Tracy Dimarco #20

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it’s Tracy who makes them look crappy because Teresa’s look ok not great but not caterpillars.
Thats because Tracy gets so many put on. Its so gross and very unhygienic the way she gets those on.
I know people who get them and they look flawless

Reactions: 9
This! I bought a few sets off of Etsy back in March when everything was closed.

Her IG & Etsy page is @glitzedandpressed super nice woman & They are acrylic nails and She hand paints them/does the designs. $30 or so is what this set was .... But you can reuse them. She also includes the nail glue, nail stickers if you want to do the press on method and a cuticle stick. I would also recommend roughing up the nail bed with a nail file if you’re going to glue them on so that they will stay on better and longer. 💅🏻 😊
These are so lovely. All the nail talk is more entertaining than Tracy’s life these days🤭 🤭. Tracy, do something new. You’re becoming boring and predictable . Boooooo!!!!! 👎 I really just come here to chat with you ladies and laugh to my heart’s content cos it’s really the humor of people on here that keep the threads moving, not Trashy’s disastrous life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s quiet on the Instagram front today...probably couldn’t find a baby sitter so had to actually parent today. Bless her. YOU GOT THIS T

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok everyone.. not sure if this has been discussed, if so I apologize if it has & ignore this haha!
Tracy was saying she heard Nicole Pollizzi (snooki) was talking badly of Julian on either social media or her podcast I can’t remember I’m going to look but she was sure Nicole said something about her son being deaf. I really truly don’t think Nicole would ever ever ever do anything like that ever. Like Tracy made it seem like she was a A list celebrity and Nicole was gossiping about her. Did any of you see that? Just thought of it and wanted to see if any of you remember or if it’s been discussed already

Reactions: 10
Ok everyone.. not sure if this has been discussed, if so I apologize if it has & ignore this haha!
Tracy was saying she heard Nicole Pollizzi (snooki) was talking badly of Julian on either social media or her podcast I can’t remember I’m going to look but she was sure Nicole said something about her son being deaf. I really truly don’t think Nicole would ever ever ever do anything like that ever. Like Tracy made it seem like she was a A list celebrity and Nicole was gossiping about her. Did any of you see that? Just thought of it and wanted to see if any of you remember or if it’s been discussed already
Where did Tracy say this? Snooki prob doesn’t think about her at all 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Snooki probably doesn’t even know Tracy not Tracy’s son exists 🤷🏼‍♀️ Deena follows Corey and Tracy. Jionni doesn’t follow Tracy and they went to high school together.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Snooki probably doesn’t even know Tracy not Tracy’s son exists 🤷🏼‍♀️ Deena follows Corey and Tracy. Jionni doesn’t follow Tracy and they went to high school together.
Because nobody can stand Tracy LOL and I highly doubt Snooke had a word to say about Julian at all… Just another lame attempt by Tracy to start drama or seem relevant.

Reactions: 14
Because nobody can stand Tracy LOL and I highly doubt Snooke had a word to say about Julian at all… Just another lame attempt by Tracy to start drama or seem relevant.
Exactly. She thinks she’s still relevant it’s quite humorous

• Haha
Hahahahahaha.... yeah okay....if anything... Tracy should take lessons from Snookie... and I mean for every... from weight loss to parenting... to marketing... all of it.... Tracy expected fame and fortune to be handed to her... now she’s just exposed for being a fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hahahahahaha.... yeah okay....if anything... Tracy should take lessons from Snookie... and I mean for every... from weight loss to parenting... to marketing... all of it.... Tracy expected fame and fortune to be handed to her... now she’s just exposed for being a fraud.

I have an idea Big T why don’t you put your money where your mouth is and go make an OnlyFans account....!?! Since you’re so very irresistible to men and all you should be getting your bag 💰 in no time boo 😘 I’m just saying at least you get paid for it instead of pimping your kids out in hopes of going viral over Julian being deaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t imagine snooki being like that at all!

Reactions: 8
Snooki did make fun of Julian, it was a few months bqck. She was drunk on a live with another cast member and made a negative reference (I can’t remember exactly) about being a mom of 3 and one is deaf or something and someone mentioned it to Tracy when Tracy was on a live shortly after that, people were also writing about it on a pixture. This was all a few months ago but it did happen

• Wow
Reactions: 16
These are so lovely. All the nail talk is more entertaining than Tracy’s life these days🤭 🤭. Tracy, do something new. You’re becoming boring and predictable . Boooooo!!!!! 👎 I really just come here to chat with you ladies and laugh to my heart’s content cos it’s really the humor of people on here that keep the threads moving, not Trashy’s disastrous life.
A few times I've left the comment on her IG to switch to press ons since she always takes too long to get a fill in LOL

Reactions: 6
Snooki did make fun of Julian, it was a few months bqck. She was drunk on a live with another cast member and made a negative reference (I can’t remember exactly) about being a mom of 3 and one is deaf or something and someone mentioned it to Tracy when Tracy was on a live shortly after that, people were also writing about it on a pixture. This was all a few months ago but it did happen
Sorry i find this very hard to believe. I’ve watched snookis lives in the past and unless this one that I’ve missed, snooki never mentions other people’s kids. She and Deena would answer questions people asked in the chat and that was really it. It was all very fun loving, not tit talking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.