Tracy Dimarco #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or, just hear me out. Tracy could possibly be showing the kids in raggedy clothing for court. Saying how he isn't paying. And she can't afford new clothing for them. And when her cosmetic appointments come into light she can easily say that those businesses offered to do it for her for free.
100% agreed but the judge could also say “you went to Aruba, regardless on anyone’s dime, you dressed them up and refused to quarantine...”

Reactions: 13
I don't appreciate this picture she posted and then she's out to the park with just Skylar and Julian. Not okay!

I agree!! I know its only a picture of her sleeping but i feel like she purposely had her fall asleep so she doesn't go to the park with them. IDK maybe im reaching.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't appreciate this picture she posted and then she's out to the park with just Skylar and Julian. Not okay!
Wow. Just wow. I feel like she goes out of her way to get under our skin so we can keep talking about her and she can feel like a celebrity, cos I really don’t know how she can take a picture celebrating that Jayden is asleep, only for her to go out with the other kids. That’s just insane.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Yup. She posted 3 videos, 2 of Skylar as a boomerang on a tire swing and her mom and Julian behind her on the slide.
No other videos of them nor of Jayden
The ways she treats Jayden is what led me to this site 😭😭😭. I hope, at night, when she's not on a date (sarcasm) the guilt consumes her. For her lack of patience and treatment of Jayden, her recklessness and the decisions she has made that have led to her kids having such an unstable life these days. Nothing less than she deserves. How long has it been since Corey has seen his kids? Is it killing him? Is it killing the kids? She doesn't care.

Looks like she just gave Skylar a hair cut. 🤣🤣 I guess showing us she STiLL dOeS hAIR
And that she reads here! Doesn't Skylar's hair look like it's getting darker? My niece was born blonde and now her hair is chestnut. My aunt was desperate for it to stay blonde. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well... we know for sure she reads our comments on here. She cut Skylars hair... good for you Trashy! Now start treating Jayden with the same adoration you have for Skylar! AND please go and buy Julian BOY clothes!

Are those bottom teeth her adult teeth?!
Yes the 2 middle bottom!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Well... we know for sure she reads our comments on here. She cut Skylars hair... good for you Trashy! Now start treating Jayden with the same adoration you have for Skylar! AND please go and buy Julian BOY clothes!

Yes the 2 middle bottom!
Is that from the bottle all these years?!

Reactions: 6
The ways she treats Jayden is what led me to this site 😭😭😭. I hope, at night, when she's not on a date (sarcasm) the guilt consumes her. For her lack of patience and treatment of Jayden, her recklessness and the decisions she has made that have led to her kids having such an unstable life these days. Nothing less than she deserves. How long has it been since Corey has seen his kids? Is it killing him? Is it killing the kids? She doesn't care.

And that she reads here! Doesn't Skylar's hair look like it's getting darker? My niece was born blonde and now her hair is chestnut. My aunt was desperate for it to stay blonde. Pathetic.
OK who exactly is to say that he even cares all he talks about is he has them on Halloween and the government doesn’t control Halloween so it’s not canceled LOL

She chopped skylars hair 😱 (after we’ve been talking about how raggedy and unkempt it always looks lmao)
1st she shaved Julians hair, now she cut Skylars. Wonder what she will do with Jayden. Although Jayden has curly hair so she may not cut it short, maybe just a trim.

Reactions: 7
I get your point but your aggression is wrongly placed especially here on a gossip forum. There’s way to many ppl here to say what not to bring up no one can control that. I think being disrespectful of ppls children is wrong but I don’t think discussing deafness is wrong. I don’t think it is fair to place blame on a parent but why not open the discussion up for those who are ignorant? What’s wrong with educating vs being defensive and threatening? There’s plenty of times when some of us are ignorant to something and the discussion resolves that. I know I gain knowledge from you women all the time. I think the conversation was opened because someone asked and it was answered by what was said not by personal opinions. I’m a mom myself with a child with a disability I have no problem discussing it with ppl if they need to be educated I’m going to be all on it! I personally would hate for another mom to feel responsible for something like that. He’s a perfect beautiful child and whether he has ears or not whether he has blue eyes or “crappy brown” eyes he’s still a gift. I don’t think anyone has ever been negative in regards to her children definitely about how she handles her duties but those kids are innocent in all this period.
Yep, basically however distasteful some comments and opinions are, above all else freedom of personal opinion should be priority, within legal remit of course.

1st she shaved Julians hair, now she cut Skylars. Wonder what she will do with Jayden. Although Jayden has curly hair so she may not cut it short, maybe just a trim.
She has to ALWAYS make Jayden look "less than" Skylar bc Jayden is pretty. Notice Jayden wears those ridiculous turbans and only 1 bow etc. We better pray she doesn't give Jayden a mohawk.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.