Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely doing all of this cool sculpting because no bariatric surgeon will touch her and she has no intention of doing things naturally (including the healthy changes she would need to make to have a gastric procedure done).

LAZZZZZZZZY TRAZZZZZZY

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cool sculpt takes 3 months to show any type of result. So good luck Tray thinking its going to show results ASAP. also, bravo on spending close to 3k so far when your children need new clothing, shoes, hair appointments, ACTUAL food. If you don't bleeping want them give them to someone who will love and care for them. Holly hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cool sculpt takes 3 months to show any type of result. So good luck Tray thinking its going to show results ASAP. also, bravo on spending close to 3k so far when your children need new clothing, shoes, hair appointments, ACTUAL food. If you don't bleeping want them give them to someone who will love and care for them. Holly hell.
There’s an old it’s happening with Snooki and Joey podcast episode where Joey shits his pants in a cab the day of or a few days after coolsculpting. Hope it happens to Tracy during one of her dick appointments 😂 also - one of the funniest stories I’ve ever heard if you guys need a good laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cries about how she’s sole supporter of her kids.... kids look disheveled ALL THE TIME..... but here she is at another self care appointment.... igaf if her birthday is coming up. Those babies are last in her world.... it’s infuriating... and her saddies will hype her up about how deserving she is of all this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There’s an old it’s happening with Snooki and Joey podcast episode where Joey shits his pants in a cab the day of or a few days after coolsculpting. Hope it happens to Tracy during one of her dick appointments 😂 also - one of the funniest stories I’ve ever heard if you guys need a good laugh
Never heard of that happening with any of my patients 🤣 i may have to go back and ask them if they had any type or issues

Reactions: 8
Queue the bday “makeover” with the cool sculpting.

God forbid she actually work out.
I'm glad she finally found time to take care of herself . It's been long over due . How long has it been since she last took care of herself? A week ? Noone deserves it more than her. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg she looks RATCHET in these cool sculpt pics wow just wow. Her face foundation looks so off, her face is puffy af. Why is she holding her bag up to cover her fupa? This is just a mess, sorry honey you look more like you’re 45 than 33

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Cries about how she’s sole supporter of her kids.... kids look disheveled ALL THE TIME..... but here she is at another self care appointment.... igaf if her birthday is coming up. Those babies are last in her world.... it’s infuriating... and her saddies will hype her up about how deserving she is of all this tit.

Yup. Not to be a woe is me person (like big T) but my parents are deceased and I'm an only child. My in laws aren't in the state and my friends have moved into a cheaper part of California thats hours away (im in the bay area and I understand its so damn expensive here). I have literally no one to watch my toddler except on the weekends when my husband is home. But guess what, I want literally just a few hours alone with him to just be us. One day! Hasn't happened since she was 9 months old and she's 3 now. Here her dumbass is bragging about her needed me time which is every weekend or other day. Grow up, get a job, exercise, vote. Do something. Shes very lucky she has help but she shouldn't rub it in others faces. Esp when there are ACTUAL single working moms out there.

Omg she looks RATCHET in these cool sculpt pics wow just wow. Her face foundation looks so off, her face is puffy af. Why is she holding her bag up to cover her fupa? This is just a mess, sorry honey you look more like you’re 45 than 33

Lol all she does is wear all black with a duster and fanny pack and crosses her arm across her waist to make her look skinnier

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it’s definitely all the tanning that’s caught up to her the most… Tracy definitely looks 45 and nowhere near 33. It’s sun damage but it’s also alcohol abuse that’s why her face is so puffy, and obesity. She can photoshop all she wants and cool sculpt till the cows 🐄 come home but she’ll still need to work out / change her eating or she’ll stay fat.

Reactions: 18
She wants some man to get her that nice home?!
For what? So she can decorate it with leopard prin and velour?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She wants some man to get her that nice home?!
For what? So she can decorate it with leopard prin and velour?!

Yeah and destroy it cause we all know she won't clean it. Also, who says you need a man to buy you a house. Shes a big bad scorpio that financially provides for her kids all alone, why would she need a man to help her get a house. Grow up get a real job, stop relying on your parents and be a grown up. I bought my house with the help of no man!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah and destroy it cause we all know she won't clean it. Also, who says you need a man to buy you a house. Shes a big bad scorpio that financially provides for her kids all alone, why would she need a man to help her get a house. Grow up get a real job, stop relying on your parents and be a grown up. I bought my house with the help of no man!!!
Exactly! Like why don’t you step up! Get a proper job and buy your own house witch, great example for her daughters.

• Heart
Exactly! My thoughts exactly. She’s such a mooch she’s probably trying to get a rich man but if a man is that rich, best believe he won’t want her lazy ass with all her baggage and drama who refuses to ever work.

Exactly! My thoughts exactly. She’s such a mooch she’s probably trying to get a rich man but if a man is that rich, best believe he won’t want her lazy ass with all her baggage and drama who refuses to ever work.
She has no work ethic and can’t even take care of her kids properly, which is one of her many jobs.
There’s no excuse for those kids to look as disheveled as they look.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.