Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys... she uses contour pallet for lip liner... CONTOUR PALLET... not lipliner... that’s why it looks too dark.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Da fuq?

I had to only give my son the bottle when he was going to bed. He other wise got sippy cups and straw bottles. Thats it. Tracy is lazy and couldn't be bothered to give them something different.
Its not hard when your child sees you using a cup or so forth.
My two older ones used a sippy cup starting at 6 months, which was hella messy. Lol But by the time they were one bottles were gone. Second son was easy because he would bite the nipple off in the middle of the night. I wasn’t risking him choking. But you’re correct, Tracy is too lazy and anything that takes effort isn’t worth her time. Unless it’s hunting dick.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She tries so hard to be a bad witch! She would get her ass handed to her in a real fight! Has always been a wannabe. Grow up little girl, you're a mother now. Take care of your children, and raise them with self respect! Break the cycle... your mother never raised you with any self worth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m president of the itty bitty titties so I’m not sure but can’t she just wear a push up bra to make her tits look just a little bit less saggy/better??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How can she think people won’t notice her photoshopping?? the chunk out of her shoulder and her miniature thin arm where she’s tried to snatch in her waist🤡🤡🤡🤡
If you really want to see Tracy’s true size, go to YouTube and watch the Bad Examples podcast. You can see her really well in the one where her and Jess are showing sex toys. She’s huge. She keeps trying to hide herself in her oversized sweater off the shoulder deal, but she can’t control her size and what we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, i need to ask... maybe it’s cause I’m too “vanilla” (maybe? Possibly? Idk), what’s the big deal about nipple piercings? I don’t get it. What’s the attraction? Is it extra stimulation? If you twist the nipple it makes you feel some kinda way?

Reactions: 6
I used the Babe Lash. The directions say to keep using it but I didn’t even have to use a full bottle of it and my lashes re-grew longer stronger and better than ever before. I used it for about three months and haven’t looked back! Hope this helps 🙏 😊
Thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So, i need to ask... maybe it’s cause I’m too “vanilla” (maybe? Possibly? Idk), what’s the big deal about nipple piercings? I don’t get it. What’s the attraction? Is it extra stimulation? If you twist the nipple it makes you feel some kinda way?
I've had mine done. They were fine, I liked them just for the fun of it but they don't add anything extra. Mine were super sensitive during sex, I ended up taking them out when I was pregnant

Reactions: 8
How can she think people won’t notice her photoshopping?? the chunk out of her shoulder and her miniature thin arm where she’s tried to snatch in her waist🤡🤡🤡🤡
Is she getting ready to squat and poop, what in hell she doing with her legs!?? Or is this just the result of way to much photoshopping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have mine. Tbh they have made me feel more comfortable/like my body (since I’m a member of the SUPER itty bitty committee) 🤣 I was actually wanting to look into breast augmentation when I finish nursing school but decided not to. It makes me feel sexy. Mine are more sensitive since getting them but I’ve always had sensitive boobs

Reactions: 5
View attachment 306310using her arm to prop up the girls again, what is up with her cleavage??? 👀
And what the hell is under that shirt? Also the cleavage looks like a shaved 🐱

I’m president of the itty bitty titties so I’m not sure but can’t she just wear a push up bra to make her tits look just a little bit less saggy/better??
Oh but she doesn’t need a bra. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

So Trashy did Attend🤣😂👏

Seriously Tray we want the Regan ✌✌Both arms😂🤣
Nixon. 🤣🤣🤣💕

• Haha
I got mine not to long ago and I will say I’m feel more confident and they are extremely sensitive my husband loves them and it’s more our thing then a fashion piece like how TRex was trying to do 🤢
And what the hell is under that shirt? Also the cleavage looks like a shaved 🐱

Oh but she doesn’t need a bra. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Nixon. 🤣🤣🤣💕
Bahhhhhhaaaaa I had a fucken Tracy moment!!😂 that’s what I get for being a dick and not remembering it was Dick 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
being someone who was always somewhat small chested, they became like a decoration. Only added slightly more sensitivity. I took them out when I got pregnant and everything was too sensitive 🤷🏽‍♀️

as for the saggy gals...I have to admit, I’m also in the same boat as Tracy...(kind of). I went from a B to a DD while pregnant. Then 14 months of BF’ing my chest finally went back down to an even smaller B and there’s no bra in the world that could make my cleavage look nice.
But I just choose not to flaunt it 🤷🏽‍♀️ She should still be wearing a bra though if she wants to prevent any further travel south of those puppies 😂 TRAY, ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK. And even the nipple rings didn’t help my gals look any more “attractive” to me. So I just gave up and embraced my new mom chest.

I know Tracy didn’t really BF any of the kids. And hasn’t gone through significant weight gain and loss (just gain), so I’m not sure why hers look like that. Maybe just all the babies all at once 🤔

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.