Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm loving this jmarionxo

BTW. That guy she does lives with, Reggie, I feel he loves throwing shade on Tray. The last time I watched them, he was talking about catfishing, photoshop, filters etc .
Yesterday he pinned 2 comments one girl said she doesn't suck dick and has no relationship problems. Another said something about great sex is not enough to keep a man.

These are all things Tracy thinks/says/does. I think it's funny how he points it out on the live .
bleeping priceless 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guys, she's turning 34....34 bleeping years old. She married someone 4 years younger than her and expected him to be a man and stop partying? 🤣

My husband is 34 going to be 35 and still doesn't act like a father 🤣🤣🤣 but go on big T, you think you know it all

Edit: I can't do math 🤣 shell be 33 my bad...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm loving this jmarionxo

BTW. That guy she does lives with, Reggie, I feel he loves throwing shade on Tray. The last time I watched them, he was talking about catfishing, photoshop, filters etc .
Yesterday he pinned 2 comments one girl said she doesn't suck dick and has no relationship problems. Another said something about great sex is not enough to keep a man.

These are all things Tracy thinks/says/does. I think it's funny how he points it out on the live .
This is sooo good!! Can’t believe she didn’t delete these right away.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone is interested in looking tacky... I have found the most used item aside from her black cami & leggings the dreaded dollar bill cape. Yes I have found it 🤢🤢
Tracy didn’t turn into a miserable witch, she always was one. She was the same nasty twit in beauty school that she is now. No one liked her and everyone talked tit about her including the teachers. Anyone catch her talking about being a stay at home mom and working from home, so she expects her working husband to wake up early and help with the kids on his only day off or that’s a dealbreaker? She was going off about how it’s a big problem if on his day off he’s sleeping until 11. It must’ve been exhausting being married to such a lazy, needy, entitled witch. She was on live again talking about what an irresistible nympho she is. Saying how amazing she is at riding dick like there’s no way in hell she’s holding up all 300 lbs of herself to get on top for more than 5 seconds. Once again Tracy your man still left and you imply he cheated so obviously sex is another thing you fail at miserably. Now she says she was dating someone after her separation and she fucked it up by going through his phone, but last week she said she was talking to someone and the fans ruined it. Does she think no one notices how long it takes her to get her filters on before she shows her face on live? And those hideous faces she makes the whole time trying to be cute. How people can’t see through her lies and bullshit is beyond me.
You know how that's saying goes "those who brag about being good in bed usually are horrible in bed"!!🤣 If you're good in bed no need to brag about it 🙄 I highly doubt she does all she says she tries to sound so like some sex expert who is perfect in bed. oh please couldn't keep Corey from cheating

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She has this obsession with being a single mom that is driving me insane. She focuses on it to the max. She appears to have this complex about it like

Nobody.
Absolutely nobody.
Not a single soul.
Trashy: IM A SINGLE MOM!!!!!!

If anything I'd think announcing it as if she is the only person in the world who has 3 offspring and is no longer with the father....would make guys freaked out. Hell it's freaking me out at this point. 🤣 She seems so bleeping angry. It's like if a guy told his height every 5 seconds. Like are you ok??! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was sad to hear Giovanni died. Was it ever mentioned what happened him?
But I agree, Mia looked very scrawny and disheveled when she was with Tracy.
Don’t quote me on this but I think he had very late stage cancer (or another serious illness) and no one knew til it was too late because he looked fine :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tattoo parlor I went to had a sign “Good tattoos aren’t cheap and cheap tattoos aren’t good. “ 🤷🏼‍♀️ This guys proof of that.

She has this obsession with being a single mom that is driving me insane. She focuses on it to the max. She appears to have this complex about it like

Nobody.
Absolutely nobody.
Not a single soul.
Trashy: IM A SINGLE MOM!!!!!!

