Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we witch about Tracy always catering to herself first.. but it really hit me today. I hope/know this is a safe space disclose information. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety/depression since my middle school/ high school days. It ramped up in my college days and then got out of control when I had kids (PPD/Anxiety/Depression) my parents and I, KNOW if it wasn’t for my kids, majority of the time I wouldn’t get out of bed. I push through EVERY SINGLE DAY for my kids. I said before on here the minimal work my kids dad puts in and the hell I went through with abuse and court.. so I get frustrated with these “me time” posts and getting these expensive things because I’d KILL for those.

But especially today. That’s why I’m going to this as a safe place. Anyone who has suffered severe anxiety/depression please chime in! Today, was a day I had to call my parents to ask them take off of work to get my kids because I couldn’t get out bed because my anxiety flared up like other! They took off from their jobs and took my kids and I AM FOREVER IN THEIR DEBT for doing this when I get like this!!! I feel like a crappy mom and it brings me back down even more because I had to “hand them off” to my parents because for my own mental health. TRACY HAS NO SINGLE CLUE! I’ve been working at this with therapist for YEARS and still have times when I struggle and call upon my parents to help.

Despite Tracy’s ugliness with herself and parenting, I posted this because I feel like we are a family here and I’m honestly struggling today. Please pray for me! And anyone else, I know it’s Wednesday, about to be Thursday, and I know this thread is for Tracy. But let’s check in with each other once a week for support. How does Mental Health Monday’s sound? Every Monday we vent about our personal mental health/situations and we get
support on here. I know how frustration for most of the moms to see this BULLSHIT of Tracy on here. Just want you to know I AM TOO, struggling, especially with seeing posts like that, and you are not alone. LOVE YOU ALL!
I just want to let you know that you’re super brave. I can’t imagine what you’re going through but you are doing a great job of finding that balance between putting your kids first and keeping an eye on your mental well-being. This pandemic has messed with my anxiety, but it usually manifests with stress-induced insomnia. It’s annoying and I have no energy or motivation but I try (most days I literally do the bare minimum). Like another tattler said, please reach out! We can hold each other up! 💪🏻💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok so Julie posted this too. Is this subtle shade at Tracy? 🤣🤣🤣

I came here to post this as well.
She is a disgusting self centered witch. I can't even come to wish this upon her because it's horrible. I had a cousin recently die due to Covid-19 and this is just disgusting. Now his wife and children need to navigate through life alone due to people not taking this seriously and being plain selfish.
I dislike her.
I wish I had the balls to post every single racist comment she has made, all her photoshopped pictures(not only of herself but also her children), report her to her city for non-compliance, and everything else she's done.
Like I've said before, SHE NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED.
I’m so sorry for your loss. My coworker lost her sister, maybe overweight but no other underlying conditions, my other coworker was off for 3 months. He used to run marathons and now can’t breathe coming up the stairs snd has heart issues. It’s not a joke. And she’s lucky they aren’t closing them down completely again. Where I’m out will be outside dining only again. My birthday is also coming up, but you don’t see me crying. My friends and I are planning takeout and drinks on Zoom. Because we’re safe and smart that way. Because you know, science.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“It’s okay to take care of yourself”

but don’t take care of your kids. Got it
Taking care of yourself include nutrient dense foods, physical activity and a positive mind. Not injecting yourself with crap because you’re too lazy lol

• Heart
Taking care of yourself include nutrient dense foods, physical activity and a positive mind. Not injecting yourself with crap because you’re too lazy lol
SOOOOO MUCH THIS!!!! Yassssss girl 👏 THANK YOU for saying this. It’s the internal glow up that really changes your life… Working on yourself on a spiritual level, on your self-care, calling yourself on your bullshit and changing your toxic ways, working out and eating right… It’s all one and it’s all about balance. You can’t just run to a doctor or a surgeon and cut and Nip & tuck & inject 💉 the pain away. I’m sorry it just doesn’t work that way. You will make yourself even more miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I came here to post this as well.
She is a disgusting self centered witch. I can't even come to wish this upon her because it's horrible. I had a cousin recently die due to Covid-19 and this is just disgusting. Now his wife and children need to navigate through life alone due to people not taking this seriously and being plain selfish.
I dislike her.
I wish I had the balls to post every single racist comment she has made, all her photoshopped pictures(not only of herself but also her children), report her to her city for non-compliance, and everything else she's done.
Like I've said before, SHE NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED.
I totally agree with this. And I was on her IG and she made a comment that let me know she likes the bell pepper broad on TikTok. Tracy said “the audacity” like Amanda does.

