking out, taking pills, crashing that white car her parents gave her, lots of drinking underage, etc I meaaann.. waay to be judgmental when your own daughter is no better lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m not sure why they were shocked about Cory because Tracy was far from an angel growing up and even today. She talked about sneaking out, taking pills, crashing that white car her parents gave her, lots of drinking underage, etc I meaaann.. waay to be judgmental when your own daughter is no better lmao
I agree with you 1000%
Tracy got away with murder as a teen/adult. Her parents shouldn't even be shocked at her behavior or taste in men

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.