If anything I'd think announcing it as if she is the only person in the world who has 3 offspring and is no longer with the father....would make guys freaked out. Hell it's freaking me out at this point. 🤣 She seems so bleeping angry. It's like if a guy told his height every 5 seconds. Like are you ok??! 🤣🤣🤣
I was a single mom of three a 7 year old a three year old and 4 1/2 months old. I didn’t run around telling everybody. I did my business I took care of my kids with little to no help from My ex or the family of my ex. She has people taking her kids left and right. Granted both sides of the family as fucked up as the next one but she doesn’t know what a single mom hardship is. I worked two, at some points three, jobs to take care of them then when they got older I went back to working two jobs so they could go to college. and not her influencer job, real jobs where I had to get up in the morning get ready get them ready get them fed get their lunches pick them up or find someone to pick them up get them to the daycare. Get them to school help with homework. I think that’s why now when I’m off on the weekends if I can I will literally sleep in till nine or 10 o’clock because the entire time my kids were small between school and sports I didn’t know what sleeping in looked like.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She knows nothing! My son owns his own home, cars, has kids he takes care of and is married. He got his PS5 today. She’s just big mad someone would rather play with that than her. 🙄
Because they as a couple didn't know how to save. So in her mind, spending money on a PS5 = spending money you don't have and not giving her attention. Sorry Tracy, most of us have savings and investments (I know now is a different time with COVID and its not possible to have a safety net for many) but you get my point. She's has such a. child mentality is really weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She knows nothing! My son owns his own home, cars, has kids he takes care of and is married. He got his PS5 today. She’s just big mad someone would rather play with that than her. 🙄
See I found this ironic because.....doesn’t she drive her parents car (someone hear said her car was taken away a long time ago due to no payments) and she is always at her parents’ house. I highly doubt she is able to pay her 3k monthly rent without the help of her parents too.

• Heart
Tracy is a huge joke. Coming from someone who lives with her parents 80% of the time and mooches off of them 100%.
I saw in the comments of her cool sculpting post, she mentioned that her mom also got it on her belly. So I’m guessing she begged her mom to pay for her own sessions afterwards. I don’t know who’s worse between the enabler, Stephanie and the enabled, Tracy. My mom would literally tell me to work for my own money and pay for my procedure the same way she did. I’m 23 and I feel so ashamed asking my parents for money but I have no choice cos I just graduated last year and then I lost my job due to COVID so I had to move back in with them but you can bet as soon as this pandemic blows over, I’m gonna do the best I can to move out and fend for myself. I couldn’t imagine begging my parents to cater for me and my kids when I’m 33, saying I have an imaginary job and sitting my bum ass on the couch taking selfies all day. How embarrassing!!! They’d be so disappointed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A little inside scoop that I have... a lot of the baddies aren't happy with Tracy and her attention seeking ways. They also aren't happy with the vibe that is on club baddie, to the point where they actively refuse to speak about Tracy if she comes up in the conversation because she actually annoys them these days. Also a lot of them are disappointed that nothing was mentioned for remembrance day on the podcast. A lot of these women are secret haters and I cant show the evidence because it will blow up my spot so I'm going to continue to be undercover and post here when I have info!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
How did he get one!?? I’m trying to get one for my husband for Christmas. You know, like a nice wife does lol Tracy would never get her man anything like that because it takes away attention from her like someone else said

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A little inside scoop that I have... a lot of the baddies aren't happy with Tracy and her attention seeking ways. They also aren't happy with the vibe that is on club baddie, to the point where they actively refuse to speak about Tracy if she comes up in the conversation because she actually annoys them these days. Also a lot of them are disappointed that nothing was mentioned for remembrance day on the podcast. A lot of these women are secret haters and I cant show the evidence because it will blow up my spot so I'm going to continue to be undercover and post here when I have info!
Please explain more. I’m in the group and everyone still seems to be up Tracy’s ass 😂

I'm so mad I left that group but at the same time they are all so dumb, I'd blow my cover too quick lmao

• Haha
How did he get one!?? I’m trying to get one for my husband for Christmas. You know, like a nice wife does lol Tracy would never get her man anything like that because it takes away attention from her like someone else said
Of course not!!! Tracy likes to take, take and never give. It’s not in her nature to give anyone anything but headaches. I’m sure she counts her thirst traps and ‘pop rocks blowjobs’ as gifts.

• Haha
Ok inside scoop how? Is there a secret I hate Tracy baddies group? You said a lot of ppl so can you be more specific? How are their opinions being expressed is it like word of mouth? am I missing comments? Just tell me where to turn babe and I’ll find the spot without blowing up your spot.😉we can go all deep throat on this and I don’t mean literal😂 because I’m in the baddie group and all I ever see is saddies worshipping her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They had a preorder. My husband and son wanted it but they never preordered so they’re on their own next launch. My husband always works 12 he shifts on his feet using his hands and my sons honor roll so having them have something they can unwind and enjoy on their free time isn’t bothering me in the lease. Must be a cold ass world to not feel like your spouse deserves some interest outside of you🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.