Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose is disgusting. Pointy like a witch. Look up the pictures of her from Jerseylicious. No lips, pointy, ugly nose and her cleft is DEEP. Her face is very harsh. That’s why she focuses on her eyes so much!
Didnt tracy have a non surgical nosejob at some point? Maybe all the crap she had injected in there has shifted or something.....or weight gain or a combo or both.

She said when you have a threesome , the guy MUST NOT kiss, make eye contact, or appear interested in the 3rd party. She was very animated about it, Im assuming that's what happened with Corey.

She asked Reggie if he ever had a threesome with "another guy" and both their eyes opened wide and they cracked up. He said I know who you are referring too and they both laughed. BTW the answer was no.

She said she dated someone after her marriage , and she went through his phone to see what was up, and he caught her, and that went downhill very fast

Someone commented that they dont give oral to guys and she has no problem in her relationship, (Shots fired) :ROFLMAO:

She's giving instructions on how to suck dick without gagging
Thats so weird why even have a threesome if youre that insecure? What would the point be for the guy? If hes not allowed to make eye contact? Also do we think they had a threesome with a dude at some point as well?? Might be where the gay rumours came from??

The bar is low for her. Dudes sending you IG quotes isn’t the same as them living it. The stuff that’s goals for her is basic requirements for me in my relationships. It’s basic affection and attention.

the “dear future husband” stuff withdream homes makes me sad cause she could have that herself if she branded herself properly. She doesn’t even have to drop the whole bad attitude persona cause thats a whole demographic there.
You could rebrand: stop talking about the divorce publically and JL and get help to deal with how you feel, stop posting subs, start posting more engaging content(no sympathy grabs, less voice over TikToks and make original ones), try YouTube without making it about the kids make it more about being a mom, you can post thick girl hacks and use all the stuff you talk about like being thick being a baddie and make videos for girls, do story times, get the podcast guy to help you edit and shorten videos and boom.
I got loads of ideas if she’d ever consider cause regardless of the fact I’m in this thread usually hating, I’d like to see her help herself.

not to compare her to snooki but I’m just using her as reference here - she’s a good example of how to make even more money just the random little things she does even YouTube. And the kids are involved but not the center and under pressure
This. I wish she would do this/had done this vs what she does now

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know we witch about Tracy always catering to herself first.. but it really hit me today. I hope/know this is a safe space disclose information. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety/depression since my middle school/ high school days. It ramped up in my college days and then got out of control when I had kids (PPD/Anxiety/Depression) my parents and I, KNOW if it wasn’t for my kids, majority of the time I wouldn’t get out of bed. I push through EVERY SINGLE DAY for my kids. I said before on here the minimal work my kids dad puts in and the hell I went through with abuse and court.. so I get frustrated with these “me time” posts and getting these expensive things because I’d KILL for those.

But especially today. That’s why I’m going to this as a safe place. Anyone who has suffered severe anxiety/depression please chime in! Today, was a day I had to call my parents to ask them take off of work to get my kids because I couldn’t get out bed because my anxiety flared up like other! They took off from their jobs and took my kids and I AM FOREVER IN THEIR DEBT for doing this when I get like this!!! I feel like a crappy mom and it brings me back down even more because I had to “hand them off” to my parents because for my own mental health. TRACY HAS NO SINGLE CLUE! I’ve been working at this with therapist for YEARS and still have times when I struggle and call upon my parents to help.

Despite Tracy’s ugliness with herself and parenting, I posted this because I feel like we are a family here and I’m honestly struggling today. Please pray for me! And anyone else, I know it’s Wednesday, about to be Thursday, and I know this thread is for Tracy. But let’s check in with each other once a week for support. How does Mental Health Monday’s sound? Every Monday we vent about our personal mental health/situations and we get
support on here. I know how frustration for most of the moms to see this BULLSHIT of Tracy on here. Just want you to know I AM TOO, struggling, especially with seeing posts like that, and you are not alone. LOVE YOU ALL!
Thank you for being brave and feeling courageous enough to share this with all of us. This is a safe space so it’s okay. I will absolutely pray for you and your children 💜 PPD/anxiety/depression is no joke and I understand how overwhelming it all can be. Your a WONDERFUL Mama even if you need some help sometimes.... we all do. We’re only human. I hope today is much better for you and your feeling more yourself. 🙏

Also I know this was brought up but if you’re interested in watching the live from last night it is saved to Reggie’s Instagram @yeahthatsghost
Link:

I missed it but am watching now....

