Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 306990
You can see where she air brushed her neck and where it ends and her actual skin begins. People are commenting “you look so thin”, I really can’t decide if people are that dilusional or just want to kiss her ass. You can see perfectly where she’s pushing her boobs up. Also this hair style 🤦🏻‍♀️ Whyyyy can’t she just be real? I bet if she sat there normal, with no makeup, no filter, her hair in a messy bun, she would look great.
That lipstick is AWFUL on her. Didn't she do Julie's makeup for the baby shower? Because she had that washed out look as well. Terrible.

Reactions: 9
Cool sculpt takes 3 months to show any type of result. So good luck Tray thinking its going to show results ASAP. also, bravo on spending close to 3k so far when your children need new clothing, shoes, hair appointments, ACTUAL food. If you don't bleeping want them give them to someone who will love and care for them. Holly hell.
3k eh? Hmmm could that have been one of Coreys payments to her?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think at one point she was nice. When she was getting her dream guy and life. Then reality hit and she just became this asshole full of hate
Ding ding ding.

I think this is it. When I met her, she was a sweetheart. She was newly married and still riding the JL gravy train. Then...reality set in and here we are.

Reactions: 8
I was thinking about Big T's antics & her desperation...she actually reminded me of myself(almost 10 years ago tho lol) when I broke up with my boyfriend of 5+ years. It was freeing to finally be single, drama free, do whatever (didn't have kids at the time lol). I felt like I was immediately ready to date, get the D 😂, party etc. But in reality it was really scary being alone! I didn't want to admit that back then, but it was!

I was acting just like Big T - drinking, dressing skanky/extra, tons of pictures to validate how "happy" I was,, throwing myself at anyone who would give me attention. It took a year to finally give that image up, get myself together, focus on my life, and stop worrying about dick, or getting a new man!! And guess what....my now husband came along without effort.

BIG T - LISTEN UP - focus on yourself, glow up, take care of your kids, clean your house, get a real job. I promise you dudes will respect that WAYYY more than your thirst traps and over sexualized facade. I will respect you way more!! As a former fan, I'm still rooting for you Big T- prove us wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know NOTHING about parenting, but is it hard to wean a child off the bottle? Because I'm sure a doctor or dentist has told Tracy about bottle rot, and I'm sure she's just too lazy to do anything. She'd rather see her children's teeth rot away than actually do the right thing by them.
Depends on the child.. the day my daughter turned one I never gave the bottle to her again, and she didn’t even notice/care..but she was great with all transitions. Every child is different but it takes consistency and teaching a child to self sooth. Tracy doesn’t teach her children anything but “snitches get stitches” and “never take your sisters boyfriend”. She doesn’t want to be bothered.

Reactions: 10
God damn why can’t she stop being so lazy and work out?! These quick fixes will never last if do anything at all. I’m a mom of a 2 year old and 9 month old, work full time, work about 15 hours extra overtime a week and still manage to work out every day even if it’s for 30 min. She’s so fckn pathetic... and if “she has a man” why the fck is she still posting all these memes and quotes and acting so god damn thirsty?! Oh right, because shes full of tit. If she had a man and was happy she would be too busy to care about posting all this pathetic crap she posts. Ugh #rantover

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The sad thing is she really believes the tit she says about not doing for herself. She needs a wake up call. you‘d think Julian’s disability would have humbled her. You think that the divorce would humble her. But no, none of it has. She’s still thinking she’s owed something. witch no one owes you. You need to work for it.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking about Big T's antics & her desperation...she actually reminded me of myself(almost 10 years ago tho lol) when I broke up with my boyfriend of 5+ years. It was freeing to finally be single, drama free, do whatever (didn't have kids at the time lol). I felt like I was immediately ready to date, get the D 😂, party etc. But in reality it was really scary being alone! I didn't want to admit that back then, but it was!

I was acting just like Big T - drinking, dressing skanky/extra, tons of pictures to validate how "happy" I was,, throwing myself at anyone who would give me attention. It took a year to finally give that image up, get myself together, focus on my life, and stop worrying about dick, or getting a new man!! And guess what....my now husband came along without effort.

BIG T - LISTEN UP - focus on yourself, glow up, take care of your kids, clean your house, get a real job. I promise you dudes will respect that WAYYY more than your thirst traps and over sexualized facade. I will respect you way more!! As a former fan, I'm still rooting for you Big T- prove us wrong!!
Same!!! I was a hot mess, drinking and going out everyday of the week. It wasn’t until my parents sat me down and told me to get it together that I snapped out of it. Come on someone in that family should just tell her the truth!!!!

Reactions: 12
The bar is low for her. Dudes sending you IG quotes isn’t the same as them living it. The stuff that’s goals for her is basic requirements for me in my relationships. It’s basic affection and attention.

the “dear future husband” stuff withdream homes makes me sad cause she could have that herself if she branded herself properly. She doesn’t even have to drop the whole bad attitude persona cause thats a whole demographic there.
You could rebrand: stop talking about the divorce publically and JL and get help to deal with how you feel, stop posting subs, start posting more engaging content(no sympathy grabs, less voice over TikToks and make original ones), try YouTube without making it about the kids make it more about being a mom, you can post thick girl hacks and use all the stuff you talk about like being thick being a baddie and make videos for girls, do story times, get the podcast guy to help you edit and shorten videos and boom.
I got loads of ideas if she’d ever consider cause regardless of the fact I’m in this thread usually hating, I’d like to see her help herself.

not to compare her to snooki but I’m just using her as reference here - she’s a good example of how to make even more money just the random little things she does even YouTube. And the kids are involved but not the center and under pressure

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Highlighs:
All she does is communicate in a relationship...

she’s not insecure in a relationship

She talked about hypothetical cheating in a relationship, which sounded more like her ranting about Corey without saying his name.

