Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession for a boy, way to make your daughters feel important. Gender selection? At what point does anyone who cares about Tracy step in and tell her she needs to stop with the lies? Like I’m sure her family hears all the shits she says, but they stand back and let her continue acting this way? Someone from that family has to finally tell her off.

Reactions: 14
I think they likely all know it’d be futile, and only cost them access to those children. Because you know 💯 she a petty Betty and would cut anyone off from seeing them if they pissed her off.

Reactions: 9
Hey Tray, this is what happens when good moms take care of their kids. They actually are attached to the mom and are sad to see them go. Even just out to dinner.
Ohh yes!!! I would hysterically cry forever inconsolable when my parents went out to eat!! Babysitters said I was like why oh why did she go to old Joe's (owner of restaurant) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohh yes!!! I would hysterically cry forever inconsolable when my parents went out to eat!! Babysitters said I was like why oh why did she go to old Joe's (owner of restaurant) 🤣🤣
Very rarely did my parents ever go out, they took us kids with them. I always include our son in our "date nights" in the last 2 years my husband and I have had 3 date nights. And my son does fine now when we leave him but I never understood why or how Tracy went out constantly leaving her babies behind. You never saw them out to dinner as a family. Never saw them do family date night. Nothing. It was always about her and what she wants

• Heart
Reactions: 15
One is an a advertisement that popped up on my Facebook. The other is from Tracy’s story. 🤔🤔🤔

I would too. I hated my mom to leave me. And I was always left with family. Lol

Very rarely did my parents ever go out, they took us kids with them. I always include our son in our "date nights" in the last 2 years my husband and I have had 3 date nights. And my son does fine now when we leave him but I never understood why or how Tracy went out constantly leaving her babies behind. You never saw them out to dinner as a family. Never saw them do family date night. Nothing. It was always about her and what she wants
I was a single mom and either I’d go when my kids were at their dads, staying with their grandparents for a visit, or after they were fed, bathed and in bed. Other than that we were always going together. Every payday we went to Chili’s and the waitress would ask the hostess to put the “polite kids” in her section. Lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hey Tray, this is what happens when good moms take care of their kids. They actually are attached to the mom and are sad to see them go. Even just out to dinner.
Yes this was so cute!! Ashley seems like a great mom and that reaction there says it all, she keeps her daughter close to her and her daughter loves being with her!
Meanwhile there is trashy who pawns her kids off to anyone she sees, posts on fb for anyone to watch her kids, goes on dick appts at night, and then says “it’s good for me and the kids to get a break from each other, we need the break”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes this was so cute!! Ashley seems like a great mom and that reaction there says it all, she keeps her daughter close to her and her daughter loves being with her!
Meanwhile there is trashy who pawns her kids off to anyone she sees, posts on fb for anyone to watch her kids, goes on dick appts at night, and then says “it’s good for me and the kids to get a break from each other, we need the break”
Who says its good that the kids get a break from her? Is she that toxic that she feels its necessary to give her a kids a break from her tit behavior?+

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I get breaks from my kids when I go into the office 🤣

Her kids are very obviously a burden to her.

Reactions: 9
I find it bizarre she dresses the girls in fake LV. Has anybody noticed her usage of fake LV and Gucci? Fake designer logo blankets too? So tacky. Also the fake LV is one thing, but making these girls wear baby doll tops and bell bottoms! Ugh! Tracy needs to walk back to 2003. As a teenager and in my 20s, I used to laugh at women my mom’s age who were stuck in the 80s. This woman is so stuck in the early 00s, it’s not even funny. Even back in 2012 on Jerseylicious, I thought her look was a bit outdated. Today, it’s extra outdated. What I would give to see this woman get a make under and stop dressing these poor kids in these awful clothes!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it bizarre she dresses the girls in fake LV. Has anybody noticed her usage of fake LV and Gucci? Fake designer logo blankets too? So tacky. Also the fake LV is one thing, but making these girls wear baby doll tops and bell bottoms! Ugh! Tracy needs to walk back to 2003. As a teenager and in my 20s, I used to laugh at women my mom’s age who were stuck in the 80s. This woman is so stuck in the early 00s, it’s not even funny. Even back in 2012 on Jerseylicious, I thought her look was a bit outdated. Today, it’s extra outdated. What I would give to see this woman get a make under and stop dressing these poor kids in these awful clothes!
Yes these clothes are SO tacky!! Idk who even makes them anymore (I guess Reese’s hair pieces does lol) but it is not a cute look.

