Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree with this. that picture she posted is literally a meme, also who would send it about 'her back' and not 'you back'. Shes very dumb, but thinks so highly of herself she doesn't realize people are more educated or just plain have higher IQs than her šŸ¤£
But she went to the Harvard of beauty schools.... (thatā€™s a JL quote), no one is smarter than her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 306990
You can see where she air brushed her neck and where it ends and her actual skin begins. People are commenting ā€œyou look so thinā€, I really canā€™t decide if people are that dilusional or just want to kiss her ass. You can see perfectly where sheā€™s pushing her boobs up. Also this hair style šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Whyyyy canā€™t she just be real? I bet if she sat there normal, with no makeup, no filter, her hair in a messy bun, she would look great.
Also, chubby girl here. When i went tanning i also had their weird random pale line like she does on my neck. Never saw it on my skinny friends

Reactions: 9
I noticed the same about her nails šŸ¤® I give all my kids manicures especially now she should be brushing under those nails kids always have their hands in their mouth!! Ugh!
Brushing under their nails?! She doesnā€™t even brush their hair šŸ˜‚ and probably doesnā€™t brush their teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really think Julian either lives with or stays with her parents most nights. You rarely ever see him with her and thereā€™s no way sheā€™s managing skylars virtual school and also taking Julian to his ā€œextensive therapyā€ (assuming heā€™s even in it).

I also love the ā€œwhen you wake up to texts like thisā€... first of all, why would anyone ever send a text like that? What would the context of the say ā€œI want to do this to youā€ lol, like thereā€™s no way a guy would just send that. She always thinks people believe her crap
Poor babies I really feel bad for them. As a Mother you would do anything for you're little one's. Especially Julian she's failing him as a mom therapy is crucial at this time. Does she know how frustrating it can be for him to not be able to communicate!!??šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø This witch claims to be big and bad well Tracy woman the duck up get a Job and take care of you're kids with or without Corey's help. That's what a bad ass single Mom does!! A real mother handles her tit and will move mountains for their little ones because the love is unconditional and want whats best for her children.She plays the blame game and Corey is not the best either but if he ain't helping Sis than forget him and handle yo tit you big bad Scorpio!!!šŸ—£

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I got nipples done and down there pierced--- and unfortunately my body rejected them after a few weeks. Why is everyone saying she looks like ariana now ?? HAHAAA This Saddie Cult smh....

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 306990
You can see where she air brushed her neck and where it ends and her actual skin begins. People are commenting ā€œyou look so thinā€, I really canā€™t decide if people are that dilusional or just want to kiss her ass. You can see perfectly where sheā€™s pushing her boobs up. Also this hair style šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Whyyyy canā€™t she just be real? I bet if she sat there normal, with no makeup, no filter, her hair in a messy bun, she would look great.
And why is her top lip so discombobulated?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I got nipples done and down there pierced--- and unfortunately my body rejected them after a few weeks. Why is everyone saying she looks like ariana now ?? HAHAAA This Saddie Cult smh....
Iā€™m sorry just because you put a high ponytail on your head doesnā€™t make you Ariana Grande. šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
haha Jess loves this page...I wonder which name jess is under!?! She's definitely that snake friend.... I bet Sammy hates her...

Reactions: 14
And why is her top lip so discombobulated?
It looks like that because she legit draws on an entire upper lip. Her top lip is thin and now that Iā€™ve said that queue her going to get lip injections with all three babies in tow.
270904DC-0F93-41E9-B124-7EF57F2AE211.jpeg

I know itā€™s been touched on in previous threads but ever notice how with her 500k+ followers she isnā€™t verified but Olivia who has 200k+ is? Sheā€™s bought so many followers and the stats donā€™t lie, she loses hundreds per month. Her bleeping claims that social media is her job is ABSURD. She basically begs brands to help her out, itā€™s so bleeping sick. Then Trashy has the audacity to claim sheā€™s a working mom, girl where? Working on that tit lip?

Also I know a lot of you have commented on Sammy and I knowsheā€™s actually very successful in her career so I do wonder what keeps them friends when their life paths donā€™t align at all.