Did anyone catch how she grabbed a whole ass blanket and covered her whole body in the beginning of the live? Lmao 😂 Also it’s very evident that she is constantly readjusting her lips and pouting them out to make them look bigger than they are… Please stop doing this Tracy LOL 😂 makes me die laughing like okay no lip 💫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I know we witch about Tracy always catering to herself first.. but it really hit me today. I hope/know this is a safe space disclose information. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety/depression since my middle school/ high school days. It ramped up in my college days and then got out of control when I had kids (PPD/Anxiety/Depression) my parents and I, KNOW if it wasn’t for my kids, majority of the time I wouldn’t get out of bed. I push through EVERY SINGLE DAY for my kids. I said before on here the minimal work my kids dad puts in and the hell I went through with abuse and court.. so I get frustrated with these “me time” posts and getting these expensive things because I’d KILL for those.

But especially today. That’s why I’m going to this as a safe place. Anyone who has suffered severe anxiety/depression please chime in! Today, was a day I had to call my parents to ask them take off of work to get my kids because I couldn’t get out bed because my anxiety flared up like other! They took off from their jobs and took my kids and I AM FOREVER IN THEIR DEBT for doing this when I get like this!!! I feel like a crappy mom and it brings me back down even more because I had to “hand them off” to my parents because for my own mental health. TRACY HAS NO SINGLE CLUE! I’ve been working at this with therapist for YEARS and still have times when I struggle and call upon my parents to help.

Despite Tracy’s ugliness with herself and parenting, I posted this because I feel like we are a family here and I’m honestly struggling today. Please pray for me! And anyone else, I know it’s Wednesday, about to be Thursday, and I know this thread is for Tracy. But let’s check in with each other once a week for support. How does Mental Health Monday’s sound? Every Monday we vent about our personal mental health/situations and we get
support on here. I know how frustration for most of the moms to see this BULLSHIT of Tracy on here. Just want you to know I AM TOO, struggling, especially with seeing posts like that, and you are not alone. LOVE YOU ALL!
Praying for you! You are not alone, I went through 2 pretty traumatic events a few years back and every since have had horrible anxiety, don’t want to leave the house some days, very similar to what you said, it’s a horrible way to live 😞it sounds like you’ve been dealing with it much longer, which I’m sure has not been easy but it sounds like you’re a great mom! It’s ok to ask for help and I agree it’s very irritating to be struggling then see some idiot like tracy handing her kids off to everyone to have “me time” at a spa just bc her arms are fat. It will bite her one day though, all of this will catch up with her! Hope you have a better day today!

I watched the live for a bit, honestly the guy annoyed me more than Tracy lol, he seemed drunk and was ranting and I didn’t think he made much sense. Tracy was Tracy though, acting like a hard ass, commenting about how if someone cheated he would be out the door, which I think is ironic since we’ve all speculated corey cheated and obv she stayed with him for quite a while. I remember years ago people commenting on her Instagram telling her he was cheating, obv she either didn’t believe it or put up with it but don’t come on live claiming you’re such a bad ass and if there’s one slip up the person is gone, practice what you preach then lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still over here watching this live… And I came back over to Tattle just to laugh at Tracy‘s “ “marriage advice” with you all LOL she really shouldn’t be giving ANY advice on relationships but she really is out here telling people that “happiness is the most important thing” and “it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been married even 30 years or 40 years you should leave and divorce that person if you’re not happy or at least let them know you’re unhappy and go out and live your life for the last 10 years because you probably would at least have 10 good years left” or some bull tit like that lol 🙄 Ummmm No Tracy. I will work it out with my husband if need be and stay married, (I mean isn’t that the point? 🤔) but thanks for your concern. How is your divorce going by the way? 🐸 🍵

🐸 😂 😂 girl say what?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
i Know I can’t be the only one who skips through her reposting other tik toker. it’s so pathetic how shes On that app more than a 15 year old.