Reactions: 6
Tracy is a classic insecure mean girl. She peaked in high school and the sad thing is her “peak” was not real. It’s just when we are young, her type of attitude and behavior is more acceptable and more of what a lot of us want. It’s obvious if Jerseylicious never happened for her, she’d be the same annoying person who tells people she’s all that but she wouldn’t have an audience. Her followers are usually women in her age group who think like her with broken marriages or relationships who look at Tracy as a celebrity. Not that I’m a big Jersey Shore fan but look at the difference. Snooki for example was a hot mess. But then the show’s popularity took off and gave her money and fame. She realized that it wasn’t cute to continue to be a hot mess and sustain her wealth and fame. Same thing with Mike the situation, same thing with JWoww and Deena. Even Angelina in some ways. Or they simply grew up. Now they have money and opportunities that can set up their whole families. Tracy never achieved that nor will she and it shows how jealous and immature she is that people don’t bend to her will. Heaven forbid if she had JS clout and money. She’d be even more terrible. Because money and fame doesn’t change you, it reveals who you are. Sorry for the long rant. Just my two cents. 💕💕💕
Update: Just noticed on Vinny’s IG that he bought another home for his 33rd birthday. That could’ve been Tracy if she was on a better show 😂😂😂. Lol. When people compare JS and JL, she gets defensive and says JL was first and JS just got lucky because it was shown on MTV. 😂😂😂😂. I know, I watched too much East Coast based reality TV. Guilty pleasure. 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SOOOOO MUCH THIS!!!! Yassssss girl 👏 THANK YOU for saying this. It’s the internal glow up that really changes your life… Working on yourself on a spiritual level, on your self-care, calling yourself on your bullshit and changing your toxic ways, working out and eating right… It’s all one and it’s all about balance. You can’t just run to a doctor or a surgeon and cut and Nip & tuck & inject 💉 the pain away. I’m sorry it just doesn’t work that way. You will make yourself even more miserable.
Exactly! Hey I’m not going to lie, I looked into surgery because I was so frustrated. But I’ve had needed surgeries so I really didn’t want an elective one. So I started Herbalife (don’t judge) lol and I’ve been losing so much weight. Besides my shakes and teas I’m eating so much better and working out AT HOME, so yeah Tracy, it can be done. I haven’t stepped foot in an actual gym since Covid and I’m losing at my self made home gym. If she doesn’t work for it, it won’t last. Plus I’m pretty sure she’ll still photoshop.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok so Julie posted this too. Is this subtle shade at Tracy? 🤣🤣🤣

I’m so sorry for your loss. My coworker lost her sister, maybe overweight but no other underlying conditions, my other coworker was off for 3 months. He used to run marathons and now can’t breathe coming up the stairs snd has heart issues. It’s not a joke. And she’s lucky they aren’t closing them down completely again. Where I’m out will be outside dining only again. My birthday is also coming up, but you don’t see me crying. My friends and I are planning takeout and drinks on Zoom. Because we’re safe and smart that way. Because you know, science.
Thank you 💛
She's ridiculous
God forbid she or a family member of hers catches it, I'm sure she'll still manage to make light of the situation.
Because you're res👏pon👏si👏ble!
Your birthday sounds like fun with real friends
I'm waiting for her tit show lol

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you 💛
She's ridiculous
God forbid she or a family member of hers catches it, I'm sure she'll still manage to make light of the situation.
Because you're res👏pon👏si👏ble!
Your birthday sounds like fun with real friends
I'm waiting for her tit show lol
I'm turning 30 in January. My plan was the have my friends come over and have a onesie party. But since Covid is going through a second wave I am holding off because I care about my friends and family.
Instead ill be doing a zoom call, with wine, cake, and take out to watch a movie with my husband and son. And when we can have large groups again I will then host my party.