She went through a new boo’s phone when they were dating to see if things were “going well” between them.

She doesn’t like “making love” type of sex.

All you see is Tracy’s double chin in the live.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
“It’s okay to take care of yourself”

but don’t take care of your kids. Got it
I know we witch about Tracy always catering to herself first.. but it really hit me today. I hope/know this is a safe space disclose information. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety/depression since my middle school/ high school days. It ramped up in my college days and then got out of control when I had kids (PPD/Anxiety/Depression) my parents and I, KNOW if it wasn’t for my kids, majority of the time I wouldn’t get out of bed. I push through EVERY SINGLE DAY for my kids. I said before on here the minimal work my kids dad puts in and the hell I went through with abuse and court.. so I get frustrated with these “me time” posts and getting these expensive things because I’d KILL for those.

But especially today. That’s why I’m going to this as a safe place. Anyone who has suffered severe anxiety/depression please chime in! Today, was a day I had to call my parents to ask them take off of work to get my kids because I couldn’t get out bed because my anxiety flared up like other! They took off from their jobs and took my kids and I AM FOREVER IN THEIR DEBT for doing this when I get like this!!! I feel like a crappy mom and it brings me back down even more because I had to “hand them off” to my parents because for my own mental health. TRACY HAS NO SINGLE CLUE! I’ve been working at this with therapist for YEARS and still have times when I struggle and call upon my parents to help.

Despite Tracy’s ugliness with herself and parenting, I posted this because I feel like we are a family here and I’m honestly struggling today. Please pray for me! And anyone else, I know it’s Wednesday, about to be Thursday, and I know this thread is for Tracy. But let’s check in with each other once a week for support. How does Mental Health Monday’s sound? Every Monday we vent about our personal mental health/situations and we get
support on here. I know how frustration for most of the moms to see this BULLSHIT of Tracy on here. Just want you to know I AM TOO, struggling, especially with seeing posts like that, and you are not alone. LOVE YOU ALL!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Highlighs:

She talked about hypothetical cheating in a relationship, which sounded more like her ranting about Corey without saying his name.

She went through a new boo’s phone when they were dating to see if things were “going well” between them.

She said when you have a threesome , the guy MUST NOT kiss, make eye contact, or appear interested in the 3rd party. She was very animated about it, Im assuming that's what happened with Corey.

She asked Reggie if he ever had a threesome with "another guy" and both their eyes opened wide and they cracked up. He said I know who you are referring too and they both laughed. BTW the answer was no.

She said she dated someone after her marriage , and she went through his phone to see what was up, and he caught her, and that went downhill very fast

Someone commented that they dont give oral to guys and she has no problem in her relationship, (Shots fired) :ROFLMAO:

She's giving instructions on how to suck dick without gagging

• Wow
  • Sick
I know we witch about Tracy always catering to herself first.. but it really hit me today. I hope/know this is a safe space disclose information. I’ve been suffering with severe anxiety/depression since my middle school/ high school days. It ramped up in my college days and then got out of control when I had kids (PPD/Anxiety/Depression) my parents and I, KNOW if it wasn’t for my kids, majority of the time I wouldn’t get out of bed. I push through EVERY SINGLE DAY for my kids. I said before on here the minimal work my kids dad puts in and the hell I went through with abuse and court.. so I get frustrated with these “me time” posts and getting these expensive things because I’d KILL for those.

But especially today. That’s why I’m going to this as a safe place. Anyone who has suffered severe anxiety/depression please chime in! Today, was a day I had to call my parents to ask them take off of work to get my kids because I couldn’t get out bed because my anxiety flared up like other! They took off from their jobs and took my kids and I AM FOREVER IN THEIR DEBT for doing this when I get like this!!! I feel like a crappy mom and it brings me back down even more because I had to “hand them off” to my parents because for my own mental health. TRACY HAS NO SINGLE CLUE! I’ve been working at this with therapist for YEARS and still have times when I struggle and call upon my parents to help.

Despite Tracy’s ugliness with herself and parenting, I posted this because I feel like we are a family here and I’m honestly struggling today. Please pray for me! And anyone else, I know it’s Wednesday, about to be Thursday, and I know this thread is for Tracy. But let’s check in with each other once a week for support. How does Mental Health Monday’s sound? Every Monday we vent about our personal mental health/situations and we get
support on here. I know how frustration for most of the moms to see this BULLSHIT of Tracy on here. Just want you to know I AM TOO, struggling, especially with seeing posts like that, and you are not alone. LOVE YOU ALL!
Praying for you and sending you positive vibes. I've been dealing with anxiety since this whole virus thing started and it has gotten bad. I'm glad you have family that are there for you and I am here for you and anyone going thru anxiety, depression....sending you a big virtual hug.

• Heart
Praying for you and sending you positive vibes. I've been dealing with anxiety since this whole virus thing started and it has gotten bad. I'm glad you have family that are there for you and I am here for you and anyone going thru anxiety, depression....sending you a big virtual hug.
Oh this virus has definitely ramped it up! Soo good to feel like I’m not alone. Thank you for sharing, praying and the positive vibes! I wish the same upon you as well ♥!

• Heart
Why is she now saying she has 3 jobs?? Before she stated she had 4? Did she get fired from one? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Highlighs:

Remember when Tracy said that she trust her man and would never go through their phone. Welp, that's a lie.

Reactions: 24
Why’s her nose look so big here?
Her nose is disgusting. Pointy like a witch. Look up the pictures of her from Jerseylicious. No lips, pointy, ugly nose and her cleft is DEEP. Her face is very harsh. That’s why she focuses on her eyes so much!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.