Reactions: 16
OK so last thing about the live with Reggie is this… Why does she think this is a flattering camera position for her? Meaning she has the camera zoomed in on her lips and triple chin the whole time… Towards the end I feel like she relaxes a bit more and her face really starts to show how round and big it is.
The Evoke treatments aren’t working LOL better do more LOL need more money ASAP quick call mommy and daddy 😂 ☎ 💰

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Thank you for sharing this with us... please know that you are not alone! I may not know you, but please know that I am here for you. I don't know where you live, but if you need anything, just ask. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She wants some man to get her that nice home?!
For what? So she can decorate it with leopard prin and velour?!
I'm dying i grew up in Paramus where that house is, Paramus is not Ridgewood per say, but those moms would EAT HER THE duck UP lmao. No one looks like her and their kids look even better hahahaha 🤣 Granted I graduated PHS in '08

• Haha
Tracy is a classic insecure mean girl. She peaked in high school and the sad thing is her “peak” was not real. It’s just when we are young, her type of attitude and behavior is more acceptable and more of what a lot of us want. It’s obvious if Jerseylicious never happened for her, she’d be the same annoying person who tells people she’s all that but she wouldn’t have an audience. Her followers are usually women in her age group who think like her with broken marriages or relationships who look at Tracy as a celebrity. Not that I’m a big Jersey Shore fan but look at the difference. Snooki for example was a hot mess. But then the show’s popularity took off and gave her money and fame. She realized that it wasn’t cute to continue to be a hot mess and sustain her wealth and fame. Same thing with Mike the situation, same thing with JWoww and Deena. Even Angelina in some ways. Or they simply grew up. Now they have money and opportunities that can set up their whole families. Tracy never achieved that nor will she and it shows how jealous and immature she is that people don’t bend to her will. Heaven forbid if she had JS clout and money. She’d be even more terrible. Because money and fame doesn’t change you, it reveals who you are. Sorry for the long rant. Just my two cents. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for being brave and feeling courageous enough to share this with all of us. This is a safe space so it’s okay. I will absolutely pray for you and your children 💜 PPD/anxiety/depression is no joke and I understand how overwhelming it all can be. Your a WONDERFUL Mama even if you need some help sometimes.... we all do. We’re only human. I hope today is much better for you and your feeling more yourself. 🙏

Also I know this was brought up but if you’re interested in watching the live from last night it is saved to Reggie’s Instagram @yeahthatsghost
Link:

I missed it but am watching now....

Did anyone catch how she grabbed a whole ass blanket and covered her whole body in the beginning of the live? Lmao 😂 Also it’s very evident that she is constantly readjusting her lips and pouting them out to make them look bigger than they are… Please stop doing this Tracy LOL 😂 makes me die laughing like okay no lip 💫
She has a tiktok with the blanket and covered her neck each time she moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Antimlm_gem on TikTok posted about Lisa frank collab with glamour dolls. I directed her here. Soooo if you come here. Hiiiiiiii. Welcome to the messy T show.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Antimlm_gem on TikTok posted about Lisa frank collab with glamour dolls. I directed her here. Soooo if you come here. Hiiiiiiii. Welcome to the messy T show.
Oooooh ! I’m all for that anti-MLM life! They are modern day cults.... very interesting to study but stay away. Anyways... if she mad it here - Welcome! 💄 ✨

Reactions: 6
View attachment 307425
GIRLLLLL PLEASE!!! Eat healthy and workout, how hard is it to take a walk and do some easy at home workouts? Does she not realize that she’s spending money that she could be spending on her children on such superficial tit? Not to mention, all of the cosmetic procedures she’s getting done are only making her look older, I don’t see any improvements.

