Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a preorder. My husband and son wanted it but they never preordered so they’re on their own next launch. My husband always works 12 he shifts on his feet using his hands and my sons honor roll so having them have something they can unwind and enjoy on their free time isn’t bothering me in the lease. Must be a cold ass world to not feel like your spouse deserves some interest outside of you🙄
My husband has his video games too. Sometimes its too much on his days off but I let it go and do what I want

Reactions: 5
Ok inside scoop how? Is there a secret I hate Tracy baddies group? You said a lot of ppl so can you be more specific? How are their opinions being expressed is it like word of mouth? am I missing comments? Just tell me where to turn babe and I’ll find the spot without blowing up your spot.😉we can go all deep throat on this and I don’t mean literal😂 because I’m in the baddie group and all I ever see is saddies worshipping her.
It's a group chat... there was a post earlier on club baddie about some woman posting about her husband and Only Fans, these 'baddies' in the group chat were ripping this woman a new one, then Jess got involved on the club baddie post and they're furious about the response that Jess left on the post. Some have left club baddie now and are saying that they don't want to be a baddie anymore because of how that was handled. They claim to be their supporters but they're all saying how the podcast has no direction & they haven't listened for a while & its rubbish now and the whole Tracy & Corey thing has been dragged out for monetary purposes & they're over it. One has messaged Jess privately and is now bad mouthing that response. One is saying that Tracy is a bully and gets away with it too...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's a group chat... there was a post earlier on club baddie about some woman posting about her husband and Only Fans, these 'baddies' in the group chat were ripping this woman a new one, then Jess got involved on the club baddie post and they're furious about the response that Jess left on the post. Some have left club baddie now and are saying that they don't want to be a baddie anymore because of how that was handled. They claim to be their supporters but they're all saying how the podcast has no direction & they haven't listened for a while & its rubbish now and the whole Tracy & Corey thing has been dragged out for monetary purposes & they're over it. One has messaged Jess privately and is now bad mouthing that response. One is saying that Tracy is a bully and gets away with it too...
Send them our page...let's go baddies come to the dark side

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They had a preorder. My husband and son wanted it but they never preordered so they’re on their own next launch. My husband always works 12 he shifts on his feet using his hands and my sons honor roll so having them have something they can unwind and enjoy on their free time isn’t bothering me in the lease. Must be a cold ass world to not feel like your spouse deserves some interest outside of you🙄
Ah they got lucky then!! I agree though - we all need a little escape from the real world especially now in Covid world

Send them our page...let's go baddies come to the dark side
We have cookies and tea 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sis!!!! That was the tea and I love you😆 yes saddies come be real baddies over here!! We won’t ever drag you due to a inability to read correctly. We will not hate you if you never spelled out coconut during sex or thought of coconuts during sex. We won’t force you to stick out your tongue. We do promote a healthy diet and good hygiene. We won’t ever answer your question with a random thought or number. We will promised to always be a comfort in your times of need. We will click the like button on your comment even comment acknowledging you. I can go on and on but I know no one wants a paragraph of me being a pissant😁 welcome real baddies!! Unlike Tracy we will genuinely care and love you! We’re some caring witches over here💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Sis!!!! That was the tea and I love you😆 yes saddies come be real baddies over here!! We won’t ever drag you due to a inability to read correctly. We will not hate you if you never spelled out coconut during sex or thought of coconuts during sex. We won’t force you to stick out your tongue. We do promote a healthy diet and good hygiene. We won’t ever answer your question with a random thought or number. We will promised to always be a comfort in your times of need. We will click the like button on your comment even comment acknowledging you. I can go on and on but I know no one wants a paragraph of me being a pissant😁 welcome real baddies!! Unlike Tracy we will genuinely care and love you! We’re some caring witches over here💕
In Tattle We Trust !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And if we ever did misread/misconstrue a comment, we will own our mistake, apologize, and we will all move on... 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You guysssssss are making my day over here!!!! Loving the tea but loving the sisterhood of the TattleLifers even more! Yes, we welcome all baddies - & As long as you’re a decent person and can treat others with the respect I think there is a place for everyone here. ❤ Girl gangg girllll gangggggg 🤙🏻 😉 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 16
See I found this ironic because.....doesn’t she drive her parents car (someone hear said her car was taken away a long time ago due to no payments) and she is always at her parents’ house. I highly doubt she is able to pay her 3k monthly rent without the help of her parents too.
This right here!!💯🙌 She has her damn nerve talking about men living at their parents house. When all she does is mooch off her parents money They literally support her because her lazy ass don't want to work!! If it weren't for them God knows where she would be, and I know they can't continue to support her for long. So who knows she just might end back at her parent's house if she dont get it together!!🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its so funny that people want that Bad Example toxicity in their lives. Like heellllo.... We are thriving and supporting over here!! Calling it like it is!!!!

Reactions: 12
And if we ever did misread/misconstrue a comment, we will own our mistake, apologize, and we will all move on... 💪🏻
I love that the most about this group! I’ve had my disagreements with others here, hell most of us have - but we talk respectfully, then work it out & move on. We don’t trash people and block them for speaking their truths. 🗣 I love that Tracy DiMarco a.k.a. Tracy Maloney has brought all of us baddies together from all walks of life! ✨ We are Magic baby! Keep killing it ladies 👠 💄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder who this is aimed at....makes me wonder if corey didnt cheat? At this point she should just come out with it and say what ended the damn marriage and make a damn podcast about it and call it a day
3431CACA-8B0F-4C54-B226-179C29640749.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Its so funny that people want that Bad Example toxicity in their lives. Like heellllo.... We are thriving and supporting over here!! Calling it like it is!!!!
Our Tattle life threads on Tracy are FARRR more entertaining than anything I’ve heard on their god awful Bad Examples podcast… Just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️ And we don’t charge for snippets of the tea on Patreon 😉 🐸 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because they as a couple didn't know how to save. So in her mind, spending money on a PS5 = spending money you don't have and not giving her attention. Sorry Tracy, most of us have savings and investments (I know now is a different time with COVID and its not possible to have a safety net for many) but you get my point. She's has such a. child mentality is really weird.
She acts like men who play video games live in their mom’s basements (or shore houses) 🙄 My son and my grandkids bond over video games. They do other things together but this is one of the things they have in common. Nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My husband loves his video games. We own our own home and paid for it with every penny of HARD EARNED money Tracy. He is 35, has 2 kids and gets us everything we want. Oh yeah we OWN both of our cars too. No our parents dont help us because we are grown adults. Dont see why a video game and the new ps5 is bothering her so much. Oh yeah Tracy, guess what, we pre-oredered the PS5 also with HARD EARNED MONEY. You should try it too. Success is a bigger adrenaline rush than a basic blowjob to a guy you fatfished on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.