Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to ALWAYS make Jayden look "less than" Skylar bc Jayden is pretty. Notice Jayden wears those ridiculous turbans and only 1 bow etc. We better pray she doesn't give Jayden a mohawk.

OMG! She's evil enough to do something like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The ways she treats Jayden is what led me to this site 😭😭😭. I hope, at night, when she's not on a date (sarcasm) the guilt consumes her. For her lack of patience and treatment of Jayden, her recklessness and the decisions she has made that have led to her kids having such an unstable life these days. Nothing less than she deserves. How long has it been since Corey has seen his kids? Is it killing him? Is it killing the kids? She doesn't care.

And that she reads here! Doesn't Skylar's hair look like it's getting darker? My niece was born blonde and now her hair is chestnut. My aunt was desperate for it to stay blonde. Pathetic.
It was wet so it will look darker.

Reactions: 4
I find it bizarre she dresses the girls in fake LV. Has anybody noticed her usage of fake LV and Gucci? Fake designer logo blankets too? So tacky. Also the fake LV is one thing, but making these girls wear baby doll tops and bell bottoms! Ugh! Tracy needs to walk back to 2003. As a teenager and in my 20s, I used to laugh at women my mom’s age who were stuck in the 80s. This woman is so stuck in the early 00s, it’s not even funny. Even back in 2012 on Jerseylicious, I thought her look was a bit outdated. Today, it’s extra outdated. What I would give to see this woman get a make under and stop dressing these poor kids in these awful clothes!
The best thing about this picture is Jayden's sassy 'tude.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yep, basically however distasteful some comments and opinions are, above all else freedom of personal opinion should be priority, within legal remit of course.
I honestly feel like that was a Saddies trying to come in and “set us straight” for her queen 🙄 I’m going to make a whole ass profile but I don’t even wanna hear anyone whose opinion is against mine face ass🤣like child you are in the wrong fucken place periona!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Or, just hear me out. Tracy could possibly be showing the kids in raggedy clothing for court. Saying how he isn't paying. And she can't afford new clothing for them. And when her cosmetic appointments come into light she can easily say that those businesses offered to do it for her for free.
Then he better pull out screenshots like of her getting drunk every night. How amazing would it be if he blew up and printed that picture of her with her nasty tongue out with the steak and brought it to court. Your honor she can’t buy the kids $3 clothes from Walmart but here she is ordering the entire menu at the block. There’s nothing worse than a mother who makes sure she always looks good (she doesn’t but she thinks she does) while their kids look a mess. One of my biggest pet peeves. He could make her look really bad in court if he’s smart enough, she gave him a ton of ammo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow. I’m shocked she actually cut her hair. Could she make it any more obvious she reads here??? It was just being talked about that sky has tons of dead ends and super messy hair and suddenly, she cuts it lol

Reactions: 12
Anyone know why the kids haven’t been with corey at all? I know she said he had them for Halloween but I wonder why he hasn’t had them since Aruba.

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why the kids haven’t been with corey at all? I know she said he had them for Halloween but I wonder why he hasn’t had them since Aruba.
Quarantine... I’m pretty sure the Epstein family won’t allow them in the house because of Bonnie. She is autoimmune compromised

Reactions: 18
Quarantine... I’m pretty sure the Epstein family won’t allow them in the house because of Bonnie. She is autoimmune compromised
Meanwhile Tara is at a dog wedding where no one appears to be wearing masks. Prob not as high risk as leaving the country, but still, all it takes is one person for an outbreak. These poor babies don’t stand a chance with both sides of the family. I think the Epstein’s are definitely better than Tracy, but that’s really not saying much unfortunately.

Meanwhile Tara is at a dog wedding where no one appears to be wearing masks. Prob not as high risk as leaving the country, but still, all it takes is one person for an outbreak. These poor babies don’t stand a chance with both sides of the family. I think the Epstein’s are definitely better than Tracy, but that’s really not saying much unfortunately.
My mom always says... You can't fix stupid! This applies to all of them.

• Haha
But they’ll never “quarantine” properly. So how are they going to decide when to allow them back?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.