Tracy Dimarco #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all just give big T some props for wearing something other than that tired ass black spaghetti strap top!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah she used to! I saw her lashes yesterday on her stories update where she had them off and was getting a new lash extension set put on… And let me tell you they are tiny and nonexistent especially compared to what they used to be. This is exactly why I stop getting lash extensions myself… I had them on for a year straight almost and it left me with patches of stubble for lashes. No lie 😂 Thank God for lash serum Because now they have really grown and plus some so I’m happy but I cringe when I see all these women rushing to get lash extensions because they literally destroy your eyelashes.
On a prior post where she was promoting her lash tech. she said her lashes have been more healthy and stronger/longer when she gets the extensions. I think not

Please disclose which lash serum you use.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
On a prior post where she was promoting her lash tech. she said her lashes have been more healthy and stronger/longer when she gets the extensions. I think not

Please disclose which lash serum you use.
I had a great lash artist and minimal damage but STILL damage. Its weight on your lashes like acrylics on your nails! It happens. She always has to front. So annoying 🙄

Reactions: 11
I had a great lash artist and minimal damage but STILL damage. Its weight on your lashes like acrylics on your nails! It happens. She always has to front. So annoying 🙄
She loves wearing those rose-colored glasses that make her delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooo what lash serum do you use??
I used the Babe Lash. The directions say to keep using it but I didn’t even have to use a full bottle of it and my lashes re-grew longer stronger and better than ever before. I used it for about three months and haven’t looked back! Hope this helps 🙏 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used the Babe Lash. The directions say to keep using it but I didn’t even have to use a full bottle of it and my lashes re-grew longer stronger and better than ever before. I used it for about three months and haven’t looked back! Hope this helps 🙏 😊
oooh girrllll thanksss!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
9B1910A4-B81A-42E2-A4C6-899D37FEDE14.jpeg

i thought she was private and didnt want fans knowing her dating life now she wants these guys ti publicly declare their love (lust) publicly on her page? Yikes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hmmm. Very curious to try this out...

Yes, please share what you use. I’ve always been scared of doing lash extensions for that reason.
I did a lash lift once and regretted it.
I use Rodan & Fields Lash Boost and it’s honestly gods gift to eyelashes. Completely changed how I look without mascara on. And now, with mascara, it looks like I have false eyelashes on. Highly recommend! (Haven’t tried any other brand)

Yes, I’m sure “they’ll all pussy out”. 🙄🙄🙄 as if she has DM’s up the yin yang every day
D3B42761-88C7-4527-A9AE-51C9504F15F3.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is 😔 that or Tracy edited the picture like many other pictures of the kids. Is it just me or do their little eyeslook exhausted?

I was actually thinking that may be what is happening. I've noticed she still gives them all a bottle and I can only imagine she gives it to them to sleep as well which can cause the root and tooth movement
I know NOTHING about parenting, but is it hard to wean a child off the bottle? Because I'm sure a doctor or dentist has told Tracy about bottle rot, and I'm sure she's just too lazy to do anything. She'd rather see her children's teeth rot away than actually do the right thing by them.

Reactions: 13
Omg her eyelashes are so bad!! They look like their clumped with Mascara and they aren’t🤮 are they suppose to be uneven and furry looking? Looks like a caterpillar is sleeping in her waterline it’s disgusting 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 306070
i thought she was private and didnt want fans knowing her dating life now she wants these guys ti publicly declare their love (lust) publicly on her page? Yikes
This witch is stupid always trying to prove men want her!!! Her ass knows damn well her DMs are dry as Raisins 🤣 I always notice men hardly ever comment on her pics it's always her bitter witch saddies. If men really found her attractive she would have comment's up the ass. Real hot celebrity woman have comment's from married, single, hell even gay men commenting how beautiful they are. Men don't give a tit if they actually think you're hot they will say it. Comes to show you no men are interested in her. Her desperate ass always trying prove how wanted she is!! witch please stop you're embarrassing yourself 🤭🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Jess, read here much? 😂
I wouldn't doubt it if Kermit is a undercover Tattler. She reminds me of the sneaky type two face.Trying to get all the information she can of big T to gather for her tit pod cast. Kermit we see you welcome to the club🤣🐸💁‍♀️🍵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
How can she think people won’t notice her photoshopping?? the chunk out of her shoulder and her miniature thin arm where she’s tried to snatch in her waist🤡🤡🤡🤡
its sad. Aside from her personality- she looks fine and beautiful and I don’t know why she doesn’t just embrace her “real curves” the same way she “loves”’and embraces her fake ig curves. She definitely has some issues.

Reactions: 9
How can she think people won’t notice her photoshopping?? the chunk out of her shoulder and her miniature thin arm where she’s tried to snatch in her waist🤡🤡🤡🤡
Ashley!!! You’re better than this!!

Reactions: 8
I know NOTHING about parenting, but is it hard to wean a child off the bottle? Because I'm sure a doctor or dentist has told Tracy about bottle rot, and I'm sure she's just too lazy to do anything. She'd rather see her children's teeth rot away than actually do the right thing by them.
It’s not hard per se, it just takes consistency. You’re supposed to do it when they’re year old so they are at that point too young to understand so you just have to be consistent with them. Her kids are 2, 4, for and almost 6 they understand what no bottle means I can’t believe Skyler would even still want one. So basically she’s too lazy to do the work.

Not going to lie my youngest was almost 2 and still had a bottle I just had to take it cold turkey and it was four nights in a row of him crying but slowly but surely each night it was a little less and by the fifth night he wasn’t even asking for it.

Reactions: 11
I wouldn't doubt it if Kermit is a undercover Tattler. She reminds me of the sneaky type two face.Trying to get all the information she can of big T to gather for her tit pod cast. Kermit we see you welcome to the club🤣🐸💁‍♀️🍵
Girl you know it! Hi Jess we all know you’ve been here for a while… You wouldn’t want to miss out on any piping hot tea a.k.a. real info on you or Tracy. Now would you?
Jess is definitely a double agent and a two-faced fake friend. Welcome Jess! 🐸 😘

Reactions: 14
It’s not hard per se, it just takes consistency. You’re supposed to do it when they’re year old so they are at that point too young to understand so you just have to be consistent with them. Her kids are 2, 4, for and almost 6 they understand what no bottle means I can’t believe Skyler would even still want one. So basically she’s too lazy to do the work.

Not going to lie my youngest was almost 2 and still had a bottle I just had to take it cold turkey and it was four nights in a row of him crying but slowly but surely each night it was a little less and by the fifth night he wasn’t even asking for it.
I had to only give my son the bottle when he was going to bed. He other wise got sippy cups and straw bottles. Thats it. Tracy is lazy and couldn't be bothered to give them something different.
Its not hard when your child sees you using a cup or so forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.