Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
being someone who was always somewhat small chested, they became like a decoration. Only added slightly more sensitivity. I took them out when I got pregnant and everything was too sensitive 🤷🏽‍♀️

as for the saggy gals...I have to admit, I’m also in the same boat as Tracy...(kind of). I went from a B to a DD while pregnant. Then 14 months of BF’ing my chest finally went back down to an even smaller B and there’s no bra in the world that could make my cleavage look nice.
But I just choose not to flaunt it 🤷🏽‍♀️ She should still be wearing a bra though if she wants to prevent any further travel south of those puppies 😂 TRAY, ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK. And even the nipple rings didn’t help my gals look any more “attractive” to me. So I just gave up and embraced my new mom chest.

I know Tracy didn’t really BF any of the kids. And hasn’t gone through significant weight gain and loss (just gain), so I’m not sure why hers look like that. Maybe just all the babies all at once 🤔
Could it also be because she never seems to ever have on a bra. I know for small chested women it’s not a big deal but she’s not small they really need support. I lost elasticity after having three kids and mine are small I feel like they don’t have the ability to stay up on there own and she needs to get a good bra and stop using her arms to support them.

Reactions: 11
I remember reading that pregnancy hormones combined with genetics affect boobs. It doesn’t matter if you breast feed or not.

Reactions: 11
If you really want to see Tracy’s true size, go to YouTube and watch the Bad Examples podcast. You can see her really well in the one where her and Jess are showing sex toys. She’s huge. She keeps trying to hide herself in her oversized sweater off the shoulder deal, but she can’t control her size and what we see.
Whats the name of that episode?

Reactions: 3
Guys... she uses contour pallet for lip liner... CONTOUR PALLET... not lipliner... that’s why it looks too dark.
I do stuff like this too I’m a creative(jk) but it would at least look good if she had brown lipstick on with it. Maybelline and revlon make fire liquid ones.
The brown lip liner is a look but after repeating it everyday all chalky looking it’s...not.
my Final note is brows: I have a high natural McDonald’s arch and I get it hard to fight that natural shape that grows but softer brows would soften your face! Tracy pls!
Grow them out -if your hair grows as fast as you say- and try overtime to shape them more soft, you can keep an arch but it’d make a big difference that cosmetic appointments won’t make

Reactions: 7
Could it also be because she never seems to ever have on a bra. I know for small chested women it’s not a big deal but she’s not small they really need support. I lost elasticity after having three kids and mine are small I feel like they don’t have the ability to stay up on there own and she needs to get a good bra and stop using her arms to support them.
I had breast cancer 12 years ago and one of mine has half the tissue removed and they are both still saggy and I need a bra so she has no excuse to do like she does. It’s just not cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s the lack of visible clavicle that’ll always be a tell tale sign that she’s not small.

Reactions: 9
I’m not overweight but I’m packing some large boobs that aren’t naturally perky based on how heavy they are and there’s noooooo reason to go bra-less. Why does she think this is cute? It’s not. I couldn’t imagine just trying to wear a stretched out cami. She needs a properly fitting bra so her cleavage doesn’t resemble a vag and to stop awkwardly posing with her arm under them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know NOTHING about parenting, but is it hard to wean a child off the bottle? Because I'm sure a doctor or dentist has told Tracy about bottle rot, and I'm sure she's just too lazy to do anything. She'd rather see her children's teeth rot away than actually do the right thing by them.
Sometimes it could be, it really depends on the child and if the mom puts in effort. I think she's really naive, delusional and has a "that'll never happen to me" attitude so she probably thinks it's also a hoax 🤯 I myself have 4 kids and was able to get them off a bottle and into a sippy cup at the age of 1-1 1/2. There will be some crying but you need to deflect and keep it going lol

Reactions: 8
I’m the VP of the Titty Committee 😂😂 34D here- my baby sis is a 36G so she’s the Prez😂😂 she was looking into a reduction but then Covid so that is on hold for her.

The reason why trashys titties look horrible is because she DOESNT wear a bra let alone a good, supportive one! She’s gotta remember that gravity always wins.

Trashy, girl, listen....bras are our friend & they support our titties so they’re not dragging or hanging down past our rib cages - if u don’t like the underwire, get a sports bra girl!!! I LIVE in sports bras- even sleep in one. I typically wear an underwire for nice occasions lol

ps. Tank tops with built in bras don’t count when you actually have titties girl 😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Really???? 🙄🙄🙄 once again IG determined that is a lie.
I don’t think that method has the ability to help her. She’s over weight that’s like changing clothes and thinking it will make you look ten pounds lighter. She was better off doing those neck injections influencers are doing that melts the fat in your neck. I know Thomas Halbert had it done and Nick Snider from YouTube. I forgot the name it’s like juva something. I’m going to figure out the name to help her. Maybe homegirl can beg a place to do her for free.

Found it! Kybella! I see great photo results with the ppl who tried it. I feel like she’s trying something she’s to big to see results from. Anyone know why she’d do cool sculpting instead? Both look not in her price range and I’m sure there’s ppl doing kybella in exchange for clout even dr Miami does free work. I don’t much about either but kybella seems to work fast. Is it maybe cause it gets ugly before it gets better? tit I’m wondering why liposuction has not been scheduled yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It looks like she used the detail tool on facetune to really show the piercing. I just want to chop her atrocious hair off in her sleep. God Tracy, you love making yourself look cheap. Spending hundreds/thousands on face filler, botox, evoke, & lashes. All you need to do is wash your dirty ass face, put down the wine and heavy frozen margaritas (which packs on the pounds DUH) and cut your dyed, fried, pushed the side rats nest. I think she has Histrionic personality disorder. I worked with someone with it and she was so over sexual and always dressed cheap because she thought thats what attracted people. Usually comes from some type of childhood trauma which unfortunately she is repeating with her children.

Reactions: 17
It looks like she used the detail tool on facetune to really show the piercing. I just want to chop her atrocious hair off in her sleep. God Tracy, you love making yourself look cheap. Spending hundreds/thousands on face filler, botox, evoke, & lashes. All you need to do is wash your dirty ass face, put down the wine and heavy frozen margaritas (which packs on the pounds DUH) and cut your dyed, fried, pushed the side rats nest. I think she has Histrionic personality disorder. I worked with someone with it and she was so over sexual and always dressed cheap because she thought thats what attracted people. Usually comes from some type of childhood trauma which unfortunately she is repeating with her children.
OMGGGGG I’m dying you just gave me Drop Dead Fred (my fav childhood movie) vibes like I want to cut her hair off in her sleep and dangle it in front of her face while calling her a snot face 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I’m sure someone sent her this text 🤣
Wtf! that’s some serial killer vibes right there! I’d freak out if some guy was praying over me while I’m sleeping.

OMGGGGG I’m dying you just gave me Drop Dead Fred (my fav childhood movie) vibes like I want to cut her hair off in her sleep and dangle it in front of her face while calling her a snot face 🤣😂
Shut the front door! I LOVE Drop dead Fred! It was on a few months ago and I made my daughter watch it (as one does) and we both love it now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.