Reactions: 12
I get breaks from my kids when I go into the office 🤣

Her kids are very obviously a burden to her.
They are nothing more than an accessory to her. I feel like Julian’s deafness was god’s way of attempting to humble her.

They look tired and unkept and then there’s Tracy who is always made up.

They’re probably so used to her ditching them that they just deal with it.

She should have just stopped at Skylar, there would have been nothing wrong with being 1& done. Especially if she hated being pregnant as some people have said.

Out of curiosity I breezed through Tracy's IG. After Skylar's birth it appears that she was happy and the same thing with Jayden (at least it appeared she was). They looked well groomed. Yeah, over the top parties and photo-shoots but Tracy has to make a big production out of everything. I saw a picture where both girls had their hair in neat french braids and now she can't be bothered with combing their damn hair, let alone her own. Why she would want to bring a third child into the mix is a question that only she can answer.

Tracy's coping skills are nonexistent and she has not accepted that she has a child with a disability. If she wasn't so self-absorbed she would've put on her big girl panties, jumped in feet first and gotten that child the services he needs a long-ass time ago. To me she is handicapping him more. I've said this before, he is deaf, not maimed or has a terminal illness and she should be thankful for that. I refuse to follow her so I never see her stories and I don't have Tik Tok, but it irks me to no end to hear that she talks at that boy knowing he is deaf ! He is not going to be miraculously cured and she needs help to face that along with her other issues. Wake up Maloneys and Epsteins and do something before she causes irreversible damage to those children in her quest for d@#$.

Out of curiosity I breezed through Tracy's IG. After Skylar's birth it appears that she was happy and the same thing with Jayden (at least it appeared she was). They looked well groomed. Yeah, over the top parties and photo-shoots but Tracy has to make a big production out of everything. I saw a picture where both girls had their hair in neat french braids and now she can't be bothered with combing their damn hair, let alone her own. Why she would want to bring a third child into the mix is a question that only she can answer.

Tracy's coping skills are nonexistent and she has not accepted that she has a child with a disability. If she wasn't so self-absorbed she would've put on her big girl panties, jumped in feet first and gotten that child the services he needs a long-ass time ago. To me she is handicapping him more. I've said this before, he is deaf, not maimed or has a terminal illness and she should be thankful for that. I refuse to follow her so I never see her stories and I don't have Tik Tok, but it irks me to no end to hear that she talks at that boy knowing he is deaf ! He is not going to be miraculously cured and she needs help to face that along with her other issues. Wake up Maloneys and Epsteins and do something before she causes irreversible damage to those children in her quest for d@#$.
Ummmm Dutch braids. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will make her children wear anything as long as it’s free 🙄

Reactions: 14
As if they had the money for that.....give me a break. Early on in that pregnancy she was asked if they would keep going if this baby wasn't a boy and she said "done regardless" she was so fed up with being pregnant and it was BEFORE the reveal.
Why did she want a boy so bad? I mean, she doesn’t even seem like she really even likes him 🥴

Reactions: 13
Tbh i think she just wanted to be the one to have a boy epstien. She was always obsessed with doing things first, raven had already given gene and bonnie their first grandchild (jordyn) and traci just wanted a boy to say oh i had the epstien legacy baby🙄 and she got humbled for it i think. And as wierd as it is i find a lot of women like traci wnat a son because they think the man will love a boy more (i know it's crazy but ive seen it before with toxic people) she should juSt be happy that the kids are otherwise healthy!

Reactions: 18
Why did she want a boy so bad? I mean, she doesn’t even seem like she really even likes him 🥴
She would like him more if he wasn't deaf. Not being mean by saying that. He's not "perfect" and she can't cope with that. Shame on her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.