Fun side note: When Trashy was on JL I was at a bar in NJ and Trashy and her friends were there. My cousin and I went into the bathroom and as I was laughing at something she said Trex turned around and started yelling at me in her fake ass accent ā€œyou think somethings funny? Iā€™ll smack that smile right off your faceā€. I said duck off and moved along, my cousin was about to drop that witch. She thinks sheā€™s so big and bad but her life is a bleeping train wreck and she needs to get it together. I know someone else had said she was nice in person but drunk Trex is a bleeping monster clown who wants to fight anyone because sheā€™s so insecure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It looks like that because she legit draws on an entire upper lip. Her top lip is thin and now that Iā€™ve said that queue her going to get lip injections with all three babies in tow.
View attachment 307381

I know itā€™s been touched on in previous threads but ever notice how with her 500k+ followers she isnā€™t verified but Olivia who has 200k+ is? Sheā€™s bought so many followers and the stats donā€™t lie, she loses hundreds per month. Her bleeping claims that social media is her job is ABSURD. She basically begs brands to help her out, itā€™s so bleeping sick. Then Trashy has the audacity to claim sheā€™s a working mom, girl where? Working on that tit lip?

Also I know a lot of you have commented on Sammy and I knowsheā€™s actually very successful in her career so I do wonder what keeps them friends when their life paths donā€™t align at all.

Fun side note: When Trashy was on JL I was at a bar in NJ and Trashy and her friends were there. My cousin and I went into the bathroom and as I was laughing at something she said Trex turned around and started yelling at me in her fake ass accent ā€œyou think somethings funny? Iā€™ll smack that smile right off your faceā€. I said duck off and moved along, my cousin was about to drop that witch. She thinks sheā€™s so big and bad but her life is a bleeping train wreck and she needs to get it together. I know someone else had said she was nice in person but drunk Trex is a bleeping monster clown who wants to fight anyone because sheā€™s so insecure.
So she is a ROWDY af drunk. This just means her being ā€œniceā€ to her fans in person is probably just fake, like everything else she does.

Reactions: 18
So she is a ROWDY af drunk. This just means her being ā€œniceā€ to her fans in person is probably just fake, like everything else she does.
I think at one point she was nice. When she was getting her dream guy and life. Then reality hit and she just became this asshole full of hate

• Heart
I think at one point she was nice. When she was getting her dream guy and life. Then reality hit and she just became this asshole full of hate
Sheā€™s probably gonna use her fakeness to try to lure in another man but her vicious true self will come out verrrrry soon after they (this is assuming they donā€™t run first thing after seeing she is a catfish and lazy mooch)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Queue the bday ā€œmakeoverā€ with the cool sculpting.

God forbid she actually work out.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

I nEvEr dO aNyThInG fOr Me

meanwhile her kids are out here looking gross with rotted teeth, unbrushed hair, clothes that donā€™t fit. I donā€™t understand how she and Corey can both be that selfish.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
82A29757-1CC2-4147-8150-AFE735D0917C.jpeg

GIRLLLLL PLEASE!!! Eat healthy and workout, how hard is it to take a walk and do some easy at home workouts? Does she not realize that sheā€™s spending money that she could be spending on her children on such superficial tit? Not to mention, all of the cosmetic procedures sheā€™s getting done are only making her look older, I donā€™t see any improvements.

WAKE UP FROM THE DREAM YOU ARE IN WITH YOUR RATTY ASS DOLLAR BILL DUSTER, YOU NEED TO GET A REAL JOB AND START ACTING LIKE AN ADULT. THESE EASY WAY OUT METHODS ARE NOT GOING TO LAST BUT YOUR CHILDREN WILL REMEMBER HOW OFTEN YOU WERE NOT IN THEIR LIVES GROWING UP.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Seriously this makes me SO mad!! Sheā€™s wasting so much time, other peopleā€™s time and money on all of this cosmetic tit. Like face it, youā€™re fat and just work out!!! I hate to call her fat but now itā€™s pissing me off to see her repeatedly at these procedures, taking advantage of these companies or using her parents money, having people watch her kids when itā€™s just pure laziness!!

• Heart
Itā€™s like sheā€™s determined to look skinny without putting in any type of work what so ever. Itā€™s so irritating

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.