Unlike Tracy who legit has ZERO concern for those around her. Shes so bleeping selfish

• Heart
There you have straight out of her own mouth....how dare we have the “audacity” to suggest she EXERCISE and EAT HEALTHY 😂 🙄 Sorry but the cool sculpt isn’t the cure all you’re hoping it is - there’s no escaping it! #eatright #getright #youarewhatyoueat

She literally makes me sick with her ignorance. I’m so tired of her making a joke about Covid… I know several people that I’ve gotten it and have almost died and or have their life changed forever. Some of them weren’t even old or even higher risk. I’m talking people in their late 20s. So it’s definitely real and can REALLY destroy your lungs and health…

Denying science 🧬 🧫 🧪 is getting us all no where except perpetual lock down.
She'd prob be hit hard if she got it being so unhealthy

Reactions: 6
I'm turning 30 in January. My plan was the have my friends come over and have a onesie party. But since Covid is going through a second wave I am holding off because I care about my friends and family.
Instead ill be doing a zoom call, with wine, cake, and take out to watch a movie with my husband and son. And when we can have large groups again I will then host my party.

Unlike Tracy who legit has ZERO concern for those around her. Shes so bleeping selfish
Sounds like fun either way 💛
I hope you have an great birthday.

I turned 30 in May and I had a little photo shoot at home with my daughter and had cake with my kids, husband and mother who lives with us. We had so much fun and I regret nothing.
Forget her but she's been around other people's children and older adults like her parents.

To say she's selfish is an understatement.

Sounds like fun either way 💛
I hope you have an great birthday.

I turned 30 in May and I had a little photo shoot at home with my daughter and had cake with my kids, husband and mother who lives with us. We had so much fun and I regret nothing.
Forget her but she's been around other people's children and older adults like her parents.

To say she's selfish is an understatement.
Thank you 🥰

My father has diabetes and since I work in the hospital I haven't been able to hang out or hug my dad because I'm scared he'll catch something. Even my own grandfather i haven't seen.

Its so hard to keep my son from his grandparents where we only spend a few hours at their house and leave.

Tracy....oh lord...she really needs a good smack to the face. I never wish evil on others but the universe is really testing me on wishing her to get Covid. Again, I wish that on NO ONE. But Tracy.....she is really needs some dose of reality.

Reactions: 12
Exactly! Hey I’m not going to lie, I looked into surgery because I was so frustrated. But I’ve had needed surgeries so I really didn’t want an elective one. So I started Herbalife (don’t judge) lol and I’ve been losing so much weight. Besides my shakes and teas I’m eating so much better and working out AT HOME, so yeah Tracy, it can be done. I haven’t stepped foot in an actual gym since Covid and I’m losing at my self made home gym. If she doesn’t work for it, it won’t last. Plus I’m pretty sure she’ll still photoshop.
GOOD FOR YOU GIRL 👏 Whatever works!!!! It’s the results that count!! Great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you 🥰

My father has diabetes and since I work in the hospital I haven't been able to hang out or hug my dad because I'm scared he'll catch something. Even my own grandfather i haven't seen.

Its so hard to keep my son from his grandparents where we only spend a few hours at their house and leave.

Tracy....oh lord...she really needs a good smack to the face. I never wish evil on others but the universe is really testing me on wishing her to get Covid. Again, I wish that on NO ONE. But Tracy.....she is really needs some dose of reality.
I completely agree! I've reported her for non-compliance but I haven't seen anything happen so who knows...
In my city we're having problems with people and businesses not complying and our lockdown keeps getting extended.
The city has had to bring in mobile morgues and also set up tents outside of hospital for patients because we're at capacity but still there's people like Tracy...
Covid is no joke

• Wow
I completely agree! I've reported her for non-compliance but I haven't seen anything happen so who knows...
In my city we're having problems with people and businesses not complying and our lockdown keeps getting extended.
The city has had to bring in mobile morgues and also set up tents outside of hospital for patients because we're at capacity but still there's people like Tracy...
Covid is no joke
What state are you in if you don’t mind me asking?

NYC was like that back in March/ April and I’m scared we are heading that way again. NJ where I am was the same as NYC.

Reactions: 8
You know with her aStHma and all. I’ve never seen that girl with an inhaler, and normally I wouldn’t say anything, but she has her whole life on social media.

Cue the inhaler story/TickTock tomorrow. 🙄
Yeah she always mentions “severe asthma” but she’s the type who would advertise on live or Insta posts if she had an asthma attack (ex: how she posted pics when she broke her ankle a while back). I think it’s a ploy to get pity.

Reactions: 11
She has asthma but isn’t worried about Covid?? Okayyyy. She is just dumb. Got it
Back when covid was first a thing back in March in NJ, and she even got tested, she seemed like she had some apprehension about possibly catching covid due to her asthma. But since then nope zero shits given....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.