Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to see this trainwrecks posts all weekend for her birthday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Have fun going out with Sammy until 10 pm lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do you think she had Jay pose with her hand in front of her face to avoid showing the missing tooth?
Probably! And look how dirty her fingernails are. Poor baby girl. Her mother is a POS that doesn't bathe her kids, or brush their hair or teeth. OMG those poor kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't wait to see this trainwrecks posts all weekend for her birthday šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Have fun going out with Sammy until 10 pm lmao
šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ Theyā€™re both so cringe. Like grow up your not 21 any more or anything even close so I understand itā€™s your BiRtHdAy but In case you havenā€™t got the memo this is the year of Covid. Leave it to Tracy though to be the self-centered turd that she is & go out drinking this whole weekend with Sammy to show the WHOLE world how desperate she is to try to look cool & like she has an actual life. LOL šŸ˜‚

My husband and I have canceled multiple vacations this year and had to miss out on BOTH of our birthdays in April and March due to Covid. LET ME TELL YOU IM NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT; ITS MY LAST YEAR IN MY TWENTIES & I had my birthday planned almost a year ahead of time but we will make up for it even bigger when the world reopens. So I def get it but Itā€™s called being an adultā€¦ And doing what you have to do. Canā€™t wait to see her 5000 bar selfieā€™s with Sammy, lip-synching alone and acting like there at some big CLUB event or whatever lmao šŸ˜‚ these two šŸ˜‚ Lmaooooo

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Probably! And look how dirty her fingernails are. Poor baby girl. Her mother is a POS that doesn't bathe her kids, or brush their hair or teeth. OMG those poor kids!
I noticed the same about her nails šŸ¤® I give all my kids manicures especially now she should be brushing under those nails kids always have their hands in their mouth!! Ugh!

Reactions: 10
Anyone notice today when she was talking about virtual learning ā€œthatā€™s me every Wednesday Thursday and Friday with skyā€? Ummm what happened to Jaydens pre k? Did we hit it and quit it or was she too smart so she wants to do everything skylar does? What happened to Julian ā€œextensiveā€ speech? Girl you said he was going 5x a week to a DEAF SCHOOL. Whatā€™s the truth? Where is the lie?

Reactions: 21
Also Tracy goes out every freaking weekendā€¦ And barely spends any time with her kids. How can she even rationalize going out AGAIN??
Side note: I am remarried but my childs baby daddy a.k.a. bio dad is high risk and due to this has only spent about two weeks with her since March. Itā€™s been all on me and my husband which is fine but itā€™s exhausting and with her doing virtual school now it makes it even harder to get things done. Tracy doesnā€™t have A CLUE. Alsoā€¦ She seems to complain a lot about having to quarantine after her Aruba vacation. You know what? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a list of people including myself that would love to go on a Aruba vacation for a week and come back in quarantine for two weeks without a single complaint and be totally grateful for the entire trip. She doesnā€™t deserve tit. Karma and the universe is coming for her as we speakā€¦ You donā€™t be ungrateful for years & not ā€œpayā€ for it. The universe has its ways of humbling people.

Anyone notice today when she was talking about virtual learning ā€œthatā€™s me every Wednesday Thursday and Friday with skyā€? Ummm what happened to Jaydens pre k? Did we hit it and quit it or was she too smart so she wants to do everything skylar does? What happened to Julian ā€œextensiveā€ speech? Girl you said he was going 5x a week to a DEAF SCHOOL. Whatā€™s the truth? Where is the lie?
THIS! Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not the only one whoā€™s noticed all the inconsistencies with the schooling and what she claims. Those kids obviously barely attend or only do when Tara has themā€¦ Sheā€™s too busy taking them to evoke appointments and whatever else, dropping them off with anybody who will take them. Very sad for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I noticed the same about her nails šŸ¤® I give all my kids manicures especially now she should be brushing under those nails kids always have their hands in their mouth!! Ugh!
There are certain things that gross me out.... dirty nails is one of them! Which means that she probably has those kids take baths on their own, doesn't check to make sure that they truly are using soap, doesn't monitor their teeth brushing and sends them to bed like that! GROSS! She is nasty.... YUCK!

Again, those poor kids don't stand a chance! I truly feel bad for them.

Reactions: 12
I really think Julian either lives with or stays with her parents most nights. You rarely ever see him with her and thereā€™s no way sheā€™s managing skylars virtual school and also taking Julian to his ā€œextensive therapyā€ (assuming heā€™s even in it).

I also love the ā€œwhen you wake up to texts like thisā€... first of all, why would anyone ever send a text like that? What would the context of the say ā€œI want to do this to youā€ lol, like thereā€™s no way a guy would just send that. She always thinks people believe her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really think Julian either lives with or stays with her parents most nights. You rarely ever see him with her and thereā€™s no way sheā€™s managing skylars virtual school and also taking Julian to his ā€œextensive therapyā€ (assuming heā€™s even in it).

I also love the ā€œwhen you wake up to texts like thisā€... first of all, why would anyone ever send a text like that? What would the context of the say ā€œI want to do this to youā€ lol, like thereā€™s no way a guy would just send that. She always thinks people believe her crap
If a guy were to send her that, dude major serious killer vibes lol
It must be her imaginary boyfriend. We all know she doesnā€™t wake up to anything other than ā€œbattery sufficiently chargedā€ lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
16CD18B2-E9B6-4C1A-B18F-34E351B9261B.jpeg

You can see where she air brushed her neck and where it ends and her actual skin begins. People are commenting ā€œyou look so thinā€, I really canā€™t decide if people are that dilusional or just want to kiss her ass. You can see perfectly where sheā€™s pushing her boobs up. Also this hair style šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Whyyyy canā€™t she just be real? I bet if she sat there normal, with no makeup, no filter, her hair in a messy bun, she would look great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 306990
You can see where she air brushed her neck and where it ends and her actual skin begins. People are commenting ā€œyou look so thinā€, I really canā€™t decide if people are that dilusional or just want to kiss her ass. You can see perfectly where sheā€™s pushing her boobs up. Also this hair style šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Whyyyy canā€™t she just be real? I bet if she sat there normal, with no makeup, no filter, her hair in a messy bun, she would look great.
Itā€™s the butt hole colored lip shade with The poop brown contour outline that does it for me šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

I said the same thing to myself wow sheā€™s looking a lot thinnerā€¦ Must be the Photoshop! Her face and neck are almost unrecognizable. Especially if you compare it to that bad examples podcast the dock is an episode on YouTube. No comparison. #NoFilter

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stop!! She has 3 jobs remember!?!? Plus shes a SAHM and does school with her kids. LOL WHAT A JOKE
Noo, you got it wrong, itā€™s not plus, those ARE her three jobs.. SAHM, school with Sky, school with Jules, remember!? šŸ¤£šŸ˜©šŸ¤£

We all know she has no problem taking a screen shot of her actual texts to post sooo why wouldnā€™t you post the actual text screen? Instead ya saved the meme and posted it!? Ohh thatā€™s right... because it didnā€™t happen lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

100% agree with this. that picture she posted is literally a meme, also who would send it about 'her back' and not 'you back'. Shes very dumb, but thinks so highly of herself she doesn't realize people are more educated or just plain have higher IQs than her šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.