WAKE UP FROM THE DREAM YOU ARE IN WITH YOUR RATTY ASS DOLLAR BILL DUSTER, YOU NEED TO GET A REAL JOB AND START ACTING LIKE AN ADULT. THESE EASY WAY OUT METHODS ARE NOT GOING TO LAST BUT YOUR CHILDREN WILL REMEMBER HOW OFTEN YOU WERE NOT IN THEIR LIVES GROWING UP.
Talk about sprinkling glitter on tit, without real weight loss this rubbish is an expensive waste of time 🥴

If anyone is interested in looking tacky... I have found the most used item aside from her black cami & leggings the dreaded dollar bill cape. Yes I have found it 🤢🤢
Does it cost a dollar? :ROFLMAO: 😂😅

• Haha
There you have straight out of her own mouth....how dare we have the “audacity” to suggest she EXERCISE and EAT HEALTHY 😂 🙄 Sorry but the cool sculpt isn’t the cure all you’re hoping it is - there’s no escaping it! #eatright #getright #youarewhatyoueat

Her and other people like her are why we have a second wave coming through. I dislike her
She literally makes me sick with her ignorance. I’m so tired of her making a joke about Covid… I know several people that I’ve gotten it and have almost died and or have their life changed forever. Some of them weren’t even old or even higher risk. I’m talking people in their late 20s. So it’s definitely real and can REALLY destroy your lungs and health…

Denying science 🧬 🧫 🧪 is getting us all no where except perpetual lock down.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and other people like her are why we have a second wave coming through. I dislike her
NY state too. Good. People shouldn’t be congregating at bars right now. It’s a damn pandemic. Guys i for real want her to catch Covid. I’m over this, “it won’t happen to me” stuff. Because the second it affects her life, she will understand. For now, she’s selfish and it’s gross.

Reactions: 14
Maybe she should move to Florida where they like to pretend the virus doesn’t exist and the government seems to have no concerns for the virus spreading. She’d fit in perfectly!

There you have straight out of her own mouth....how dare we have the “audacity” to suggest she EXERCISE and EAT HEALTHY 😂 🙄 Sorry but the cool sculpt isn’t the cure all you’re hoping it is - there’s no escaping it! #eatright #getright #youarewhatyoueat

She literally makes me sick with her ignorance. I’m so tired of her making a joke about Covid… I know several people that I’ve gotten it and have almost died and or have their life changed forever. Some of them weren’t even old or even higher risk. I’m talking people in their late 20s. So it’s definitely real and can REALLY destroy your lungs and health…

Denying science 🧬 🧫 🧪 is getting us all no where except perpetual lock down.
YES!! My brother in law got a terrible case of Covid and was hospitalized in NJ for 10 days back in April. They didn’t know if he’d make it because it got to his brain causing hallucinations and he was on concussion meds for months after. Early 30s. Luckily made it out okay but the after math is devastating. He still has depression and anxiety (and some PTSD) from the hospital when he was restrained to the bed for that long.
Tracy will never understand though.

• Sad

AND... Staten Island has high numbers.... You know... where her kids will be all weekend! A REAL MOTHER will say duck it.. I will celebrate my bday another time, AND KEEP HER KIDS HOME! Not this skank, she's sending them right into the pandemic. She is worthless! I pray her children do not get sick. They are innocent pawns between her and Corey. Terrible!

• Heart
I came here to post this as well.
She is a disgusting self centered witch. I can't even come to wish this upon her because it's horrible. I had a cousin recently die due to Covid-19 and this is just disgusting. Now his wife and children need to navigate through life alone due to people not taking this seriously and being plain selfish.
I dislike her.
I wish I had the balls to post every single racist comment she has made, all her photoshopped pictures(not only of herself but also her children), report her to her city for non-compliance, and everything else she's done.
Like I've said before, SHE NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.